Sign in to follow this  
cruelshoe

Need 3: Fun, high-scoring custom 12-tm H2H. $50/100% payout

The 2013 Cruel World Fantasy league live draft is Tuesday, Aug. 27 at 8:30 Eastern. We currently have three open slots in this 3rd-year 12 team league.
Here is the info: $50 fee (LeagueSafe, due prior to draft) with 100% payout. Two divisions. High scoring with bonuses. Custom rosters. No weekly waivers. 2 IDPs plus a team defense. One-half point per reception.
The 100% payout formula: $300 for the league champion, $150 for the runner up, $100 for 3rd place, $50 for 4th place.
If you'd like to join, the only requirements are being able to pay the fee prior to the draft and being willing to compete for the entire season. If that works, go ahead and join in Yahoo! and I'll have the LeagueSafe info sent to you shortly.
password = dogjaw
Questions? E-mail Chad at cruelshoe@gmail.com

hi. i would like to join this league. i tried clicking on the link to yahoo but had no luck in signing up. can you send me a direct link to join this league please. thank you my email address is brian_mcmahon@hotmail.com

Apologies to Brian and everyone - I didn't realize there was a league setting that may have been preventing teams from joining. That should be fixed now. If you're interested, try joining again -- the open slots should actually be open now. Sorry for the trouble. - Chad