Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump is talking to Alabama right now

about health care.

Somebody really should tell him and by the way all the people at his rally that Alabama is number three in terms of government handed out Healthcare.

20%. One in five. hell, the highest state percentage is 23%.

Might as well bring Millenia down there and have her talk about adult literacy while they're at it.

It's too funny, he's talking about how the Press won't show the crowd size? The Press Actually had to cut from showing the crowd size to show his face when he was telling that story. Then went right back to the crowd shot. The guy is his own comedy sketch.

about health care.

Somebody really should tell him and by the way all the people at his rally that Alabama is number three in terms of government handed out Healthcare.

20%. One in five. hell, the highest state percentage is 23%.

Might as well bring Millenia down there and have her talk about adult literacy while they're at it.

It's too funny, he's talking about how the Press won't show the crowd size? The Press Actually had to cut from showing the crowd size to show his face when he was telling that story. Then went right back to the crowd shot. The guy is his own comedy sketch.

NY is 33%

He is liar...and those people eat it up (just as the righty rubes here do)

And the latest GOP healthcare plan that is dying...blows as bad...if not worse... than their first attempt.

I love this. He's yelling at the camera because the red light went on or off or some nonsense and he's calling it CNN. The only problem is? I'm watching this on Fox. If I had to guess? I'm guessing it's a pool camera. But if not, then it's Fox camera. And their operator. He's going to have to send a box of chocolates to his Fox and Friends.

Stop treatment?

He might have. He had one good day, but everybody was giving General Kelly all the credit for that. Maybe he tried treatment, who knows?

It's too funny he's rooting for a guy named strange, he's campaigning for him, and he comes right out and says strange doesn't know McConnell. Yeah, when you're running for congress? And the President says you don't even know the most powerful man in Congress? Yeah, that's not a good thing.

We are going to continue to spend billions of dollars in Huntsville on NASA and guided missles! The other candidate was going to slash the budget here.

We are the guided missles capital of the world, red stone aresenal, laser defense, and one of NASA's top development cities in the world. Who would've thunk Huntsville was a city of geniuses. not me though - I'm just the tennis pro! Job security however! All those husbands making money. Their wives like to play tennis!

He was talking to those who pay in. Without them, Obamacare is dead, and even grumpy old McCain can do nothing about it.