Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Mister value

I am surprised his projections are so low. Breida should be sitting for a couple weeks and he has looked very good. Much better that Morris. He has nice match ups the next couple games. Am I missing something?

I'd say the situation is still cloudy which makes people hesitant. Is Breida really out? For how long? Is Mostert past Morris for good? What about goaline work? Does this turn into a three way RBBC? I picked him up last week so I hope he takes the lead at least for a few games, but it's hard to be real confident right now.

At the moment Brieda is still listed as questionable. If he doesn't practice tomorrow and Thursday the projections will change accordingly

Fear a Shannying. A big Shannying. And Brieda is psycho about playing when he should not be playing. And Shanny lets him.

Fear a Shannying. A big Shannying. And Brieda is psycho about playing when he should not be playing. And Shanny lets him.

My theory is that SF wants Breida to have a big year in order to maximize his trade value so they can flip him for a pick in the offseason or during the draft. McKinnon and Breida are identical type RBs so its gonna be tough for them to coexist in the same backfield. I think SF would ideally like to pair Mckinnion with more of an early down runner who has the frame to run between the tackles. Shanny Rat Jr likes having a bigger back to employ in the 4 minute offense. I think the niners could also be higher on Mostart than we think. I just find it very strange how they keep rolling Breida out there when hes clearly not healthy. Seems like theyre more concerned with his end of the year stats than his long term health. I realize I may be reaching here but considering SF is married to Mckinnion and his massive contract, it makes sense that they would try and showcase Breida for a pick.

My theory is that SF wants Breida to have a big year in order to maximize his trade value so they can flip him for a pick in the offseason or during the draft. McKinnon and Breida are identical type RBs so its gonna be tough to for them to coexist in the same backfield. I think SF would ideally like to pair Mckinnion with more of an early down runner who has the frame to run between the tackles. Shanny Rat Jr likes having a bigger back to employ in the 4 minute offense. I think the niners could also be higher on Mostart than we think. I just find it very strange how they keep rolling Breida out there when hes clearly not healthy. Seems like theyre more concerned with his end of the year stats than his long term health. I realize I may be reaching here but considering SF is married to Mckinnion and his massive contract, it makes sense that they would try and showcase Breida for a pick.

I've read Jerricks contract is somewhat easy to get out of after this year with minimal dead cap.

I've read Jerricks contract is somewhat easy to get out of after this year with minimal dead cap.

Youre right, I wasnt aware of that. Only 14.3 mil of the contract is guaranteed. Its essentially a 1 year 11.7 million dollar deal, which hell earn this season. The niners can get out from under the contract this spring with ease.