Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

13 Hours

Has anybody seen this movie? Normally, I don't rely on Michael Bay to be a trusted documentarian, and I'm sure there's a lot of dramatization in this movie.However, I watched a special on this movie where in the interviewed the actual soldiers who intervened in Benghazi. It was pretty damning stuffLike one of them pointed out, Who has reason to lie Other than Hilary and Obama?I sure had a lot more reason to trust these guys, who have no political and/or profit motive to be fulfilled by telling the truth Then I did about Our government.I sure had a lot more reason to trust these guys. And personally, I thought I was pretty classlessOf Hilary to call the deceased And the Warriors who risk their lives liars. No matter what the circumstance.I will admit that until I saw the interviews with these guys, I thought Ben Ghazi was just another Fox News b******* witch hunt, but this one actually seems pretty god damn true.

Honestly, Not like I was going to vote for her in the first place, & I sure as f*** I'm not a fan of Donald Trump, But I hope this movie spurs. Lot of people To bite her in the ass hard For abandoning Our own citizens in Libya.

I think if she gets the nomination, all kinds of major s*** Going to come to light.

You add that with the BS about top secret emails to the miles of tape of her constant lies. She's pretty unelectable, but on the flip side, you have trump presumably on the other.

I never thought I'd say this, but I really hope Biden decides to run all of a sudden.

Honestly, the very best thing about our country's founding Is that we were designed to do absolutely f****** nothing. And honestly, after all the big ship was done way back in the day? That's the best thing we can hope for, Is a completely ineffective and ineffectual government.

They have teed up Bloomberg and Biden should Hillary get indicted

They have teed up Bloomberg and Biden should Hillary get indicted

I don't know if an indictment is possible, she's too connected, but it certainly sounds like there is some smoke there.

Indicted? Calm down boys.

Now maybe the email thing, if she were lower level. She'd probably get the Petraeus treatment in different circumstances.

But for Benghazi? Please.

Indicted? Calm down boys.

Now maybe the email thing, if she were lower level. She'd probably get the Petraeus treatment in different circumstances.

But for Benghazi? Please.

seriously, did they forget this is Obama's justice department ? Indictment :lol:

The law does not apply to democrats with this justice dept.

No and No

I know when it comes to politicians, the worst is always to be expected.

We should expect more from them, but we always get less. They should be held to a higher standard. If they are caught lying they should go to jail.

seriously, did they forget this is Obama's justice department ? Indictment :lol:

The law does not apply to democrats with this justice dept.

Silly, would be true no matter who was president :doh:

Finally got around to watching this. I knew I would be pissed but, I didn't think I would be so disgusted.

Unreal, unfknreal. I don't know how these people sleep at night.

• Like 1

I assume you mean those here that STILL support Hillary even after Benghazi and stealing the nomination? Yeah, I wonder that same thing. Souless.....

Finally got around to watching this. I knew I would be pissed but, I didn't think I would be so disgusted.

Just wait til you work your way back in time to the Bay of Pigs. :mad:

Just wait til you work your way back in time to the Bay of Pigs. :mad:

Is that the one where the Kardashians went to Cozumel?

• Like 1

Read up on the Gulf of Tonkin Incident. The list goes on and on.

Read up on the Gulf of Tonkin Incident. The list goes on and on.

One was a real event That we did nothing about The other one was a phony event That got us into a war. What do they have in common again?

REMEMBER THE PUEBLO!