Sign in to follow this  
SuperSteelers

Bortles vs. Bridgewater

Who do you like moving forward in Keeper league? I really thought Bridgewater played really well his first time, but Bortles has strung together a few good games here. Who do you like moving forward and why?

Bortles

The dude got one of the best young WR corps in the game.

Not to mention Blackmon voluntarily entered 90 day rehab. I don't have a lot of faith in Blackmon, but this is the first time he has admitted to a problem.

Who do you like moving forward in Keeper league? I really thought Bridgewater played really well his first time, but Bortles has strung together a few good games here. Who do you like moving forward and why?

Bottles . And he gets to play against the Steelers def this week . I think they put up great numbers this week and beat the Steelers

I think both can succeed, but Bortles was my pick of the litter before the draft and remains there. Big, strong kid with nice mobility. Pre-draft there was some talk about his arm not being a cannon, but we've all seen that timing and accuracy are more important in the NFL.

If Blackmon can come back and be anything like he's capable of, they'll have a dynamic offense next season. Even this year that young group of WR look pretty solid.