#4081 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,486 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:25 PM

https://twitter.com/...4069821440?s=19

LMAO!!!

I like that guy. And your daughters life was ruined when you decided to have a kid.

#4082 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,855 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:35 PM

Ignorant leftists toolbags using their children.

#4083 shorepatrol

shorepatrol

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:28 PM

Boom, fock all these sh!tbirds. About motherfocking time. Thanks for MAGA Trump. 

#4084 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 46,417 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:57 PM

Sorry, b#tches (Feinstein/Harris):

https://www.foxnews....ral-9th-circuit

ha-ha!  So f0cking awesome.  

Man that would be so awesome.  AZ is under the 9th Circus and I'd love to see it become more... judicial.  :thumbsup:

"I wouldnt even consider sitting out, I love pedo threads." -- tanatastic

#4085 12th Man

12th Man

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 11:45 AM

"dont invite you put foam."

What?

Hes got fat fingers.

#4086 seafoam1

seafoam1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,088 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 12:24 PM

Hes got fat fingers.

Maybe too many Blatz?

#4087 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,998 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 06:10 AM

That is right next to the cafeteria in Dirksen, by the elevator banks, there is always a gaggle of chum lurking about in that area, that is a place of business, people should show some decorum.....jesus

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

#4088 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,720 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 09:56 AM

I can't remember what I did or how I got here, but thank you!

https://external-pre...f649a5939d489cf

#4089 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,998 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 11:30 AM

I can't remember what I did or how I got here, but thank you!

https://external-pre...f649a5939d489cf

LOL!

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

#4090 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,998 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 06:27 AM

https://www.foxnews....ems-take-senate

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said Wednesday that if Democrats took control of the Senate following November’s midterm elections, she would be in favor of reopening an investigation into the sexual misconduct allegations levelled against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

“I’d be in favor of opening an investigation into the allegations,” Feinstein, the ranking minority member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said during a debate in San Francisco with her challenger, state Sen. Kevin de León. A fellow Democrat, de León emerged from California’s hectic jungle primary system to challenge one of the Senate’s longest tenured members for her seat.

Might just be political posturing to help her during the current election period.  I think this would be a strategic mistake to continue to pursue this senseless attack, i think they lose more than they gain.  

#4091 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,617 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 06:40 AM

Might just be political posturing to help her during the current election period.  I think this would be a strategic mistake to continue to pursue this senseless attack, i think they lose more than they gain.  

Single women are the largest target of the left right now, Feinstein feels she needs to keep this ball in the air for 3 more weeks.  At least to survive to the general. 

As far as the long term effect, while I assume their metrics have calculated more reward than risk, those metrics have been deeply flawed for several years.

“We’ve fulfilled far more promises than we’ve promised,” the president said. “I call it promises plus.”

#4092 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,855 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 08:10 AM

Even sessions knows about creepy joe
https://youtu.be/FqPln0m6sxE

#4093 shorepatrol

shorepatrol

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 08:13 AM

:lol:

#4094 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,998 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 08:39 AM

:doublethumbsup:

#4095 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,488 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 09:18 AM

https://imgur.com/gallery/x8QKJ

No means No Uncle Joe............

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#4096 Reality

Reality

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,555 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 09:23 AM

Biden is such a creepy mother focker..  Couldn't even begin to imagine some of the sh!t that dirty old mother focker has probably done and gotten away with.

Seems to be a known deal also, the way Sessions swatted his hand away says quite a bit.

#4097 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,998 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 09:46 AM

https://www.washingt...m=.0a9ddce1f788

Hard-line Republicans and conservative commentators are mounting a whispering campaign against Jamal Khashoggi that is designed to protect President Trump from criticism of his handling of the dissident journalist’s alleged murder by operatives of Saudi Arabia — and support Trump’s continued aversion to a forceful response to the oil-rich desert kingdom.

WaPo is concerned about a "smear campaign" against Jamal Khashoggi, the irony is thick up on the Hill......

#4098 12th Man

12th Man

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 10:59 AM

Biden is such a creepy mother focker..  Couldn't even begin to imagine some of the sh!t that dirty old mother focker has probably done and gotten away with.

Seems to be a known deal also, the way Sessions swatted his hand away says quite a bit.

Interesting that Sho and MDC defend Creepy Uncle Joe.

#4099 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,886 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 11:01 AM

Interesting that Sho and MDC defend Creepy Uncle Joe.

Remember when you said you would punch Biden in the face? That was funny. :D
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#4100 12th Man

12th Man

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 11:11 AM

Remember when you said you would punch Biden in the face? That was funny. :D

Real men dont defend pedos.

#4101 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,488 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 11:54 AM

I had heard that the trumpsters we're starting a whispering campaign against the guy who got murdered just to justify Trump's lack of action.

https://www.washingt...m=.0a9ddce1f788

WaPo is concerned about a "smear campaign" against Jamal Khashoggi, the irony is thick up on the Hill......

