Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Vegas: Your Game of Choice

Baccarat While drying martinis

Ive wanted to learn that game. I hear it has some of the best odds in the Casio.

Seems very dull though from what Ive seen messing around with apps. Ive never bothered to sit at the table and pay for lessons.

Ive wanted to learn that game. I hear it has some of the best odds in the Casio.

Seems very dull though from what Ive seen messing around with apps. Ive never bothered to sit at the table and pay for lessons.

its same odds as flipping a coin, don't ever bet tie or dragon, bet on left or right

Yeah, I like LIR. Odds be damned.

Video poker rocks. You get your drinks faster sitting at the bar.

I'm not going to Vegas to win money. I go to drink.

• Like 1

its same odds as flipping a coin, don't ever bet tie or dragon, bet on left or right

Exactly. I think people get intimidated because they see James Bond playing it. Or because there is a semi elaborate scoring system. But you don't need to know any of that.

Same strategy as flipping a coin, not the same odds.

Same strategy as flipping a coin, not the same odds.

technically yes, but there is also a push which makes the odds of winning less than a coin flip, however in a tie(push) you don't lose.

on every given bet you have a 50% chance to win and a 50% chance to lose if a tie does not occur

technically yes, but there is also a push which makes the odds of winning less than a coin flip, however in a tie(push) you don't lose.

on every given bet you have a 50% chance to win and a 50% chance to lose if a tie does not occur

44.6% chance to win in Baccarat.

44.6% chance to win in Baccarat.

yep there is an 9.8% chance to tie and they pay 8 to 1

after you take out the tie, there is a 50.6% chance banker hits and 49.3% player, when you factor in the dragon rate at 1/56 odds the true odds on Bac is extremely close to 50%

the house makes money by taking a vig on banker hands wins

yep there is an 9.8% chance to tie and they pay 8 to 1

after you take out the tie, there is a 50.6% chance banker hits and 49.3% player, when you factor in the dragon rate at 1/56 odds the true odds on Bac is extremely close to 50%

the house makes money by taking a vig on banker hands wins

I was typing this hilarious response while you edited this post.

That's not like a coin flip, not 50%, and it's more complicated than that. You have a better chance to win betting on the banker, but you pay a commission.

I am sick and tired of all the inaccurate baccarat info on this board. :mad:

:banana:

I was typing this hilarious response while you edited this post.

That's not like a coin flip, not 50%, and it's more complicated than that. You have a better chance to win betting on the banker, but you pay a commission.

I am sick and tired of all the inaccurate baccarat info on this board. :mad:

:banana:

fuckoff Rockford

1-2NLH

If Im out w friends its blackjack or roulette depending on how much time there is

I like to play craps, but what I do is I look for the saddest, sorriest looking table, and play the No Pass line. Then if a point is set at 4 or 10, I'll bet full odds. Usually 6x my No Pass bet to win 3x, so like 90 to win 45. Then it's important to not celebrate when you win because everyone else is losing. I've mastered the art of the somber win so well, I've had dealers ask me if I'm feeling okay.

Vegas : Your Game of Choice

Mine is avoid Vegas :thumbsup:

I like to play craps, but what I do is I look for the saddest, sorriest looking table, and play the No Pass line. Then if a point is set at 4 or 10, I'll bet full odds. Usually 6x my No Pass bet to win 3x, so like 90 to win 45. Then it's important to not celebrate when you win because everyone else is losing. I've mastered the art of the somber win so well, I've had dealers ask me if I'm feeling okay.

So you buy the 4 or 10 only when thats the point? Otherwise you stay with the no pass line?

Help me understand your strategy here. Im intrigued. But dont get too technical. Ive been drinking.

So you buy the 4 or 10 only when thats the point? Otherwise you stay with the no pass line?

Help me understand your strategy here. Im intrigued. But dont get too technical. Ive been drinking.

Not quite. I play the don't pass line only. I never buy numbers.

Let's say the point comes 4 or 10. Just like how on the pass line you can bet the odds behind, you also have the option to bet the odds behind on the don't pass.

On the pass line, the 4 and 10 pay 2:1 (ie, 30 wins you 60). On the don't pass line, you would put down the 60 to win 30 if the shooter rolls a 7 before he hits the point.

People don't normally bet don't pass because it's considered "betting against the table"

Let's say the point comes 4 or 10. Just like how on the pass line you can bet the odds behind, you also have the option to bet the odds behind on the don't pass.

On the pass line, the 4 and 10 pay 2:1 (ie, 30 wins you 60). On the don't pass line, you would put down the 60 to win 30 if the shooter rolls a 7 before he hits the point.

People don't normally bet don't pass because it's considered "betting against the table"

Ok. Do you ever take odds when the point is something other than 4 or 10?

Or do you just stick with your original dont pass bet?

Ok. Do you ever take odds when the point is something other than 4 or 10?

Or do you just stick with your original dont pass bet?

Depends on my mood and how much money I have in front of me.

I like to play "wrong" as it's called "no pass line and don't come" Best part is when a 7 rolls, you win all your wrong bets, as well as your odds. You have to lay to opposite to win when you play the odds (lay 2 to win 1 on a 4 or a 10, lay 6 to win 5 on a 8 or 6 and lay 3 to win 2 on a 5 or a 9), and you never get to feel the excitement of a hot roll that everyone on the table digs, cause a hot roll is a killer to a wrong better, but I think it's the best way to play. House advantage is generally the same whether you play right or wrong however.