Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Used to call my folks on Sundays

No. I just think it bothers him when people call him Newbie.

:lol:

Oh. Uh...it's goofy. No one has called me Newbie before, so I'm not sure where you got that.

Oh. Uh...it's goofy. No one has called me Newbie before, so I'm not sure where you got that.

My bad. Thought I saw it in another thread over the weekend.

Carry on. Newbie. (J/K). :lol:

What's really funny is we all know the basement comment stung the thin-skinned little twat Digby worse that the dead parent crack stung Wiff. :D

I don't see a reason to believe that, and judging by the reactions of several posters to each, they don't either. They think one is funny, and one is a d!ck move. I would think the measure of that would be the hurt it causes, so I see contradiction.

I haven't been around long enough to fully understand if Djgb is harangued regularly by guys who appear to share ideologies, but that seems to be the impression I'm getting.

Either way, if posters claim that they don't want slap-fights, then posters should really be most harsh with those who set them off with their first comment.

My dad just turned 76. I rarely see him since he lives in AZ. I call him about once every 2 weeks.

We really only talk about sports and whatever sports my kids are playing.

My mom and I don't fare much better. She lives in OK. She's found some happiness later in life, which is great, but we really don't have much in common.

My childhood was sorta below average from a parental involvement perspective. As a result, we're all polite and courteous, but there's unfortunately just not much connection there.

I'm determined to create a different experience for my kids.

Yea sure. Whatever you say bro. Was more of a d1ck move than mine was trying to start sh1t. Like I said don't start sh1t if you're afraid to get your feelings hurt

pssst - nobody likes you

I knew I saw it but had it backwards. You called Vince44 Newbie three times in the Newbie thread and he was pissed and called you out as a creepy stalker.

Then the whole check my ip BS.

Newbie. :ninja:

Here's the thing. I don't give a fock what the other idiots here say. I'm not upset either over what wiff said. Im quite upset over the fact that he starts sh1t out of nowhere (just like plenty of idiots on this board and it's getting quite old and annoying). You don't want sh1t flung back at you that stings? Don't start sh1t. Cause that hurt wiff a lot more than any of this ever would hurt me. The fact that idiots are sitting here defending him and getting triggered over what I said proves they are thin skinned and can't handle sh1t thrown their way. Grow up and act like god dam adults. Jesus Christ a 20 year old has more common decency, manners, and is more of an adult than half of you morons here

Here's the thing. I don't give a fock what the other idiots here say. I'm not upset either over what wiff said. Im quite upset over the fact that he starts sh1t out of nowhere (just like plenty of idiots on this board and it's getting quite old and annoying). You don't want sh1t flung back at you that stings? Don't start sh1t. Cause that hurt wiff a lot more than any of this ever would hurt me. The fact that idiots are sitting here defending him and getting triggered over what I said proves they are thin skinned and can't handle sh1t thrown their way. Grow up and act like god dam adults. Jesus Christ a 20 year old has more common decency, manners, and is more of an adult than half of you morons here

Pssst ..... nobody likes you.

Lol. He makes a crack about living in your parents basement and you come back with 'YEAH WELL YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD!' That's about as "triggered" as it gets sport. :lol:

Lol. He makes a crack about living in your parents basement and you come back with 'YEAH WELL YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD!' That's about as "triggered" as it gets sport. :lol:

lol you're an idiot if you think that. I made b1tch cry so hard he left the thread and didn't come back and you think I'm the triggered one? Gtfo :lol:

lol you're an idiot if you think that. I made b1tch cry so hard he left the thread and didn't come back and you think I'm the triggered one? Gtfo :lol:

Whatever you say Triggered McTriggerson. :thumbsup:

My dad just turned 76. I rarely see him since he lives in AZ. I call him about once every 2 weeks.

We really only talk about sports and whatever sports my kids are playing.

My mom and I don't fare much better. She lives in OK. She's found some happiness later in life, which is great, but we really don't have much in common.

My childhood was sorta below average from a parental involvement perspective. As a result, we're all polite and courteous, but there's unfortunately just not much connection there.

I'm determined to create a different experience for my kids.

I have a more severe version of your past. My upbringing was difficult, nearly exclusively due to the dysfunctions of my father. I haven't spoken to him in over 20 years; there's real issues there.

