Sign in to follow this  
rottytiny

Who has better year Eli or Bortles?

Bortles was actually decent end of last season and Eli has weapons around him, who do you think has the better season??? Both late QB grabs that may provide a boost for injured top QB, who you like better???

I am not a fan of Bortles as an actual NFL QB. How is his sched? Against good defenses he is probably going to struggle pretty badly. I Still probably like his upside a little more, but also a little less consistent

Week 1 I'd rather Bortles but after that Eli. The people he will be throwing to are light years better than What Blake has to work with.

I would prefer Bortles but I don't think there's a huge difference between the two.

Eli will have some monster games most likely and some total duds.

Same for Bortles but he's on a better team so I expect him to be a little more consistent.

Eli will have the better season.

Bortles didn't look particularly good today. And he played most of the 2nd quarter against backups.

1 would think something has to bust with the Giants. We have Eli being talked about alot and a rookie RB in the tier 1 area by all experts alike. I will say 1 thing, who would of thought Bortles would become relevant last year, looks like Fournette made him better.

I would prefer Bortles but I don't think there's a huge difference between the two.

Eli will have some monster games most likely and some total duds.

Same for Bortles but he's on a better team so I expect him to be a little more consistent.

Makes sense, run when you can, pass when your behind.

I am terrified of both. Blake is a bad qb with good qb parts: he is athletic, big, Big arm, and tough. But his floor from play to play is lowwwwww. Florida/TPain low.

Eli is an old version of Blake with an offensive line than has not been decent in half a decade. So...give me Bortles if I have to take one but I am not excited. I would rather have Tyrod.