Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Three UCLA players arrested in China for shoplifting (one is LiAngelo Ball)

So UCLA has got a game vs Georgia Tech in a cross cultural friendship sort of thing to coincide with President Trump's visit to China and three of their players make asses of themselves by robbing a local Louis Vuitton.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/liangelo-ball-ucla-basketball-players-arrested-china-article-1.3617530

Seriously, bury them.

But with Chester cheetah there, I would bet the Chinese make this all go away real fast.

Seriously, bury them.

But with Chester cheetah there, I would bet the Chinese make this all go away real fast.

I doubt it. They love to make foreigners lose face. Probably goes double for trump.

Q the standard defense for any black man under the age of 62. He's just a young man. He just made a mistake! Why you got to be so racist! He's just a young man!

Fuc, some of you f****** are still using that excuse for Cam Newton.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

SHOCKED that Lavar's son would be a douche

SHOCKED that Lonzo's son would be a douche

:blink:

Funny that Lonzo is the "best" of the 3 of them and is hated the most

:blink:

Funny that Lonzo is the "best" of the 3 of them and is hated the most

Lavar :rolleyes:

don't give a chit to know who is who

They think the free pass they typically get for criminal activities extends beyond our borders, don't they? :wacko:

a thug is a thug.

when it comes natural to steal and you never get caught, they don't think about where they are when doing it.

• Like 1

They say it can be a month before Chiner can determine if they will be charged and they are lucky to be under "hotel" arrest and not waiting in some foreign prison.

Young and Dumb

Q the standard defense for any black man under the age of 62. He's just a young man. He just made a mistake! Why you got to be so racist! He's just a young man!

Fuc, some of you f****** are still using that excuse for Cam Newton.

They say it can be a month before Chiner can determine if they will be charged and they are lucky to be under "hotel" arrest and not waiting in some foreign prison.

Young and Dumb

What's the typical punishment for shoplifting in China?

Maybe titans could dust off that law degree and go defend them in Chinese court.

Young and Dumb

Oh boy. Gonna be funny watching the screaming for Trump to do something. Lol.

All I know is that it's a lot harsher than in the US. If they were ordinary Chinese 18 y/os, rather than international quasi-celebrities on a goodwill trip, they'd be in a world of hurt. One thing to keep in mind is that rich Chinese kids with important fathers can get away with all sorts of bad behavior.

Search "My father is Li Gang"

edit, I did it for you: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/my-dad-is-li-gang-%E6%88%91%E7%88%B8%E6%98%AF%E6%9D%8E%E5%88%9A

The first time ever that Lavar was unavailable for comment.

He is in China with the team and he did have a comment as he was leaving the hotel. Said everything will be fine and it was overblown. His record is still intact.

I did dumb stuff at 18-19 too.

I'd hate to be detained in a foreign country though. That'd suck. :bench:

I told my wife about this and she didn't know. Then I asked her to check Chinese news sites and it's not covered at all. That means the Chinese government wants to sweep this under the rug and pretend it didn't happen which is good news for the UCLA players.

Trump's visit is getting big coverage in China. I would presume they know he likes seeing himself on TV considering how much they're obliging.

He is in China with the team and he did have a comment as he was leaving the hotel. Said everything will be fine and it was overblown. His record is still intact.

Yeah, the joke was in response to the initial report when he WAS "unavailable for comment". On the bright side, his kid already leads the nation in steals.

The first time ever that Lavar was unavailable for comment.

Not true.

He did comment and said "it's no big deal" and "it will be taken care of"

What you want a father of a thief to say

I remember the beating I got the time I got caught stealing, I was 11.

Do y'all remember when the state of California put out a travel ban to the state of North Carolina over HB2 (bathroom bill) ?

Yet they send UCLA to...... China. Those wacky West Coasters. They Hypocrisy is thick with this one.

:doh: :doublethumbsup: :wave:

Do y'all remember when the state of California put out a travel ban to the state of North Carolina over HB2 (bathroom bill) ?

Yet they send UCLA to...... China. Those wacky West Coasters. They Hypocrisy is thick with this one.

:doh: :doublethumbsup: :wave:

I don't know why you say that. America imprisons more of its population both in absolute terms and per capita than China of all f****** places.

Home of the free my ass.

how many productive members of society are in prison :dunno:

what will they do if they get out? :dunno:

You ever been in a Turkish prisoner? How about a Chinee prison?

I'm a scared, I've never been in a Turkish prisoner before!😮

"How about the Chinee?"

"What about the 'S' ?"

"Oh, they won't forget your S , don't you worry."

😂

I don't know why you say that. America imprisons more of its population both in absolute terms and per capita than China of all f****** places.

Home of the free my ass.

Freedom is a right which comes with responsibilities.

I don't know why you say that.

Ummm because the state of California put out a travel ban to NC because the bathroom bill was a "Human Rights" violation. It was mean to gheys and transgenders.

Google: China, Gay, Transgender and see what you get.

Google: China, Gay, Transgender and see what you get.

Ah great, now I've got 42 pop-ups of Asian lady boys all over my screen.

It's going to take me the better part of the day just to fap to all of these now.😠

• Like 1

Not true.

He did comment and said "it's no big deal" and "it will be taken care of"

What you want a father of a thief to say

I remember the beating I got the time I got caught stealing, I was 11.

As explained above, the joke was based on the initial news story, at which time Lavar was "unavailable for comment".

Ah great, now I've got 42 pop-ups of Asian lady boys all over my screen.

It's going to take me the better part of the day just to fap to all of these now.

That's Thailand. China's attitude towards gays is essentially the same as the US had always been in regarding them up until five years ago.

That's Thailand. China's attitude towards gays is essentially the same as the US had always been in regarding them up until five years ago.

Now you tell me.

Rubbed my poor Willie Raw.

Couldn't help it. Half an hour after I rubbed one out I had a boner again.