Probably like you, it is a major reason why I became so aware of how not to raise kids, and what was necessary in order to create a harmonious family and great kids who are on a spectacular path. I consider it by far my greatest success, just as you likely do.

Kids are everything, and are a reflection of who and what you really are.

I knew I saw it but had it backwards. You called Vince44 Newbie three times in the Newbie thread and he was pissed and called you out as a creepy stalker.

Then the whole check my ip BS.

Newbie. :ninja:

:lol:

Yup. That did happen. Vince44 started showing up with posts referencing history just as Chrysler hit that massive car compactor in the sky - and so did donkeyjotes - so the coincidence and parallel posting style was too convenient.

What's really amazing is that a poster would be so obsessed with forum posting that they'd have arranged multiple aliases that are over a decade old.

:first:

Whatever you say Triggered McTriggerson. :thumbsup:

Just guessing, but I believe the triggering is due nearly 100% due to the tiresome nature of repeated troll attacks. The whole 'mom's basement' thing is beyond played out.

He's right. It's tiring as hell, and really needs to stop. Mike Krueger appears to be far too busy to attend to the issues, and only steps in randomly and without regard for context, it appears.

There doesn't appear to be an interest in really reigning in the problem here.

I have a more severe version of your past. My upbringing was difficult, nearly exclusively due to the dysfunctions of my father. I haven't spoken to him in over 20 years; there's real issues there.

Probably like you, it is a major reason why I became so aware of how not to raise kids, and what was necessary in order to create a harmonious family and great kids who are on a spectacular path. I consider it by far my greatest success, just as you likely do.

Kids are everything, and are a reflection of who and what you really are.

We weren't neglected or abused. Just sorta left to figure stuff out on our own.

No birds and bees talk, no parent teacher conferences, no financial, education or career guidance.

They married way too young cuz my mom got knocked up, so their relationship didn't start off ideally. They were definitely better than their own parents, but that's not much of an achievement.

As for kids being a reflection of their parents, that can go either way. At a certain age, my parents ceased to be a primary influence in my life.

My folks also email which is even better than hanging on the phone. At their age they are seeing more people pass at their age and just want attention. Since none of us has new news it's basically a hi how are you hope all is well love you repeated often.

And I can't believe anyone would think it's ok to respond to anyone with yeah but your parents are dead, especially to a lame hallmark gc basement phrase. There's firing back then there's going below the belt especially when the op is struggling. I'll never believe dgb was ever in the medical field. I choose to view those folks as having class on the job and on a message board.

• Like 1

We weren't neglected or abused. Just sorta left to figure stuff out on our own.

Same, though there was a bit of abuse, and I was the oldest and attempted to shield the other three from it.

No birds and bees talk, no parent teacher conferences, no financial, education or career guidance.

Same.

They married way too young cuz my mom got knocked up, so their relationship didn't start off ideally. They were definitely better than their own parents, but that's not much of an achievement.

Similar. My mom's parents never liked my father. That right there is death to a relationship long term IMO; magnifying all the other dysfunctions due to ramping up the stress caused by that alone. That, partly, is the fault of my mom's parents - even though they had by far the strongest relationship.

As for kids being a reflection of their parents, that can go either way.

Kids are - generally - a reflection of how parents interact with them. How discipline is meted out; the love the kids feel; how expectations of behavior are communicated...all of that plays a large role in how the kids turn out.

Generally, there is a right and a wrong way to raise children. Get it really right, and you have amazing kids who stay emotionally close their entire lives.

At a certain age, my parents ceased to be a primary influence in my life.

Of course, but the psychosomatic influences of your parents are reflected in your own interactions and shortcomings. How aware you are of those have direct impact on how you do the above wrt your kids. You're aware, as am I.

My folks also email which is even better than hanging on the phone. At their age they are seeing more people pass at their age and just want attention. Since none of us has new news it's basically a hi how are you hope all is well love you repeated often.

And I can't believe anyone would think it's ok to respond to anyone with yeah but your parents are dead, especially to a lame hallmark gc basement phrase. There's firing back then there's going below the belt especially when the op is struggling. I'll never believe dgb was ever in the medical field. I choose to view those folks as having class on the job and on a message board.

Did you type that in your mommy's basement?

(See what I did there)

Did you type that in your mommy's basement?

(See what I did there)

i own her basement with all the crap stored there..

He might not be in the medical field anymore. He was asking about how to apply for unemployment benefits (for a friend) a couple weeks ago.