Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Nothing about the espn auction league segment?

And of course it resembled a slave auction according to OBJ and everyone is in a tizzy.

How far we have fallen...I guess he falls in the snowflake column.

I'm sure he was around to know what a slave auction was like....right...?

Well I guess they portray it accurately in the movies nowadays so we can whiteshame some more in the country.

Would have been better if they let the bidders look at his teeth and gums.

Man what the hell? Seriously? Jesus focking Christ people nowadays are so focking sensitive. Nothing racist about them doing an auction draft at all but of course someone has to get butthurt over it

I've done auctions drafts for years in my main money league. The first five put on the block were always white QB's Manning, Bree's, Brady, Fabre, and others. Guess we white supremacist who passed on black QB's earlier are racist also?

Go fawk yourself if you believe this nonsense.

It seems... In every situation... certain groups look...search ... ponder... brainstorm ... ways to come up with a way to cry racism. People are just focking pvssys. People just must sit and rack their brains about how they can cry foul. Puuuuhhhhhhfockingthetic.

• Like 1

It seems... In every situation... certain groups look...search ... ponder... brainstorm ... ways to come up with a way to cry racism. People are just focking pvssys. People just must sit and rack their brains about how they can cry foul. Puuuuhhhhhhfockingthetic.

And it cripples them. Constantly worrying about what others think cripples them.

You'll notice most successful minorities don't seem to give much of a sh!t about racism.

OK, so if OBJ is correct, the NFL better not use the word "owner" as it would insinuate they own your ass.