Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Guess the Geek- Friday 3-7 PEENIE

On a related note, I wonder how much it costs to take out advertising on her forehead.

I thought Saw was white :unsure:

I'm just glad she didn't thank God in her Oscars speech and spared us another edjr thread. :thumbsup:

We don't eat the decorative Christmas bulbs in our house.

No soup for you? Also, no bread or salad for you either.

Which ihop is that?

It's a Denny's

I'm trying to figure out who it is by seeing who didn't post. I'm still not too sure......

I'm trying to figure out who it is by seeing who didn't post. I'm still not too sure......

I'm guessing "Manut Bol" got her to type one up and hit "delete" before "post".

At first glance I thought that's one helluva hairdo

REVEAL:

This Niece Jemima, Christmas hostess with the mostest, Liza Minnelli sweater wearin', banana cake with vanilla icing and walnuts makin', no oral sex havin' beauty is our very own PEENIE

REVEAL:

This Niece Jemima, Christmas hostess with the mostest, Liza Minnelli sweater wearin', banana cake with vanilla icing and walnuts makin', no oral sex havin' beauty is our very own PEENIE

WHAAATTT?????

:mad:

REVEAL:

You need to look up the definition of beauty...

I was going to guess Old Maid, but the girl in the picture was too cute. :dunno:

You need to look up the definition of beauty...

I GUARANTEE you she's better looking than any woman you've ever been with. But if insulting people's appearance makes you feel better about your own, then God Bless. I happen to think Peenie is an attractive woman.

I GUARANTEE you she's better looking than any woman you've ever been with. But if insulting people's appearance makes you feel better about your own, then God Bless. I happen to think Peenie is an attractive woman.

LOL... How many times do you insult people here for not submitting a picture to you and calling them ugly...

Hypocrite...

That peenie is a fine looking young woman!

And a good sport, too!

:thumbsup:

LOL... How many times do you insult people here for not submitting a picture to you and calling them ugly...

Hypocrite...

My face is out there. People can make fun of me, and often do. You're a spineless cvntt. Too ugly to post a picture, but real quick to insult a nice person like Peenie. Who never insults anyone.

That peenie is a fine looking young woman!

And a good sport, too!

Agreed. Bummer she isn't around. Hey Newbie, I hate to impose on you because you are already doing a great job with this, but any chance you could check with the victims to make sure they will be around when their day comes up?

My face is out there. People can make fun of me, and often do. You're a spineless cvntt. Too ugly to post a picture, but real quick to insult a nice person like Peenie. Who never insults anyone.

Unfortunately...

And right to the name calling again... You must have been awesome in first grade...