So wiff's not above stealing some lines from Washington Post. 'Whisper Campaign smearing Khashoggi"

:doh:

#4102 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,384 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 07:37 PM

Trump challenges Dems after Kavanaugh accuser allegedly admits to making false rape claim

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley referred Judy Munro-Leighton to authorities after his office said she alleged that Kavanaugh and a friend raped her in the backseat of a car -- only for that story to fall apart.

President Trump on Saturday challenged Democrats to speak up after Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee referred a woman to the FBI for “materially false statements” when she accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of raping her.

“A vicious accuser of Justice Kavanaugh has just admitted that she was lying, her story was totally made up, or FAKE!” he tweeted. “Can you imagine if he didn’t become a Justice of the Supreme Court because of her disgusting False Statements. What about the others? Where are the Dems on this?”
https://www.foxnews....alse-rape-claim

#4103 shorepatrol

shorepatrol

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 07:46 PM

Trump challenges Dems after Kavanaugh accuser allegedly admits to making false rape claim

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley referred Judy Munro-Leighton to authorities after his office said she alleged that Kavanaugh and a friend raped her in the backseat of a car -- only for that story to fall apart.

President Trump on Saturday challenged Democrats to speak up after Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee referred a woman to the FBI for “materially false statements” when she accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of raping her.

“A vicious accuser of Justice Kavanaugh has just admitted that she was lying, her story was totally made up, or FAKE!” he tweeted. “Can you imagine if he didn’t become a Justice of the Supreme Court because of her disgusting False Statements. What about the others? Where are the Dems on this?”

No focking sh!t lol

#4104 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 08:00 PM

They were screaming from the rooftops about the fake Mueller rape claim, but completely silent about the two Kavanaugh rape claims that have been retracted.

Lol

#4105 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,486 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 08:05 PM

Scum

#4106 joneo

joneo

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,979 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 10:01 PM

And I'm still waiting for the #metoo crowd to castarate Keith Ellison like every other man accused of assault against a woman.  :bench:

A thumbless Gollum, a wretched slave to NSFW links.

-phillybear

It is the most vile link he's ever posted. It makes tubgirl look like Mary ###### Poppins.

-Rusty Syringes

If joneo doesn't win, it'll be a slap in the face to turd slurpers everywhere.

--brinett9

If they held another election on November 9th, Trump would have lost the popular by 10 million and the electoral in a landslide. So many people didn't bother voting because the media was telling them Clinton was a lock by 10 points. And Trump's approval rating dropped from 47% to 37% just in the weeks between the election and inauguration.  Unless he can get someone to reign him in, I doubt he'll survive the four years, let alone any chance at being reelected.

Quote (Sho Nuff January 28, 2017)

At some point you will get it thru your head that...
A. You don't speak for everyone and don't understand the word literally
B. I don't give a flying Fock what you think of me. I will post my opinions and back them up as I have.

If that kisses you off...Fock you, I don't care.
My life outside the board is fine and none of your damn business.
Worry about yourself. Take a break since you don't care and think nobody cares.

#4107 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,907 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 10:04 PM

President Trump on Saturday challenged Democrats to speak up after Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee referred a woman to the FBI for materially false statements when she accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of raping her.

A vicious accuser of Justice Kavanaugh has just admitted that she was lying, her story was totally made up, or FAKE! he tweeted. Can you imagine if he didnt become a Justice of the Supreme Court because of her disgusting False Statements. What about the others? Where are the Dems on this?

Ignore this and believe all women.

There's nothing more exhilarating than to be fired upon without effect. - Winston Churchill 

#4108 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 68,960 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 04:24 AM

The thing is, you hear women like Samantha Bee talk about how 'you almost never hear about women who are proven to be Liars!'

Three things.
1. The court system has absolutely no interest in pursuing the matter any further.

Think back to the Duke case. They had the ###### dead to rights in a lie. They refused to prosecute. And shortly thereafter? She killed her boyfriend. ###### is in prison now.

2. Guys who been put through this along with their families almost always refused to spike the football. They just want it over with.

3. The media never pursues this.

What have I said from day one? Every time something like this happens,

"Obviously, she's a troubled young lady..."
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#4109 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,998 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 06:39 AM

I believe that the mainstream media is rather happy to use instances of sexual assault, it sells and it feeds into their ideological stance that men overall, but really white men, are evil.

You cannot call out the liars since that might impugn the ideological strategies in play. Just another reason to hate the media.

#4110 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,720 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 10:45 AM

Crazy there are posters here who actually voted for Dems in early voting after all this sh!t that they pulled. Even openly admitting their support against Kav on Twitter. Dumbasses.

#4111 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,384 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 11:15 AM

'No evidence' to back Kavanaugh accusers' claims, Senate panel's report on FBI probe finds

An investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh by multiple women found that no witnesses could provide evidence to substantiate their claims, a letter to Senate Republicans from the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman said Friday.

According to the 414-page report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, investigators interviewed more than 40 people, monitored social media and news reports and reviewed evidence provided by the judge and his accusers.

