Sign in to follow this  
jdon

Off season trades - post draft edition

Now that we know where players went I think we will see more movement in leagues that draft rookies...

for my part I just moved:

and I received:

DeVonta Freeman (I have coleman)

2017 1st rounder

Jay Cutler (I only have rivers on my roster)

so... that is what E. Elliot can get you in a 26 man dynasty league...

jdon

ps. I don't care about 1.4/1.5 because I have a solid top five, in order: elliot, treadwell, thomas, doctson, coleman

I am not a big believer in Freeman so i wouldnt have made that deal, but if you are then it seems like a good get.

12 team 1 PPR

I gave:

Gio Bernard

James White

I got :

John Brown

2016 4.12 (which i turned into Jerrell Adams....my TE are Julius Thomas and Maxx Williams and i feel like Adams skill set will play well in the Giants offense.....hell Will Tye was a startable TE the second half of last season and he is smaller and slower than Adams))

Other owner had Dion Lewis and not much else at RB. Has a ton of startable WR, I have David Johnson, a bunch of RBBC types (Gio, Theo Riddick Charles Sims, White, Crowell) and i drafted Ken Dixon but not many startable WR (R Cobb, Maclin and the suspended Martavis Bryant).

12 team 1 PPR

I gave:

Gio Bernard

James White

I got :

John Brown

2016 4.12 (which i turned into Jerrell Adams....my TE are Julius Thomas and Maxx Williams and i feel like Adams skill set will play well in the Giants offense.....hell Will Tye was a startable TE the second half of last season and he is smaller and slower than Adams))

Other owner had Dion Lewis and not much else at RB. Has a ton of startable WR, I have David Johnson, a bunch of RBBC types (Gio, Theo Riddick Charles Sims, White, Crowell) and i drafted Ken Dixon but not many startable WR (R Cobb, Maclin and the suspended Martavis Bryant).

Solid trade. Never was a fan of White. Decent pass catcher but thats about it. Bernard is also pretty up and down. If an injury occurs to either starting receiver, Brown should have an expanded role.

Same league I gave 1.03, 1.09, 17 first n got Zeke. He'll pair nicely with Gurley.

Almost as good as my Bell Djohns combo in Dyno :)

I gave Corey Coleman, Jordy Nelson

I get Antonio Brown, Maxx Williams

It's a 12 team .5 ppr dynasty

I like it. Brown is as sure a sure thing as can be, who knows if coleman will pan out and Jordy isn't getting any younger. If Maxx figures it out its just gravy.

I like it. Brown is as sure a sure thing as can be, who knows if coleman will pan out and Jordy isn't getting any younger. If Maxx figures it out its just gravy.

Well considering how my luck has gone in that league Brown is probably due for a catastrophic knee injury. I did actually trade up to get Coleman so the price was a little steeper than that for me. But I just couldnt say no. Firt time I will have Brown on any team, ever. Well any team not an MFL10 team.

I dig every trade on here so far. Good job fellas.

12 Team ppr. Start 2RB, and 4 WR.

I traded Matt Jones, 1.6, 2.1, 2.2, 2.6, 3.6 and a 2017 2nd, and 3rd

for Willie Snead and 2 - 2017 first rounders.

• Like 1

I like that move... mostly because I think Coleman is going to bomb... And Antonio Brown is a boss.

jdon

uhm... IDK dude. I am all aboard the 2017 trade but damn if you didn't give up a lot for those two picks... I definitely respect your patience!

I think Matt Jones is going to be a very underrated player going into this season .

Same league

I also just dealt 3.1 and Steffon Diggs for Alex Smith.

My other Qb's are Russell Wilson and Teddy Bridgewater.

Diggs would've been a Wr#6 for me, and I basically just got that in the trade before with Snead. So I believe thats a wash, while upgrading the backup Qb position.

I think I have a really solid team top to bottom. And still own 1.7 this year, and then of course 3 first rounders next year. For what I believe will be a really good RB, WR, TE draft fantasy wise.

Now that we know where players went I think we will see more movement in leagues that draft rookies...

for my part I just moved:

and I received:

DeVonta Freeman (I have coleman)

2017 1st rounder

Jay Cutler (I only have rivers on my roster)

so... that is what E. Elliot can get you in a 26 man dynasty league...

jdon

ps. I don't care about 1.4/1.5 because I have a solid top five, in order: elliot, treadwell, thomas, doctson, coleman

Prefer what you gave up pretty easily. I don't have a lot of faith in Freeman long term and having the talented Coleman in the rotation just makes me nervous. I've tried to sell Freeman for less in a couple of my dynasty's and have been denied. Hopefully the 2017 1st is a decent pick. It looks to be a very good class especially at RB so you still may come out ahead but for now I like the Zeke side

12 team 1 PPR

I gave:

Gio Bernard

James White

I got :

John Brown

I think it's pretty even. I like your side better though. I'm a bigger fan of Brown than Gio

I like Antonio side better and I'm a big Coleman fan.

