Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Entire Team Tradable

I am looking to deal some players for draft picks only. Not really looking to deal Lockette or my younger players but the entire team other than that is on the block. Shoot some offers my way.

I'll give you a 3rd for the rest of it.

Pfft almost sounds reasonable at this point. I mean what is the difference really between scoring 80 points and losing versus 10 points and losing? This team is literally full of one week wonders. I do have some leverage though, there are some win now teams and I have Maclin, Hyde and a few others, shoot me some offers guys I'll consider them all.

Wood. You need to drop a player, so I can process this trade.

Error - Transaction Would Create An Invalid Roster For Morning Wood

31 Players On Roster Exceeds League Limit of 30.

Wood. You need to drop a player, so I can process this trade.

Error - Transaction Would Create An Invalid Roster For Morning Wood

31 Players On Roster Exceeds League Limit of 30.

Should be good.

Accepted. I am putting my faith in Cobb eventually stealing the starting job from Jennings and I don't want any part of Maclin... simply because their WR's get no touchdowns and he has no use to my team in a rebuilding process.

Without knowing what was traded....doesn't the temp have an obligation to field a complete team? Does he even have a second RB this week? Does he have WRs?

I get the strategy....but...

Without knowing what was traded....doesn't the temp have an obligation to field a complete team? Does he even have a second RB this week? Does he have WRs?

I get the strategy....but...

Agreed.. fire sales are nice and all but he still needs to put forth effort.

Agreed.. fire sales are nice and all but he still needs to put forth effort.

I'm pretty sure this is the first time anyone has put forth effort on that crappy team. Maybe you should take a few tips from the kid.

PoColts. You need to drop 2 players, so I can push this trade through.

I put one on IR and dropped one. THANKS bro.

Ok. I actually have an issue with this.

Who is the temp starting at RB now? His only active guy is Marcel Reese, who gets 2 carries a game. And does he have a single WR active? If active, does he have one that will even total 1 point?

I've only looked briefly, so maybe I'm missing players. But he doesn't have a team to start by my glance.

On a sidenote, congrats Gary on destroying someone in a trade

I don't really care how many points his players get, as long as he starts active players (and doesn't put the best players on his crappy team on the bench). I think he is trying to rebuild a team, and not end up a perennial GoColts.

But yes, as per the rules, he needs to pick up or trade for an RB, and start a complete lineup.

I don't really care how many points his players get, as long as he starts active players (and doesn't put the best players on his crappy team on the bench). I think he is trying to rebuild a team, and not end up a perennial GoColts.

But yes, as per the rules, he needs to pick up or trade for an RB, and start a complete lineup.

I'm on board with the concept of a rebuild. And i am not taking a hard stance at the moment...but I think there is a right and wrong way to do it.

Just as an initial reaction, I think we've focked up here. The line between trying to trade vets for picks and trying to ensure you lose every game going forward for several years has been blurred.

Accepted. I am putting my faith in Cobb eventually stealing the starting job from Jennings and I don't want any part of Maclin... simply because their WR's get no touchdowns and he has no use to my team in a rebuilding process.

I have so many holes, I just need some bodies that will at least see the focking field from time to time.

I have so many holes, I just need some bodies that will at least see the focking field from time to time.

See? Even Gary, who still doesn't understand waivers in year 8, understands teams are obligated to have players rostered that actually play in NFL games. It really helps the league integrity and stuff.

Settle down, I've kept in mind keeping this team as competitive as I can while in a rebuilding process.

Cutler

Hyde (once healthy)

Reece (to be replaced by Cobb)

Boldin

Colston

V Jackson

Wright

Tamme

Brown

Panthers

Have Cobb ready to go once he is healthy, Givens who may have found new light in Baltimore, Lockett, N. Washington, and Roddy White. I have made some waiver moves just waiting for them to process after Monday night. When I made these trades I didn't think they would process until after Monday and them processing midweek has kind of screwed me up. So that is why my lineup is RBless right now.

Doesn't seem any less competitive to me than the previous lineups that this team was rolling out - I personally think that lineup could mustard out a win before season is over and this team is 0-8 right now as everyone knows.

• Like 1

Settle down, I've kept in mind keeping this team as competitive as I can while in a rebuilding process.

Cutler

Hyde (once healthy)

Reece (to be replaced by Cobb)

Boldin

Colston

V Jackson

Wright

Tamme

Brown

Panthers

Have Cobb ready to go once he is healthy, Givens who may have found new light in Baltimore, Lockett, N. Washington, and Roddy White. I have made some waiver moves just waiting for them to process after Monday night. When I made these trades I didn't think they would process until after Monday and them processing midweek has kind of screwed me up. So that is why my lineup is RBless right now.

