Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Those damn facts just keep pummeling the Libtards

I'd be more than happy to keep crushing your skull every day. But you are so boring. You're a little worthless cunnt hiding behind a computer 3000 miles away talking tough to make up for all the times muscle head jocks pulled your underwear up over your head. But you offer nothing else. It's just boring and not a lot of fun. It's like making fun of Special Olympic participants. You're dumb, dull, unoriginal, and redundant. I go around with guys like Hardcore and Filthy, but they're participating in other things. Contributing to the board. Corresponding with others. You're just obsessed with me. It's super creepy.

I'll give you another few days to see if you decide to start contributing. If your only reason for being here is to stalk me from behind mommy's keyboard, you will have the honor of being my first blocked member in 13 years. Good luck to you.

Block me now punk.

I'd be more than happy to keep crushing your skull every day. But you are so boring. You're a little worthless cunnt hiding behind a computer 3000 miles away talking tough to make up for all the times muscle head jocks pulled your underwear up over your head. But you offer nothing else. It's just boring and not a lot of fun. It's like making fun of Special Olympic participants. You're dumb, dull, unoriginal, and redundant. I go around with guys like Hardcore and Filthy, but they're participating in other things. Contributing to the board. Corresponding with others. You're just obsessed with me. It's super creepy.

I'll give you another few days to see if you decide to start contributing. If your only reason for being here is to stalk me from behind mommy's keyboard, you will have the honor of being my first blocked member in 13 years. Good luck to you.

Seriously......WTF is wrong with you?

:yawn:

Typical response from you summed up. Nothing substantive.

I'm actually close to putting him on ignore. I've always prided myself in the fact that I've never done that. But he is seriously creepy and obsessed. He's the kind of weirdo that would be looking in my windows if he knew where I lived.

You do realize that most of your responses to him include some fantasy you have of him being molested by an uncle, right? Who is creepy and obsessed? :unsure:

You do realize that most of your responses to him include some fantasy you have of him being molested by an uncle, right? Who is creepy and obsessed? :unsure:

he literally quotes everything I post. He's a creepy weird focker. If I choose to bring up his childhood as a deterrent, that's my business. I'm hoping he gets help for it.

A Boston radio host called out U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren this week for criticizing America's "One Percent," noting that her net worth ranks her among the class she consistently attacks.

“How can you rail against the One Percent, when in a sense you are and live like the One Percent?,” Jeff Kuhner asked Warren on Monday in the hallway of the WRKO's studio, referring to the class of America's wealthiest people.

The Massachusetts Democrat responded with a brief history of her modest childhood, growing up with little money and how the opportunities in America allowed her to build her career.

“I had opportunities because America invested in kids like me,” Warren said, adding that those same opportunities are often no longer available to many people born in circumstances similar to hers as a youth.

But Kuhner continued to press the senator, accusing her of hypocrisy for her political rhetoric against the One Percent.

“You’re part of the One Percent and you rail against the One Percent, you don’t see the hypocrisy there?” Kuhner asked.

Warren has made a lucrative career in consulting for insurance companies and big banks, the Daily Caller reported. Estimates of the senator's net worth range from $3.7 million to $10 million, CNN reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/22/democrat-warren-confronted-over-her-one-percent-status.html

A Boston radio host called out U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren this week for criticizing America's "One Percent," noting that her net worth ranks her among the class she consistently attacks.

“How can you rail against the One Percent, when in a sense you are and live like the One Percent?,” Jeff Kuhner asked Warren on Monday in the hallway of the WRKO's studio, referring to the class of America's wealthiest people.

The Massachusetts Democrat responded with a brief history of her modest childhood, growing up with little money and how the opportunities in America allowed her to build her career.

“I had opportunities because America invested in kids like me,” Warren said, adding that those same opportunities are often no longer available to many people born in circumstances similar to hers as a youth.

But Kuhner continued to press the senator, accusing her of hypocrisy for her political rhetoric against the One Percent.

“You’re part of the One Percent and you rail against the One Percent, you don’t see the hypocrisy there?” Kuhner asked.

Warren has made a lucrative career in consulting for insurance companies and big banks, the Daily Caller reported. Estimates of the senator's net worth range from $3.7 million to $10 million, CNN reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/22/democrat-warren-confronted-over-her-one-percent-status.html

This line of attack is stupid and gets nowhere. She has street credits as poor white trash, or indian whatever, and made good in academia. Now she rails against the corruption of the big banks and wall street which she knows a great deal about.

This line of attack is stupid and gets nowhere. She has street credits as poor white trash, or indian whatever, and made good in academia. Now she rails against the corruption of the big banks and wall street which she knows a great deal about.

She rails against big banks and Wall Street and goes to the mat for Hillary? Doesn't make sense.

She rails against big banks and Wall Street and goes to the mat for Hillary? Doesn't make sense.

She and Hillary don't get along too well and big banks are the major reason why.

She did fall in line and endorse Hillary like 98% of Dums did and like a similar 98% of Repugs did for Trump.

She and Hillary don't get along too well and big banks are the major reason why.

She did fall in line and endorse Hillary like 98% of Dums did and like a similar 98% of Repugs did for Trump.

And threw away any credibility she had in the process. Not saying she should have endorsed Trump, but you don't go out and Stump for Wall streets and the banks candidate. Sometimes you sit it out.