“Following the separate and extensive investigations by both the Committee and the FBI, there was no evidence to substantiate any of the claims of sexual assault made against Justice Kavanaugh,” the report states.
https://www.foxnews....fbi-probe-finds

#4112 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,998 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 12:50 PM

'No evidence' to back Kavanaugh accusers' claims, Senate panel's report on FBI probe finds

An investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh by multiple women found that no witnesses could provide evidence to substantiate their claims, a letter to Senate Republicans from the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman said Friday.

According to the 414-page report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, investigators interviewed more than 40 people, monitored social media and news reports and reviewed evidence provided by the judge and his accusers.

“Following the separate and extensive investigations by both the Committee and the FBI, there was no evidence to substantiate any of the claims of sexual assault made against Justice Kavanaugh,” the report states.
https://www.foxnews....fbi-probe-finds

Well, according to the SJW/Leftist playbook its now time to either accuse the FBI of working with the Repubs or accuse the FBI of doing a bad job, only the leftist ideology can eve be true....

#4113 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 68,960 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 12:55 PM

Actually, to the poster above. What they're saying based on the headline I just saw is this. That the mean bad men are taking a random obscure accusation that nobody ever heard of. And conflating that with CBF and her accusations.

But you sure is mother ###### ###### can bet your last kidney that if this obscure allegation was born out by fact? The left would be all over this woman as some kind of superhero and saying see? This proves that CBF wasn't lying!

And there's your update.

In other words, just because X was provrn to be a liar, doesn't mean z wasn't telling the truth! And you don't have any proof that Z wasn't telling the truth! Because how the ###### would you find evidence like that? How do you prove the negative?

#4114 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 01:41 PM

Actually, to the poster above. What they're saying based on the headline I just saw is this. That the mean bad men are taking a random obscure accusation that nobody ever heard of. And conflating that with CBF and her accusations.

But you sure is mother ###### ###### can bet your last kidney that if this obscure allegation was born out by fact? The left would be all over this woman as some kind of superhero and saying see? This proves that CBF wasn't lying!

And there's your update.

In other words, just because X was provrn to be a liar, doesn't mean z wasn't telling the truth! And you don't have any proof that Z wasn't telling the truth! Because how the ###### would you find evidence like that? How do you prove the negative?

Hey, a-hole.  Julie Swetnik and Avenetti have also been referrred to the FBI for lying about their claims.  That was very prominent claim, but you conveniently forget that to go off on another trademark wiffle rant.

That's TWO of THREE claims being referred to the FBI for criminal investigation.  Do we get another wiff rant?

#4115 supermike80

supermike80

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,036 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 01:43 PM

Multiple times when I have seen this story...I see it written like this

"The woman, who was an insignificant player in the hearings....."

Downplaying it before even getting to the facts.

No reasonable person says that isnt spin. God I hate the media .

If you are going to debate me on this bulletin board,

start with this premise..

You win.  And I don't care.

#4116 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 68,960 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 01:51 PM

Hey, a-hole.  Julie Swetnik and Avenetti have also been referrred to the FBI for lying about their claims.  That was very prominent claim, but you conveniently forget that to go off on another trademark wiffle rant.

That's TWO of THREE claims being referred to the FBI for criminal investigation.  Do we get another wiff rant?

Man, you are honestly the most dim-witted fock that's come to the board in the last 2 years.

you can't figure out by the tone or verbiage of my post what side I'm on there? Or that I'm just reporting what they're saying?

You literally haven't brightened up since your first post when you thought Mandalay Bay was some sort of gay slur. 🙄

Damn, some people troll here for responses just because they're lonely and need the attention. But I think with you, you must honestly be that dim-witted.

Wow ..

#4117 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 68,960 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 01:53 PM

Multiple times when I have seen this story...I see it written like this

"The woman, who was an insignificant player in the hearings....."

Downplaying it before even getting to the facts.

No reasonable person says that isnt spin. God I hate the media .

Exactly. Like I said, you can bet your sweet ass that if her allegations had any Merit whatsoever, she sure as hell wouldn't be reported as some sort of insignificant figure.

#4118 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,488 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 08:15 AM

It's refreshing to see that people are actually being referred for criminal investigations for lying to Congress. Those involved in Crossfire Hurricane/Muh Russia investigation would do well to remember that. More 'I plead the 5th' answers in the future.

#4119 Kanil

Kanil

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,988 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 09:14 AM

Guys... when talking about Biden being creepy, you lose a little credibility when you've been perfectly fine with Trump's creepy shenanigan's.  Part of saying "I don't care about his personality, just his policies and getting ###### done", means you don't get to complain about other people's creepy personalities.

#4120 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,488 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 09:16 AM

Guys... when talking about Biden being creepy, you lose a little credibility when you've been perfectly fine with Trump's creepy shenanigan's.  Part of saying "I don't care about his personality, just his policies and getting ###### done", means you don't get to complain about other people's creepy personalities.

There's film of Joe being creepy to women, young women, kids (boys and girls).