Same league I gave 1.03, 1.09, 17 first n got Zeke. He'll pair nicely with Gurley.

It's a lot to pay but probably worth not knowing how the 17 1st projects

I like it for you. This wasn't a great draft and 2017 looks pretty loaded. If you believe Jones, his 3.4 ypc average and fumbling issues will continue and/or Marshall has a legit shot to beat him out of a job then it was wise to move him. The 1.06 was/is probably one of Henry/Shepperd/Thomas. Good players but .... I changed my mind - you probably gave up a little too much

Same league

Diggs would've been a Wr#6 for me, and I basically just got that in the trade before with Snead. So I believe thats a wash, while upgrading the backup Qb position.

I think I have a really solid team top to bottom. And still own 1.7 this year, and then of course 3 first rounders next year. For what I believe will be a really good RB, WR, TE draft fantasy wise.

I don't get this at all. You traded a talented 2nd year WR coming off a good rookie campaign for Alex Smith??? In my leagues I doubt I could move Smith for a 4th rd rookie pick

Same league

This isnt a two qb league? Do you know something I dont about Alex Smith this year?

This isnt a two qb league? Do you know something I dont about Alex Smith this year?

No. I just have a really good team top to bottom. Even depth wise, i'm very young, deep, and think I should be the favorite to win for a couple years to come.

I wanted a better backup than Teddy B. I really like the guy, and in a bye week start, I'd be happy. But if Wilson ever did go down for a long stretch, I wanted a better backup. I'd hate to think I blew the season for a really good squad, just because I negated the backup Qb position.

I think Smith is solid for another year or 2. I believe he came cheap (especially in my league, where it takes a first born to trade for one).

And by the time his career is up, We should know if Bridgewater has progressed enough to be a really valuable backup, or even more.

Just trying to make sure ALL my bases are covered.

I like it for you. This wasn't a great draft and 2017 looks pretty loaded. If you believe Jones, his 3.4 ypc average and fumbling issues will continue and/or Marshall has a legit shot to beat him out of a job then it was wise to move him. The 1.06 was/is probably one of Henry/Shepperd/Thomas. Good players but .... I changed my mind - you probably gave up a little too much

I hope not, we'll see.

I just have a bad feeling on Jones, and think his value is right now at its highest.

Yes, those were alot of picks, but I had too many picks for open spots needed to draft, so I felt they were expendable.

I've also been saying for months now, if there is one draft you can skip, and gamble on the next year. Here it is.

I still have 1.7, and if my guys not there, I'm gonna bow out and swap that one too. (If I can, on draft day)

I also really like Snead too, so that was a bonus for me.

The whole deal is dependent on how Jones turns out. I'd just hate to be in a Zac Stacy situation. 1 year he's the next big by thing, the next, I can't give him away. I just got that feeling on Jones.

No. I just have a really good team top to bottom. Even depth wise, i'm very young, deep, and think I should be the favorite to win for a couple years to come.

I wanted a better backup than Teddy B. I really like the guy, and in a bye week start, I'd be happy. But if Wilson ever did go down for a long stretch, I wanted a better backup. I'd hate to think I blew the season for a really good squad, just because I negated the backup Qb position.

I think Smith is solid for another year or 2. I believe he came cheap (especially in my league, where it takes a first born to trade for one).

And by the time his career is up, We should know if Bridgewater has progressed enough to be a really valuable backup, or even more.

Just trying to make sure ALL my bases are covered.

Yeah but having a very good team doesnt usually justify giving up value. I had a very good team in one dynasty two years in a row. Didnt even make the playoffs. That was with a roster last year of

Luck, dalton

Charles, bell, lats murray

Dez, jordy, cooks

Turned into a dumpster fire last year. Hell Diggs was traded for Rodgers basically in my league. I thought that was a bad trade personally but that almost encompases the value of a qb in every league I have.

I hope not, we'll see.

I just have a bad feeling on Jones, and think his value is right now at its highest.

Yes, those were alot of picks, but I had too many picks for open spots needed to draft, so I felt they were expendable.

I've also been saying for months now, if there is one draft you can skip, and gamble on the next year. Here it is.

I still have 1.7, and if my guys not there, I'm gonna bow out and swap that one too. (If I can, on draft day)

I also really like Snead too, so that was a bonus for me.

The whole deal is dependent on how Jones turns out. I'd just hate to be in a Zac Stacy situation. 1 year he's the next big by thing, the next, I can't give him away. I just got that feeling on Jones.

I can see that. Id try and secure sterling Shepperd if you can and punt the rest

Yeah but having a very good team doesnt usually justify giving up value. I had a very good team in one dynasty two years in a row. Didnt even make the playoffs. That was with a roster last year of

Luck, dalton

Charles, bell, lats murray

Dez, jordy, cooks

Turned into a dumpster fire last year. Hell Diggs was traded for Rodgers basically in my league. I thought that was a bad trade personally but that almost encompases the value of a qb in every league I have.

It's quit possible I'm just over thinking things. I've been known to do so in the past.

