Sign in to follow this  
edjr

:lol: Sen. Liz Warren tells her ‘Me Too’ story :lol:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2017/10/sen_liz_warren_tells_her_me_too_story

Warren has joined the ranks of women making sexual harassment claims in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal, saying a senior faculty member once made inappropriate comments and chased her around a desk while trying to get his hands on her.
“I was a baby law professor and so excited to have my first real teaching job,” Warren said during a pre-recorded segment of NBC’s “Meet the Press,” “and there was this senior faculty member who, you know, would tell dirty jokes and make comments about my appearance.”
During the segment, which aired yesterday, Warren’s story was interwoven with similar stories told by three other female Democratic senators — Missouri’s Claire McCaskill, Hawaii’s Mazie Hirono and North Dakota’s Heidi Heitkamp.
“One day he asked me if I would stop by his office, which I didn’t think much about. And I did,” Warren said on video. “And he slammed the door and lunged for me. It was like a bad cartoon. He’s chasing me around the desk, trying to get his hands on me.
“And I kept saying, ‘You don’t want to do this. You don’t want to do this. I have little children at home. Please don’t do this,’ ” she added. “And trying to talk calmly. And at the same time, what was flickering through my brain is, ‘If he gets hold of me, I’m going to punch him right in the face.’ ”
Warren said she eventually escaped the office and only told her best friend what had happened. She said she wondered what she did to “bring this on” and “wore a lot of brown” after the encounter.
Warren taught law at several universities in the late 1970s and early 1980s. She did not say where the incident took place.
NBC sent out a tweet saying it reached out to every female senator as part of the #MeToo campaign, which began after the allegations against Weinstein by numerous women as a way to show that sexual assault and harassment are frequent. Warren said she is speaking out to show solidarity.
“It’s a way to say, ‘We’re here for each other,’ ” Warren said. “And it’s also a way to say, ‘No. It’s not about what you did. He’s the one who stepped out of line. And this is on him.’ ”

why can't these scumfock politicians help themselves when it comes to lying and fabrication?

sickening.

• Like 1

Agree. The question is: is she ill because she's a prog, or is she a prog because she's ill?

They're so delusional that their desire to participate in their 'bash men' narrative shouts out their own sense of bullsht, and how transparently obvious it is.

Somebody once said politics is Hollywood for the ugly..

Another bullsh!t story in her ever growing list of pure fiction.

Does more to hurt the cause than help but, this lying troll just can't help herself.

leave it to the idiot to bring trump into a thread that has nothing to do with him

• Like 1

leave it to the idiot to bring trump into a thread that has nothing to do with him

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

especially when I added

why can't these scumfock politicians help themselves when it comes to lying and fabrication?

to my OP

I wish they'd take after our sitting president and always be truthful.

Ah. So you lauded the unadulterated truth emanating from Washington, and only discover prevarication since Trump.

So you don't excuse Trump - because you diagnose him as the first ever dishonest politician - but equivocate the antics of Warren with Trump, thus making your circular logic complete.

Well done. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Ah. So you lauded the unadulterated truth emanating from Washington, and only discover prevarication since Trump.

So you don't excuse Trump - because you diagnose him as the first ever dishonest politician - but equivocate the antics of Warren with Trump, thus making your circular logic complete.

Well done. :thumbsup:

I don't know what prevarication means

All I know is that Trump lies habitually. It's not just something he's done a few times. It's every time he speaks. And he's our commander in chief. Lying is now the norm. I'm hoping it's not a permanent change to the position.

But anyway, I'll let you all go back to woman bashing because she's a democrat. . Enjoy

But anyway, I'll let you all go back to woman bashing because she's a democrat. . Enjoy

I made the thread. I bash the right too

Granny Warren lied about being an Indian to gain an advantage and try to cheat the system.

What is great is these women who you KNOW did not get harassed or you KNOW are known wh ores using the Mee too hashtag.

All I know is that Trump lies habitually. It's not just something he's done a few times. It's every time he speaks. And he's our commander in chief. Lying is now the norm. I'm hoping it's not a permanent change to the position.

You sorta maneuvered completely around the point I made about your tactic though. :thumbsup:

It's not 'woman' bashing, and it's not because she's a Democrat. It's Warren bashing, and it's because she's FOS.

That she is a Democrat is simply an expected characteristic.

• Like 1

How do we know this story isnt true?

“And he slammed the door and lunged for me. It was like a bad cartoon. He’s chasing me around the desk, trying to get his hands on me.

:rolleyes:

So ... how do we know this story isnt true?

:lol:

chasing me around the desk

:first: :clap: :doublethumbsup:

Nobody ever got chased around a desk before.

nobody ever fabricated a story before

nobody ever fabricated a story before

She might have. Youre just failing hard at telling me why I should assume this story is fabricated.

She might have. Youre just failing hard at telling me why I should assume this story is fabricated.

she might not have. you're failing even harder at telling me why I should assume it's true. Based on her being a habitual liar and all and waiting how long before her #metoo "story"

she might not have. you're failing even harder at telling me why I should assume it's true. Based on her being a habitual liar and all

Im not telling you to assume its true. :doh:

Are you sure youre not the older brother who got aborted?

Im not telling you to assume its true. :doh:

Are you sure youre not the older brother who got aborted?

I'm not telling you to assume anything.

My OPINION is she is lying.

HTH

F U Newbie.

I'm not telling you to assume anything.

My OPINION is she is lying.

HTH

I still dont know why, but now I also dont care.

So this champion for woman never reported this deplorable pervert who assaulted her ?

How many other women suffered sexual assault because of her cowardice silence?

So this champion for woman never reported this deplorable pervert who assaulted her ?

How many other women suffered sexual assault because of her cowardice silence?

she just caught her breath from all the running around the table

• Like 1

fake news again

has anyone ever known any man to invite a woman to his office and then try to grab her and chase her around

I am sure it has happened, but those are rapists and it would be found out pretty fast if it happened

likely story

Senior Staff invites her to come back to his place, she sees this as her opportunity to advance, participates in something and regrets it later

#METOO

It has that ring of: "my grandfather walked to school every day, 3 miles, up hill both ways... "

It has the ring of "my great great great grandfathers cousins uncles step kids real father once focked a Cherokee Indian princess, so I want my affirmative action...."

It has the ring of "Pussies from the right are so bitter about the fact that their grand supreme orange dictator hasn't passed one single legislative bill yet and his lies keep getting exposed daily that we hate everything and everyone from the other side"

It has the ring of "Pussies from the right are so bitter about the fact that their grand supreme orange dictator hasn't passed one single legislative bill yet and his lies keep getting exposed daily that we hate everything and everyone from the other side"

do you feel for the women she let get raped by this guy?