Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Credit where credit is due

Trump has turned around some things in his admin.

Purged it of several of the crazy jackholes (still some work to do there)

Reached across the aisle in debt ceiling and now DACA.

And pissed off some of the fools in the GOP.

I think he wanted DACA to become law but knew the GOP is so focking worthless that unless forced by his repeal, nothing would ever get done. Their inability to repeal and replace Obamacare, something they campaigned on for 7 plus years, and sent to Obama on countless occasions was all he needed to realize these clowns are inept liars and now he's working with anyone who can get anything done, which apparently is not the GOP.

So be it.

4 more years? :unsure:

:lol:

4 more years? :unsure:

:lol:

Not likely...not sure how long this lasts from him.

But September was a good start. And he handled both hurricanes pretty well also.

And much less twitter nonsense.

A surprising but well done shift to being a bit more presidential.

Not likely...not sure how long this lasts from him.

But September was a good start. And he handled both hurricanes pretty well also.

And much less twitter nonsense.

A surprising but well done shift to being a bit more presidential.

Agreed.

As long as he doesn't screw it up by shoving a massive d1ck up the middle class's ass via tax reform, I'll be pretty pleased with how he's performed lately.

I'm sure his base are doing this right now. :banana:

Some will still support him no matter what...not realizing that he is basically running another year of Obama era policies that they complained so much about.

Some will still support him no matter what...not realizing that he is basically running another year of Obama era policies that they complained so much about.

:dunno: Fine by me.

And the acceptance phase begins. :lol:

Acceptance of what?

Care to add anything here? Thoughts on his recent actions?

Acceptance of what?

Care to add anything here? Thoughts on his recent actions?

Until your azz finds a job its a failed Presidency.

Until your azz finds a job its a failed Presidency.

So...no...you don't wish to try to address things and instead go for bogus personal attacks.

Psst...I have a job...have for a while now. Try and keep up...ive told you this multiple times.

:dunno: Fine by me.

This is why I voted for him. He will do nothing which is much better than Hillary doing anything.

And the acceptance phase begins. :lol:

Not particularly clairvoyant, but good call. :thumbsup:

Well of course you are happy. Someone agrees with your stance and that's all it takes. If someone diagrees with your stance, they're idiots. :rolleyes:

Well of course you are happy. Someone agrees with your stance and that's all it takes. If someone diagrees with your stance, they're idiots. :rolleyes:

No...you're an idiot..not..for disagreeing with me...you're an idiot because that is what you are.

I'm happy because the man is finally doing something normal. He is reaching across to try and save a successful policy in DACA. He is backing off a bit from the foolish wall. He is talking correctly thus far on tax reform.

Care to have an opinion on those moves?

Nailed it. Also, it's just a weak attempt at credibility. Now he gets to claim he said something good, and he will. Just like his gambit to say he didn't actually vote for Hillary. The guy is a transparent, sad clown.

• Like 1

No...you're an idiot..not..for disagreeing with me...you're an idiot because that is what you are.

I'm happy because the man is finally doing something normal. He is reaching across to try and save a successful policy in DACA. He is backing off a bit from the foolish wall. He is talking correctly thus far on tax reform.

Care to have an opinion on those moves?

The wall will NEVER be built. I don't think most of his base even believe it will.

The wall will NEVER be built. I don't think most of his base even believe it will.

It'll get built. We just have to wait patiently until the check from Mexico arrives.

blah blah blah blah

I'm happy because the man is finally doing something normal. Blah Blah Blah He is reaching across to try and save a successful policy in DACA. He is backing off a bit from the foolish wall. He is talking correctly thus far on tax reform.

Blah Blah Blah Blah

Care to have an opinion on those moves? Blah Blah Blah

Yup, when childish little Sho gets his way he's a happy little fellow. If someone disagrees with little Sho it's :cry: :cry: :cry: . You're always right, we're always wrong.

Funny to see the trolls can't let go even when someone tries to reach out to them.

:thumbsdown:

Funny you or anyone can't see right through this.

Funny you or anyone can't see right through this.

See right through what?

Trump's first 6+ months were an absolute dumpster fire.

But lately he seems to have righted the ship a bit. Which is good since he's the president and we are all Americans after all.

Pretty simple, really. Only a completely worthless POS troll couldn't understand it

See right through what?

Trump's first 6+ months were an absolute dumpster fire.

But lately he seems to have righted the ship a bit. Which is good since he's the president and we are all Americans after all.

