Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 11 FU Thread

Well let's get it started.

First off, FU Cam Newton and Ron Rivera. I'd love to see, at least one focking time, the ball handed to CMac when you're at the 1 yd line.

FU Mike Evans. Guess this will be the 3rd week in a row you do absolutely jack sh!t. No idea what the problem's been, but you're getting to the point of being unstartable.

• Like 1

So it looks like Lamar Jackson is going to be another "gotta' run the ball because I can't throw" type QBs, effectively neutering the RBs.

If your QB is simply going to ball hog and run the ball, why have RBs?

Dak Prescott and the Dallas coaching staff-I've never, ever seen a QB that locks onto one guy and throws to him worse than Prescott does-SO obvious who the ball is going to. And whoever calls Dallas' plays, they let Elliott get them all the way down the field and then decide to take the ball out of his hands-they deserve the field goal they had to settle for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, watch how often-when Dallas passes, Elliott is wide open on the sideline and Prescott doesn't even see him-he's staring down who the potential interception is going to.

It is astonishing how coaches do the exact opposite of what is working.

Fitzpatrick throws them all the way down the field. They get inside the 5, so they decide to run it 4 straight times.

I'd love to see, at least one focking time, the ball handed to CMac when you're at the 1 yd line.

Did you watch them against the Steelers last Thursday?

It is astonishing how coaches do the exact opposite of what is working.

Fitzpatrick throws them all the way down the field. They get inside the 5, so they decide to run it 4 straight times.

Oh, dumb-@$$ coaching is killing my QB too, huh? Hell, Dahli LLama knows TB has NO running game!

Sure let's get into a 3rd and 16 (Dallas) and THEN throw that screen (that works every time if Dak sees him) to Zeke so he can get back 13 of it. Why do they even try to run Rod Smith?

Lamar Jackson playing ball hog on what was supposed to be an Alex Collins game. I f'n hate QBs who can't throw. No need to worry, though. The NFL will be on to your game fast since QBs who can't throw don't last long. I'll be there with my popcorn.

Mike Evans falls on a fumble for a TD! lol.

No idea why Odell Beckham hasn't been targeted since the first drive of the game. FU Odell

CMac still not doing anything. Oh and now Cam's hurt.

Fitzpatrick...………..today, every 4th pass he throws goes to the other team-and he's playing the Giants for God's Sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FU James Connor. Can you at least catch a few passes?

FU Matt Ryan. Actually F myself for starting him over Rodgers, but I figured he could at least throw a TD pass or two. Nope.

Kudos to Tampa for sticking to the run game down 21 halfway through the 4th qtr. lol.

Lamar Jackson playing ball hog on what was supposed to be an Alex Collins game. I f'n hate QBs who can't throw. No need to worry, though. The NFL will be on to your game fast since QBs who can't throw don't last long. I'll be there with my popcorn.

Your problem isn't Lamar, it's the Gus Edwards show.

FU JAMES CONNOR YOU STONE-HANDED FOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ, that's at least 3 right in his hands he dropped, that one for a TD. Instead, Ben then hits AB (who I'm playing against). Unreal

• Like 1

Well let's get it started.

First off, FU Cam Newton and Ron Rivera. I'd love to see, at least one focking time, the ball handed to CMac when you're at the 1 yd line.

FU Mike Evans. Guess this will be the 3rd week in a row you do absolutely jack sh!t. No idea what the problem's been, but you're getting to the point of being unstartable.

Evans had a good game.

Had to start someone at TE and it wasn't gonna be watch-Ebron-catch-all-the-TDs Jaxofftoday Doyle so I went with Ricky Seals-Jones...........and I see where Jermain Grisham(?) is playing TE for cardinals.............hahaha, I need one more win to get into playoffs but won't make it I'm afraid, so EFFthe Fantasy Gods!

Every week I stream a new D that has a 'can't miss' dream matchup. Last week was the Jets. This week is the Cards. I really hope everyone involved in Arizona's defense comes down with herpes

FU to this whole season. Every week, in game injuries to my teams while opponents see guys like Hilton go off the weeks they play me.

It started week one and has not stopped. Luckily, it will be all over soon enough.

Rick Seal-Jones (such a he had to hypenate his name when he got married)...............oh heck with it-my bad for playing him, he looks like he should be in prison. He sure as hell doesn't belong on an NFL field!!!!!

Rick Seal-Jones (such a ###### he had to hypenate his name when he got married)...............oh heck with it-my bad for playing him, he looks like he should be in prison. He sure as hell doesn't belong on an NFL field!!!!!

And I was wrong to put down Seals-Jones for hyphenating his name, after all maybe he married a man and was the bride...…………...he'd be better at catching honeymoon balls than footballs...…………………………..

Sterling Shepard against probably the worst corner in the entire NFL...and he sees two targets. Thanks, Elisha.

And rubbing it in? Tre'quan "25 pts" Smith on one bench, Larry "22 pts" Fitzgerald on the other.

F U to me for being completely unable to make the correct start/sit decisions. It's the third time this year I've started a TB QB that's been pulled too.

F U to me for being completely unable to make the correct start/sit decisions. It's the third time this year I've started a TB QB that's been pulled too.

The cess-pool of NFL QB's...…….TB.

FU to Gruden. What an a$$H@L3. Doug Martin averaging 5+ yards a carry first half and then gets benched.

Tampa needs to blow up the whole thing. I am basically refusing to be a part of any of it until further notice.

The cess-pool of NFL QB's...…….TB.

Oh, my mistakes in choosing starters go way beyond the TB QB.

FU to Gruden. What an a$$H@L3. Doug Martin averaging 5+ yards a carry first half and then gets benched.

I cannot wait to here the reason why he got benched. Another ridiculously bad team.