Doesn't seem any less competitive to me than the previous lineups that this team was rolling out - I personally think that lineup could mustard out a win before season is over and this team is 0-8 right now as everyone knows.

You aren't allowed to tell me to settle down.

Hyde isn't playing. Cobb isn't playing. Reece is a fullback. Boldin isn't playing. VJax isn't playing. Wright isn't playing.

Need I go on? You are obligated to do everything in your power to have a full and competitive lineup each and every week.

Do we ever have weeks in which someone is down a player? Sure, either due to a surprise injury or someone dropping the ball on a move. But we've never had someone that had a full lineup purposely trade it away, leaving themselves without starters.

The proper move was to wait for Cobb and Hyde to return, then trade away Jennings, McFadden, etc. Wait for VJax, Wright, Boldin to get healthy, then move Maclin, Jones, etc. It's common sense. You owe it to the rest of us to try and win each week, even if you really hope to lose.

On a sidenote, congrats Gary on destroying someone in a trade

:cheers: Even a broken clock is right twice a day. :D

You aren't allowed to tell me to settle down.

Hyde isn't playing. Cobb isn't playing. Reece is a fullback. Boldin isn't playing. VJax isn't playing. Wright isn't playing.

Need I go on? You are obligated to do everything in your power to have a full and competitive lineup each and every week.

Do we ever have weeks in which someone is down a player? Sure, either due to a surprise injury or someone dropping the ball on a move. But we've never had someone that had a full lineup purposely trade it away, leaving themselves without starters.

The proper move was to wait for Cobb and Hyde to return, then trade away Jennings, McFadden, etc. Wait for VJax, Wright, Boldin to get healthy, then move Maclin, Jones, etc. It's common sense. You owe it to the rest of us to try and win each week, even if you really hope to lose.

Okay I am going to break this down for you step-by-step so you understand what happened. When I made my original trade with Morning Wood (White+1st rounder / McFadden+Jones) I accepted it but my players remained on my roster, Jones name was greyed out and I was unable to uncheck his name. My thinking was oh I guess the trade won't process until after this weeks game and I will be able to make my waiver moves accordingly, not knowing that the only reason the trade hadn't processed yet was because Morning Wood hadn't dropped players yet. So I continued to look at new trade offers under the presumption that the trade wouldn't process until after this weeks results were posted. I have the full intention of having a competitive lineup week in and week out.

• Like 1

Okay I am going to break this down for you step-by-step so you understand what happened. When I made my original trade with Morning Wood (White+1st rounder / McFadden+Jones) I accepted it but my players remained on my roster, Jones name was greyed out and I was unable to uncheck his name. My thinking was oh I guess the trade won't process until after this weeks game and I will be able to make my waiver moves accordingly, not knowing that the only reason the trade hadn't processed yet was because Morning Wood hadn't dropped players yet. So I continued to look at new trade offers under the presumption that the trade wouldn't process until after this weeks results were posted. I have the full intention of having a competitive lineup week in and week out.

I get the confusion...except for the following:

- your trade with Wood was processed at 4pm yesterday. At that point, you obviously knew all trades wouldn't be on hold til Tuesday.

- Gary posted here "Offer sent", at 7pm, 3 hours later. So you obviously knew any trade you made with him wouldn't have be on hold til Tuesday.

In short, you either didn't care about fielding a full lineup this week, or you are an idiot. It's as if you don't think you could have negotiated now, but officially asked Gary to wait until Tuesday to rip you off.

For the record, I'm sure you think I'm a dicck. It's not like that. I may be a fake diick for comedy reasons, but the only real diick in this league is Wood. Everyone agrees. The rest of us are great humans. Even the phony doc.

But I am the godfather of this league. And as the godfather, your quest for #1 overall picks for the next 4 years doesn't directly affect me. Your tanking games to division mates, possibly directly affecting the 2-6 seeds in the playoffs doesn't affect me. Why do I care who i have to beat on the way? I don't.

But, as the DieNasty El Padrino, I have obligations. I can't just lounge in my chamber while being sucked off by whoores as I count my money and watch my team rack up points. Those would be the actions of a greedy ruler. No, I also have an obligation to ensure that Med has a fair shot at winning his division by not allowing Mobb to be gifted two wins....I have an obligation to ensure that the non playoff teams are slotted correctly in terms of draft position, instead of a better team picking higher simply because it was gifted a victory by you. And so on and so forth. The following is a statement i recently made up: With great power comes great responsibility. Think about it...and realize that my taking issue with this is about being a ruler for the people.

