Sign in to follow this  
imay09

Stacy, DeSean or EJ

Way thinking ahead, but looking for some advice.

Last year was my first season in a 2-player keeper league where salary is bumped at a percentage for over $1 and up to $1.

I have Jimmy Graham who will be $3.85 with total $24 cap. I got lucky and swiped DeSean Jackson, Zac Stacy and EJ Manuel for all under a $1.

I'm thinking I drop Jimmy and am leaning toward DeSean and Stacy but QB play is important in scoring.

Got a lot of time to think about it, but any advice is welcomed.

Thanks,

iMay

• Like 1

not sure i totally understand the salary/roster structure, BUT Graham is arguably the best player in fantasy, esp if your league has any kind of PPR scoring. not only does his scoring often rival the best WRs, it's so far ahead of any other TE (except for Gronk, IF Gronk stays healthy for the whole season) that he gives you a big competitive advantage.

Thanks, CKlinehe. Always good to gain outside perspective. It's easy to over-think things.

• Like 1

not sure i totally understand the salary/roster structure, BUT Graham is arguably the best player in fantasy, esp if your league has any kind of PPR scoring. not only does his scoring often rival the best WRs, it's so far ahead of any other TE (except for Gronk, IF Gronk stays healthy for the whole season) that he gives you a big competitive advantage.

Agree!!

3.85 doesn't seem outlandish for a 1st round talent. that leaves you with 21.15? Out of your other options, keep Stacy. You should have 20.15 to work with plus the best TE in the league and a startable RB2.

• Like 1

How deep is your roster? It's hard to consider letting Graham go, but his price tag is close to 1/6 of your total cap. If you have a lot of spots to fill, I might lean towards Jackson over Graham. Then again you really don't know what to expect from the move to Washington.

Stacey from $1 feels like a no brainer. Manuel is the only one that I don't think you can really consider out of the bunch. He's a Bills QB, after all, and not exactly a top 10 player at his position like the others.