If Diggs ends up great, insead of just good. It's a really bad deal. But when I look at him. He won't crack my starting lineup, and Smith could be used more often (in my case) then Diggs would (again, assuming he doesn't turn out great). Plus when I look at Minn. They are still a run first team. T B doesn't have a cannon arm, he's alittle more methodical. So running, and short and safe to Rudolph and Treadwell might be the weekly recipe., and not so much over the top to Diggs.

It's quit possible I'm just over thinking things. I've been known to do so in the past.

If Diggs ends up great, insead of just good. It's a really bad deal. But when I look at him. He won't crack my starting lineup, and Smith could be used more often (in my case) then Diggs would (again, assuming he doesn't turn out great). Plus when I look at Minn. They are still a run first team. T B doesn't have a cannon arm, he's alittle more methodical. So running, and short and safe to Rudolph and Treadwell might be the weekly recipe., and not so much over the top to Diggs.

You say that now but between bye weeks and injuries it's always good to have as much quality depth as possible

I have to agree on Diggs outlook for the near future. I like his talent. I like Bridgewater. I hate Zimmer and Turner running that offense the way they do. AP is obviously not quite the same player, so it's really stupid in this day to base an offense on the power running of an aging-way over payed player. So because of the offensive style of the Vikings, I agree that it may take Diggs a while to reach potential. All that, I still believe you didnt get enough as far as perceived value. But I make those trades too.

12 team ppr

Gave Jordan Matthews, Trey Burton

Got Ladarius Green, 2017 1st

This gives my team 4 2017 1sts to work with thus far.

• Like 1

12 team ppr

I really, REALLY, still like Matthews. But I like the deal for you.

I'm telling you guys. This 2017 draft for RB, WR, and TE's is gonna be lights out potential. Even if those guys eventually flop, and don't become much. Pre draft (your fantasy draft). Your gonna be able to call all your shots. Whether you draft a kid you really want, or you make someone over pay bigtime for a pick. Everything is gonna go through you, you'll be able to do whatever you want at will.

I really, REALLY, still like Matthews. But I like the deal for you.

I'm telling you guys. This 2017 draft for RB, WR, and TE's is gonna be lights out potential. Even if those guys eventually flop, and don't become much. Pre draft (your fantasy draft). Your gonna be able to call all your shots. Whether you draft a kid you really want, or you make someone over pay bigtime for a pick. Everything is gonna go through you, you'll be able to do whatever you want at will.

I agree on Matthews. I still have him in another dynasty and basically will not trade him since I want to hold in at least one. The main reason I traded him was a strategy to get strong in next years draft. I won this league and then dismantled a lot of the pieces, including trading away Amari Cooper (which I did not post that deal because I know I would be promtly slammed for it). I still have a legit team so we will see. Just need a gew receivers to hit.

12 team ppr

I like Mathews ok but I'd probably make this deal. I'm higher than most on Ladarius. Kind of depends on how the 2017 1st projects

I agree on Matthews. I still have him in another dynasty and basically will not trade him since I want to hold in at least one. The main reason I traded him was a strategy to get strong in next years draft. I won this league and then dismantled a lot of the pieces, including trading away Amari Cooper (which I did not post that deal because I know I would be promtly slammed for it). I still have a legit team so we will see. Just need a gew receivers to hit.

I'll bite. What on earth did you get for Cooper?

I'll bite. What on earth did you get for Cooper?

Tyler Lockett, Demarco Murray, 2017 1st, 3rd, 4th

For

Cooper, 4.12, 2017 2nd

Tyler Lockett, Demarco Murray, 2017 1st, 3rd, 4th

For

Cooper, 4.12, 2017 2nd

I usually base my opinion on who got the best player in a trade. It was a little early to give up on Cooper for what you got in my opinion. Was this trade done before the draft and the Titan backfield became crowded with Henry?

I usually base my opinion on who got the best player in a trade. It was a little early to give up on Cooper for what you got in my opinion. Was this trade done before the draft and the Titan backfield became crowded with Henry?

Yeah. I wasnt giving up on him. I still think he will be good. I like Lockett a lot and like his qb more than Carr. Now if I knew the Titans would draft Henry I would have gone after a different player, or just changed the trade offer. I watched a lot of Lockett and loved what I saw, especially with him being a rookie.

Blockbuster just went down.....Im pretty jazzed about this one......

I gave:

2016 4.05

2016 4.10

I got:

2016 4.01

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

Blockbuster just went down.....Im pretty jazzed about this one......

I gave:

2016 4.05

2016 4.10

I got:

2016 4.01

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

Who are you gunning for that you thought it necessary to trade up?

Who are you gunning for that you thought it necessary to trade up?

No one I just have more picks than I can use. I was going to lose 4.10 anyway. I had 1.06, 2.06, 2.07, 4.02, 4.05, 4.10 and 5.06. So packaged 4.05and 4.10 and got what I could for them. As it is I'm still currently going to lose the fifth rounder. I've got a couple of offers out packaging 4.01and 4.02 trying to move back up into the third round.