I think the only fair ruling here would be for cbfalcon and iam90sbaby to swap rosters.

I would just offer him draft picks for all his players, and he would jump at it. So we'd be in the same boat within an hour. :thumbsup:

Yeah Wtf lineup is that in there now?

Well, he is playing Neckbeards, who has the second worst record at 2-6. So the temp really needs a loss today to ensure that #1 overall pick. If he had a full lineup today and accidentally won, they'd be in a heated race.

So in reality, it's just good strategy.

Well, he is playing Neckbeards, who has the second worst record at 2-6. So the temp really needs a loss today to ensure that #1 overall pick. If he had a full lineup today and accidentally won, they'd be in a heated race.

So in reality, it's just good strategy.

Actually it won't let me submit a lineup, every time I try to submit a lineup it says "Cannot Un-Start Jones, Marvin CIN WR After His Game Has Started" then when I try to compensate that by only starting 3 receivers (thinking it just has me locked in with Jones) it then says "Warning: Must Select 10 Total Starters"- once again it goes back to me not knowing the trade would process midweek.

Actually it won't let me submit a lineup, every time I try to submit a lineup it says "Cannot Un-Start Jones, Marvin CIN WR After His Game Has Started" then when I try to compensate that by only starting 3 receivers (thinking it just has me locked in with Jones) it then says "Warning: Must Select 10 Total Starters"- once again it goes back to me not knowing the trade would process midweek.

You weren't locked in with anyone until 5 minutes before their game started.

You weren't locked in with anyone until 5 minutes before their game started.

The trade happened after the Thursday night game (if my memory is correct) and since then I have been getting the "Can't Un-start Jones" message.

The funny thing about this is I will probably win this weekend, how ironic right?

By the way how come you aren't giving Neckbeards sh*t when he starts a defense on a bye? That is more deliberate as far as not "ensuring a win" goes than anything you've accused me of in this thread.

The funny thing about this is I will probably win this weekend, how ironic right?

By the way how come you aren't giving Neckbeards sh*t when he starts a defense on a bye? That is more deliberate as far as not "ensuring a win" goes than anything you've accused me of in this thread.

Any "accusation" in regards to attempting to throw the game that I've made was somewhat tongue in cheek.

What I actually suspect is that you were so caught up in making trades and day dreaming about all the home runs you're going to hit with a couple extra draft picks, that you never even considered that there are 11 other teams involved that are affected by games played today.

As for your game this week, I'm rooting for you to win so we can make fun of Neckbeards. Still doesn't seem likely though, as if we give Cutler and Rivers a push, he has 3 guys that need 13 points or so.

Of course, you'd be a favorite with Reese, Stills, and Beasley or White in your lineup though.

Any "accusation" in regards to attempting to throw the game that I've made was somewhat tongue in cheek.

What I actually suspect is that you were so caught up in making trades and day dreaming about all the home runs you're going to hit with a couple extra draft picks, that you never even considered that there are 11 other teams involved that are affected by games played today.

As for your game this week, I'm rooting for you to win so we can make fun of Neckbeards. Still doesn't seem likely though, as if we give Cutler and Rivers a push, he has 3 guys that need 13 points or so.

Of course, you'd be a favorite with Reese, Stills, and Beasley or White in your lineup though.

Day dreaming? Okay, just sit back and enjoy the show.

Of course they were effected, trades effect both teams and in result effects the team they are playing. But in no way were any trades I made unbalanced.

Well the lineup that you see and the one I was trying to run arent the same (see earlier posts).

i might have been on hiatus but how did iam90sbaby get into this abortion of a league before me? :mad:

i might have been on hiatus but how did iam90sbaby get into this abortion of a league before me? :mad:

We haven't voted that guy in yet. Mobb just temped him in. Therefore, you can still have that team as far as I'm concerned 👍

We haven't voted that guy in yet. Mobb just temped him in. Therefore, you can still have that team as far as I'm concerned 👍

Who are you?

We haven't voted that guy in yet. Mobb just temped him in. Therefore, you can still have that team as far as I'm concerned

im just shocked I didn't realize big blue was leaving and you guys replaced him. but i feel like I was AWOL from the fftoday boards during this past fantasy football season.

also not sure about some of those trades... (yeah i stalked your site) :wave:

what the fock?

no one even asked me my opinion?

this sum bullchit.

I want WW in this league.

Who the fock is 90sbaby??