Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

When was the last time you went to a club

Not a bar but an actual club. I imagine its been quite some time for a lot of you. Not going to lie I used go to the club a lot back in college, when I was in the military, and almost every New Years Eve. Ever since I met my wife the club scene just wasnt fun anymore. Could be a combo of me getting older and also finding my wife. Would rather go to a bar or if I want to dance then a country bar.

In my 20's. So 20+ years ago.

college, and a few years after that. for a long time i have preferred bars and pubs.

in 2000, i was visiting a friend in frankfurt and he took out to a remote place in the german countryside that ended up being a huge rave... about 5 different types of parties going on in different parts of the building.

I enjoy a club sandwich from time to time. Not a big bacon fan, so I take a lot of it off. I also remove the middle slice of bread, Maybe I should just get a turkey sandwich?

A real club with DJ, bar and dancing? Probably 2004.

October 1999 while I was in St. Louis. A country western club called InCahoots.

edit: Now that I think about it, a few places in Guiyang, China in 2002-3 time.

I asked my wife and she said "I think it was that time in downtown Tempe when we went to the place like the Tilted Kilt (bar with scantily clad pushup bra hotties) then went to that club in the basement across the street." I actually remember that. So... that time. 10+ years ago.

My last time in this industry (ended 2010), we used to have sales kickoff meetings in Vegas, occasionally Austin, and we'd probably end up in some random club at some point.

Wife and I actually like to dance. We've been thinking of taking ballroom lessons somewhere. But we are too old for the club scene.

Clubs are good places to meet girls but the only girls you meet there are girls that like clubs.

Before getting married I’d be out 3 days a week and go to clubs with friends. Now it’s just lame and much prefer brewpubs or dive bars.

Before getting married Id be out 3 days a week and go to clubs with friends. Now its just lame and much prefer brewpubs or dive bars.

Can you dance for a white boy?

Five years ago in Vegas with my niece and it'll be the last time if I have any say in it.

I asked my wife and she said "I think it was that time in downtown Tempe when we went to the place like the Tilted Kilt (bar with scantily clad pushup bra hotties) then went to that club in the basement across the street." I actually remember that. So... that time. 10+ years ago.

My last time in this industry (ended 2010), we used to have sales kickoff meetings in Vegas, occasionally Austin, and we'd probably end up in some random club at some point.

Wife and I actually like to dance. We've been thinking of taking ballroom lessons somewhere. But we are too old for the club scene.

Have you considered swinging?

I enjoy a club sandwich from time to time. Not a big bacon fan, so I take a lot of it off. I also remove the middle slice of bread, Maybe I should just get a turkey sandwich?

Reported!

Sheeeit, I'm at the VIP table every weekend. Nuthin but Cristal and b!tches surrounding me.

The only time I've been to one, the bouncer "controlling" the VIP section kept coming over to us to see if we wanted in. Only $1000 to get in he says. :rolleyes:. By 1am, that fee went down to $400. Apparently, we were the only ones there that gave the appearance that we had money. He said that the rest were regulars and couldn't afford a $50 bottle of Moet. :lol: