Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

6000 White Nationalists storm Charlottesville, VA

You asked me a question. I answered it.

double burn. You're having a great day. Ooof

went to Cancun with my family. Have been to Punta Cana twice. Once with the piss girl, and once with my Bosnian Beauty. Don't be jealous Uber driver.

But you said you were going with your family, but you actually went with Suzy Rottencrotch on one occasion.

But you said you were going with your family, but you actually went with Suzy Rottencrotch on one occasion.

blah blah blah. You have diarrhea of the mouth. Like a scorned woman. Let me guess, one of your make-believe friends lives in Punta Cana. ROFL

I'm spray painting gloss black paint to touch up one of the wheels on my Jeep. 10 minutes between every coat, total of 4 coats of gloss black paint; and then 30 minutes after the final coat of gloss black, and then 10 minutes per clear coat for 4 coats of clear, that's why I'm here posting on the weekend NewbieJr since you're probably wondering.

I'm spray painting gloss black paint to touch up one of the wheels on my Jeep. 10 minutes between every coat, total of 4 coats of gloss black paint; and then 30 minutes after the final coat of gloss black, and then 10 minutes per clear coat for 4 coats of clear, that's why I'm here posting on the weekend NewbieJr since you're probably wondering.

don't care. I just got back from the supermarket. I'm eating a chicken breast. And then I'm picking up my woman and we are going to Blue Mountain Ski Resort and having dinner and hanging out at their outside pub.

blah blah blah. You have diarrhea of the mouth. Like a scorned woman. Let me guess, one of your make-believe friends lives in Punta Cana. ROFL

No, but I went with a bunch of friends to Punta Cana. Banged a MIlf nurse from Cleveland. Along with a few dirty Domos. I wasn't dumb enough to pay for and bring a chick there.

No, but I went with a bunch of friends to Punta Cana. Banged a MIlf nurse from Cleveland. Along with a few dirty Domos. I wasn't dumb enough to pay for and bring a chick there.

i didnt pay. It was a birthday gift to me. Oh snap!!

I had to move a bunch of stuff out of my new garage because I'm having the floors epoxied on Monday. Came home and swam with the kids, and then going to see my nephew who is off to Syracuse tomorrow. He got accepted to NYU and Yale, but he wanted the Cuse. Nice options.

i didnt pay. It was a birthday gift to me. Oh snap!!

You still brought sand to the beach. Cardinal sin

Wife and I actually have a nice little Sunday planned. Home Depot, buy some wallpaper, maybe some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed Bath and Beyond, I don't know. I don't know if we'll have enough time.

:dunno:

Wife and I actually have a nice little Sunday planned. Home Depot, buy some wallpaper, maybe some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed Bath and Beyond, I don't know. I don't know if we'll have enough time.

who are you fooling? you are going streaking in the quad.

I would have guessed you were the "wife".

I would have guessed you were the "wife".

Power bottom :bandana:

lied about my marriage? What are you talking about? There's nobody on this board posts more about life than I do. You guys knew when I was married. You guys knew every step along the way of my daughter's life. You guys knew when I lost my job. You guys knew when I found a job. I posted pictures of all my girlfriends since divorce. I am an open book.

Seems you've become a whiny little kvnt since I started calling you out for being a racist piece of ######. Change your ways if it upset you buddy. I call it like I see it. I hope your bagina heals soon.

My God dude, you've lied so much you can't even keep up with it. You lied about being married when you actually no longer were. I noticed you didn't mention the alias... I wonder why :rolleyes:

You can keep calling me a racist but, just because you keep saying it, that doesn't make it true. Provide some proof or stfu b!tch.

HTH

It's embarrassing what you've become, you are an absolute joke and a liar and everybody here knows it. That eats you up inside because your life is so pitiful that you actually care what people here think about you.

:(

lied about my marriage? What are you talking about? There's nobody on this board posts more about life than I do. You guys knew when I was married. You guys knew every step along the way of my daughter's life. You guys knew when I lost my job. You guys knew when I found a job. I posted pictures of all my girlfriends since divorce. I am an open book.

Seems you've become a whiny little kvnt since I started calling you out for being a racist piece of ######. Change your ways if it upset you buddy. I call it like I see it. I hope your bagina heals soon.

Newbie's right, he's always been honest about what life's ups and downs bring him.

In the post he made before this he kicks HT about being an uber driver, the sort of exchange that shuts people down from opening up around here. But it doesn't shut him down, he always offers a lot of material for those that want to kick him in return.

So, HT gets in trouble and suddenly mysteriously reality comes running. Gee, like we haven't seen that about a thousand times here already. We already know that HT sends PM's back and forth to his little buddies. I swear to God it's like Junior High Mean Girls except they're not that mean and not that smart.

If you check the record, HD started the morning off looking to get in pissing matches. He must really have a shity life. Regardless, it'd be nice to be able to discuss ideas without this Petit little mean girl bulshit going on.

My God dude, you've lied so much you can't even keep up with it. You lied about being married when you actually no longer were. I noticed you didn't mention the alias... I wonder why :rolleyes:

I don't recall him lying about getting divorced. Also, which alias was he?

I don't recall him lying about getting divorced. Also, which alias was he?

Aren't you the one vouching for him? How can you do that and not know this stuff?

Aren't you the one vouching for him? How can you do that and not know this stuff?

I'm looking for clarity. I've been here all the whole time and was around when Newbie actually was a (small "n") newbie. Still, I don't open every thread and things escape me. What I do see of Newbie always seems to be forthright honesty in his personal life.

I'm looking for clarity. I've been here all the whole time and was around when Newbie actually was a (small "n") newbie. Still, I don't open every thread and things escape me. What I do see of Newbie always seems to be forthright honesty in his personal life.

His Alias was Willis McGahees Dentist. It is known.

His Alias was Willis McGahees Dentist. It is known.

I did know that. Doh. What I'd missed is the fake the Dolphins fan part. Maybe that's from the main board.

exactly. Thank you I share more about my personal life than anyone on this board. And post more pictures of family and girlfriends Etc. I am an open book. I even admitted I was going to a New Kids on the Block concert a few months ago. I provide fodder for all the people here who are looking for something to jump on. Simply because I don't care. I Live Without Regrets.

On 8/19/2017 at 5:15 PM, NewbieJr said:
On 8/19/2017 at 5:07 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

He said he was going to Punta Cana with his family, to a 5 star resort (of course). But he actually went with some dirty skank who pissed on him. Sad bastard.

went to Cancun with my family. Have been to Punta Cana twice. Once with the piss girl, and once with my Bosnian Beauty. Don't be jealous Uber driver.

Hmmm, nearly a year after he split with the Muslim yet he still refers to her as his "Bosnian beauty". Weird, right? 

Do you guys take anything else in life as serious as you take your internet fights?  

Twilight zone episode could be made out of the regulars and their daily posting here.   

You guys all share a mental disorder of some kind.  

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Do you guys take anything else in life as serious as you take your internet fights?  

Twilight zone episode could be made out of the regulars and their daily posting here.   

So, what's up with you? You seem interested enough to log in and post.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Do you ever post anything that doesn't resemble this? 

On 8/14/2017 at 7:50 PM, frank said:

Spoiler alert! :mad:

The worst thing about a long thread like this is I have to scroll though a lot of nonsense to find out what my hilarious, smart-ass comment was. 

At least sux’s counting post let me know I only posted once. 

1 hour ago, frank said:

The worst thing about a long thread like this is I have to scroll though a lot of nonsense to find out what my hilarious, smart-ass comment was. 

At least sux’s counting post let me know I only posted once. 

twice