Pretty simple, really. Only a completely worthless POS troll couldn't understand it

It's an eminence front. Just a gambit to appear objective. You fell for it, not surprising. You know I'm right, that's why your angry little self has to resort to vulgarities. Go back to your safe space child.

Equifax :dunno:

I and I don't think anyone else here voted for Trump because a wall. That's the lefts problem you point the finger like we are simpletons not realizing it is actually you. Most Trump voters were skeptical of all politics, him included. More than anything it was a big FU to the system. But yeah keep on thinking most Trump voters voted for him for that reason. Whatever helps you cope.

• Like 1

I and I don't think anyone else here voted for Trump because a wall. That's the lefts problem you point the finger like we are simpletons not realizing it is actually you. Most Trump voters were skeptical of all politics, him included. More than anything it was a big FU to the system. But yeah keep on thinking most Trump voters voted for him for that reason. Whatever helps you cope.

He talked about it constantly on the campaign trail, so it seems fair to assume that his supporters thought it was important :dunno:

I just said I don't think his base believes it, but somehow I'm pointing the finger for giving them credit? Not sure how I'm supposed to follow your logic here?

He talked about it constantly on the campaign trail, so it seems fair to assume that his supporters thought it was important :dunno:

Me and everyone Trump voter I know knew it was a load of sh!t. You know most Trump voters didn't vote for that reason too but you hold on to it because you want so bad for it to be true. It is just the game you have to play in politics. Ours was a wall yours is identity labels and sexual orientation. Get over it.

Me and everyone Trump voter I know knew it was a load of sh!t. You know most Trump voters didn't vote for that reason too but you hold on to it because you want so bad for it to be true. It is just the game you have to play in politics. Ours was a wall yours is identity labels and sexual orientation. Get over it.

it's their binky, it helps them cope with the shocking demoralizing soul smashing heartbreaking defeat their girl suffered in the election. That and Russia. Let them have it, you can see the hurt they still have. It's quite sad. :(

Wow, you sound kinda crazy here.

I'm not saying you voted for him because he promised to build a wall. Obviously you know your reasons better than I do. Apparently you voted for him purely out of spite? Seems kinda dumb to me but to each his own I guess.

But it's fair to assume that some or perhaps many of his supporters voted for him for that reason. Otherwise why was it one of the central promises of his campaign? Just for the hell of it? No, obviously he expected it to win him votes. :wacko:

If I voted, I would have voted for Obama 1st time around for one reason.

Both candidates sucked, but there was one reason that made him stand out

He promised to end the war.

Guess what? never did.

• Like 1

Wow, you sound kinda crazy here.

I'm not saying you voted for him because he promised to build a wall. Obviously you know your reasons better than I do. Apparently you voted for him purely out of spite? Seems kinda dumb to me but to each his own I guess.

But it's fair to assume that some or perhaps many of his supporters voted for him for that reason. Otherwise why was it one of the central promises of his campaign? Just for the hell of it? No, obviously he expected it to win him votes. :wacko:

It is either:

A. Over your head

B. You already know the answer and you are just trolling

People dont like the idea of being rewarded for doing the wrong thing. Whether it's skipping the immigration line by hopping a wall and squatting, or being able bodied but not working and relying on the system. The wall represents pushing back against that mentality.

They feel democrats turn a blind eye allow this stuff to happen because it builds their cultish flock of victimization

People dont like the idea of being rewarded for doing the wrong thing. Whether it's skipping the immigration line by hopping a wall and squatting, or being able bodied but not working and relying on the system. The wall represents pushing back against that mentality.

They feel democrats turn a blind eye allow this stuff to happen because it builds their cultish flock of victimization

Which in itself is funny, since red states make up a majority of the welfare funding.

Iraq and Afghanistan he said.

The United States remains entangled in Iraq despite Obama’s early promise to end the war. About 150,000 troops were deployed in Iraq when Obama entered office in 2009, and the last convoys left in December 2011. But since then, with the Islamic State gaining ground and the Iraqi military starting to crumble, the United States launched a new military operation, Inherent Resolve, in 2014. There are still about 5,000 U.S. soldiers in Iraq, and hundreds of U.S. troops have advised and assisted Iraqi forces in campaigns to retake the city of Mosul from ISIS. That’s far less than the number of troops in Iraq at the beginning of the Obama presidency, but it’s not a full withdrawal.