Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Gordon really worth a stash? Who did u drop to pick him up?

I talked with a Cleveland homer the other day who said word is he's been their looking best receiver in practice. For what that's worth. But, 3 for 46 so far ain't half bad. Anyone watching the game? How does he look?

I'm not watching but if he ends up with let's say 6 for 80, he may be starting over Evans next week for me.

I'm not watching the Browns game but on Redzone I saw Kizer overthrow him by 3 yards when he was open for a deep touchdown at the goal line and I read he was open for a 40+ yard catch later and Kizer way underthrew it.

He looks like a legit WR1 running around out there playing with a awful QB and dismal overall offense. His name looks real fancy in the lineup, but still likely get you disappointing numbers.

• Like 1

Well I don't know what to make of 10 targets and 3 catches. Wish I could have seen the game.

Kizer may be the worst QB in the history of the NFL. I'm real tempted to dust the cobwebs off my cleats and drive to Cleveland

I say no.

I think Coleman could really benefit from having Gordon on the field.

Gordon has missed a lot of time, and I know he has a lot of talent, but he hasn't played football for sometime.

I think the ros Coleman will be the better of the two.

Coleman 0 catches today.

So 4 for 85 with 11 targets. What's the analysis on that against a decent defense and with a terrible QB in Kizer?

Final line of 11-4-85 for Gordon. I couldn't really find fault with him.

Kizer impressed me too (I say this as someone who started the LAC DEF). Sure, he made some overthrows and throws that were off the mark. That's what I'd attribute most of Gordon's "lost" targets to. But until the final two minutes, Kizer refused to throw the ball in harm's way and his line protected him well and he had good movement sense if the pocket began to break down. But at the end he didn't hustle to the sideline or throw the ball away and took an unnecessary extra second sack. And then threw a cupcake interception. (heh - I didn't mind).

Coleman had 4 targets and no catches.

Produced 4 catches for 85 yards on 11 targets against one of the best corners in the league in his first game back in years. What's not to like?! He was overshot by Kizer where he beat his man and would've had a TD on one play and Hayward made a great play breaking up a semi high throw by Kizer in the endzone. If either of those two connected then the paranoia would be off the charts right now. If you picked him up you can easily slot him into your WR3 or flex spot and feel pretty good about it moving forward.

Produced 4 catches for 85 yards on 11 targets against one of the best corners in the league in his first game back in years. What's not to like?! He was overshot by Kizer where he beat his man and would've had a TD on one play and Hayward made a great play breaking up a semi high throw by Kizer in the endzone. If either of those two connected then the paranoia would be off the charts right now. If you picked him up you can easily slot him into your WR3 or flex spot and feel pretty good about it moving forward.

I agree and next weeks game against the GB defense should be more favorable.

And that's the concern. A scrub QB that can't hit a pass 3 yds off the line. Maybe they'll get a little more chemistry, but I have my doubts

And that's the concern. A scrub QB that can't hit a pass 3 yds off the line. Maybe they'll get a little more chemistry, but I have my doubts

Concerning yes, but not disheartening. Gordon was able to produce with a rotation of Brian Hoyer, Brandon Weeden and Jason Campbell at QB during his monster season.