Sign in to follow this  
the spanker

Week 13 Early Projections/Rankings

Are these projections based on standard format? I asked the same question about the ROS rankings and the answer was standard but want to verify the league format for weekly rankings.

If the format is standard, in the future, is it possible to have ROS and weekly rankings cater to ppr leagues too? I know FFToday provides preseason top 100 player ppr articles for drafting purposes, so it would be really nice to have ROS and weekly ppr rankings throughout the regular season to benefit a wider audience.

With that said, thank you FFToday for your in-depth articles you provide year after year. Unfortunately I'm a FF fanatic that strives to gain any edge over my competition and the advice provided here is top-notch! I appreciate everyone's contributions in creating the weekly articles and the hard work involved to make it happen. It is greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Yes, the rankings are for standard. If I could find a few more minutes througout the week, I'd whip up the PPR rankings too. I'll move that higher up the priority list.

• Like 1

Yes, the rankings are for standard. If I could find a few more minutes througout the week, I'd whip up the PPR rankings too. I'll move that higher up the priority list.

Just curious on your Golden Tate rankings, why so high? A tough outdoor road game with a beat up Stafford, I just don't see him breaking out of his slump this week. Based on my research I seem to be in the minority, just wanted to get some reasoning from someone with a different opinion.

I'm starting Docston over him, maybe I'm crazy and probably wrong, but I think he breaks out.

Thanks Mike!

Playoffs start for my league and most other leagues next week. If you can please make it happen to start next week it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

Thanks Mike!

Playoffs start for my league and most other leagues next week. If you can please make it happen to start next week it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

This site has kicked ass for me for going on 15 years. Top notch great advise for sure.

This site has kicked ass for me for going on 15 years. Top notch great advise for sure.

Agree. I have frequented quite a few FF sites but the quality of content and advice provided here exceeds them by far.

I generally use rankings to gauge experts opinions vs. my own analysis but on here I value the content much more seriously.

Especially when I'm in limbo status on making a call on a polarizing player or a perplexing situation.

This articles on here really help provide clarity more so than the vast majority of FF sites.

I love your projections page more than any other “expert” out there because you are not afraid to reduce a “stud” to mediocrity, like Hunt and Diggs, for various reasons.

Out of curiosity, i always check to see where you project my players. I see you had my Goodwin and Dede pretty high but I could not find my STERLING SHEPARD. I found a Russel Shepard, who I believe is on Carolina, but no Sterling.

As a side note, if Trufant is not playing, would you increase Diggs projection?

I like the rankings when my guys are ranked higher than the others.

I do not play PPR so don't care one bit about those rankings.

These are all that should matter to FFT going forward.

I like the rankings when my guys are ranked higher than the others.

I do not play PPR so don't care one bit about those rankings.

These are all that should matter to FFT going forward.

I was wondering when your kind would show up.