Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Local school district let's a girl pee with the boys

Is your son especially rapey?

Well I don't have a son of course.

I'm just extremely careful about ever being in a room where there are no witnesses. Especially weird little snowflakes like this girl.

Well I don't have a son of course.

I'm just extremely careful about ever being in a room where there are no witnesses. Especially weird little snowflakes like this girl.

The snowflakes are the ones getting outraged over a fake story. No way this is true.

That was a year and a half ago and 1000 miles away from Michigan.

And in Kilroy's original post, he said it happened last year. Article is dated sometime in April of '16, which is last year. I don't recall seeing anything about this occurring in MI. Maybe that's where Kilroy is from though (?).

As a geek I cannot accept defeat just because you have a link that "supposedly" shows me to be wrong. I have a couple options, I can attack the news source or I can call you names.

You are a piece of crap.

Well played sir! Well played indeed.

As a geek I cannot accept defeat just because you have a link that "supposedly" shows me to be wrong. I have a couple options, I can attack the news source or I can call you names.

You are a piece of crap.

:doublethumbsup:

You are a piece of crap.

ok. You win.