Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Penzey's Spices

Yeah, I can only get salt and pepper up here. <_<

. Salt and pepper's here? Are they in effect?

I don't care if someone is a liberal, but you bring it into business and you are dead to me, no matter which side its on

:thumbsup:

I could've ordered a 500 gram firework this season called MAGA,personally I loved the idea but no way in hell was I selling it at my warehouse.

:thumbsup:

I could've ordered a 500 gram firework this season called MAGA,personally I loved the idea but no way in hell was I selling it at my warehouse.

I'll take 2 :banana:

• Like 1

I don't know their political affiliation....but I love Spiceologist spices....

Favorite is "Black and Bleu" -- popcorn, chicken, pasta, steak....its awesome on everything it touches.

I have about 6 flavors in my cupboard..

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Dgrocery&field-keywords=spiceologist

The focking idiot is at it again.

Now through Sunday, two 1/4-Cup jars of our Fox Point Seasoning (an $11.90 value) yours free with any $5 purchase. Fox Point Seasoning is one of our very best and most popular blends, so good at making your old favorites something new and even more special. With a flavor that achieves deliciousness without overpowering, Fox Point is perfect for lighter flavored foods like potatoes and pasta, chicken, fish, seafood and eggs, and vegetables of every type. Two jars, one to keep, one to share, because introducing a friend to this truly tasty blend is indeed an act of kindness.

Why free (with $5 purchase) Fox Point right now you might ask? To make the point of Fox Point not Fox News, and this week, not Fox Sports, too. It’s time to start unraveling how in America, the country that more than any other was born to the dedication of all being created equal, enough of us were convinced to vote for an openly racist man to actually get him elected. As much as this all seemed to come out of nowhere, it didn’t. This was all cleverly crafted and decades in the making.

At the heart of cooking is the notion that when you care for others the world becomes a better place for all. Yet, what if your desire was not to make the world a better place for all, but instead to make it something much worse for most all, but far-far better for the very-very wealthy? Enter Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes's Fox Broadcasting. By now, many have come to see what day after day exposure to Fox News has done to the minds of loved ones. What still seems to be missing from the conversation is the reality that Fox weaponized sports, especially the NFL, well before their success weaponizing the news. They weren’t alone in this; many very-very wealthy team owners helped.

The NFL wasn’t always a cheerleader for the Republican Party. There was a time before the flyovers, and the forced patriotism, and the commercials using Edwin Starr’s song War, but leaving out all the words about it being good for absolutely nothing. There was a time where Football was at the forefront of leading America out of segregation. Thank goodness what goes around comes around. Two weeks ago Nike, in a truly Eureka moment, found marketing gold in celebrating the honest American patriotism in respectfully taking a knee for Black Lives Matter. This same marketing gold is right there for the NFL owners should they choose to embrace it. I’m guessing many will resist for as long as they can.

This Sunday is not just the last day for our Fox Point offer, it’s the last day for regularly $2.95 Turkish Oregano and regularly $4.29 Apple Pie Spice for just $2 each. Sunday is also the day the Green Bay Packers are in Washington, DC to play the NFL team with the racist name. There was a point where those in charge of trademarks for the US government did the right thing and tried very hard to get the Washington owners to understand the racism in the team’s name. I think the issue is that, for the owners the racism isn’t a defect, it’s a goal.

From the president’s staged racism towards the Navajo Wind Talkers, to Wisconsin’s governor’s staged racism in reversing the phasing out of Indian names and mascots in our public schools, being seen as not afraid to portray racism as acceptable is a big part of how republicans get the voters they need to come to the polls every other November. The NFL ownership in DC is just doing their part. If reading this email isn’t already taking up all your spare time, at some point google “Fedex” “Washington” and “Cheerleaders.” It really goes a long way towards explaining the mindset of republican leadership.

Once again — Native American names for sports teams are so much worse than simple racism. Small crimes can be hidden, but massive crimes like slavery, the Holocaust, and what the US government did to Native Americans have to be committed out in the open. To get away with crimes on this scale, lies have to be created to justify them. With the Native Americans, the lie created was there to dehumanize America’s first people. It was that, just like lions, and tigers, and bears, Native Americans were too violent to live with peacefully: too savage. Of course far more often than not, it was the new arrivals that could not live in peace.

In Germany, to evoke the imagery of Jews used to justify the Holocaust is verboten. Try and keep your job after saying slaves needed white owners because they could not look out for themselves. Those images are banished from all society. Yet the lies used to justify the every bit as equally unjustifiable atrocities against our Native American community are right there every Sunday in our ballparks. Native Americans are not violent animals to be feared. That any child should have to grow up in 21st century America facing this is just so wrong. That this lie lives on to bring one political party votes is what we as a nation must face. November 6 is coming soon.

To get your free with $5 purchase Fox Point Seasoning in one of our stores just show this email, or bring in the coupon above, and spend $5. Online at penzeys.com, once you’ve reached $5 in spending just enter 21599C in the apply code box at checkout. No need to place the Fox Point in your basket, the code will do that and for free. And there’s no coupon or code needed for the $2 Turkish Oregano and Apple Pie Spice. Both are really nice.

Thanks for giving of yourself to create better futures for others. This country, and the world, needs more Cooks. Thanks for being one,

Bill

bill@penzeys.com

p.s. Black Lives do Matter. There are those who want you to believe that respectfully taking a knee is the same thing as setting the flag on fire. It’s not. Never in human history until now has anyone tried to pass off kneeling as an act of disrespect. The last words of the pledge we take to our flag are: “And Justice for All.” Right now Justice is not equally for all, nowhere near it. If we can’t bring awareness to injustice in front of our nation’s symbol of justice, then where or when can we?

And no one is saying all lives don’t matter. It’s just that right now, in the eyes of our justice system, Black Lives don’t matter near as much. So we need to say Black Lives Matter until this equals out. Is that really so hard to get behind?

Thanks again. Try the Fox Point. It’s really good.

Fuckoff! Seriously!!!!

Why are you still subscribed? This company obviously cares more about agenda pushing then their spices.

At this point I want to see what he'll say next. :lol:

I'll never spend another dime with them and I was a huge fan of their products and I've turned many people onto them, with much regret now. :wall:

The focking idiot is at it again.

Now through Sunday, two 1/4-Cup jars of our Fox Point Seasoning (an $11.90 value) yours free with any $5 purchase. Fox Point Seasoning is one of our very best and most popular blends, so good at making your old favorites something new and even more special. With a flavor that achieves deliciousness without overpowering, Fox Point is perfect for lighter flavored foods like potatoes and pasta, chicken, fish, seafood and eggs, and vegetables of every type. Two jars, one to keep, one to share, because introducing a friend to this truly tasty blend is indeed an act of kindness.

Why free (with $5 purchase) Fox Point right now you might ask? To make the point of Fox Point not Fox News, and this week, not Fox Sports, too. It’s time to start unraveling how in America, the country that more than any other was born to the dedication of all being created equal, enough of us were convinced to vote for an openly racist man to actually get him elected. As much as this all seemed to come out of nowhere, it didn’t. This was all cleverly crafted and decades in the making.

At the heart of cooking is the notion that when you care for others the world becomes a better place for all. Yet, what if your desire was not to make the world a better place for all, but instead to make it something much worse for most all, but far-far better for the very-very wealthy? Enter Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes's Fox Broadcasting. By now, many have come to see what day after day exposure to Fox News has done to the minds of loved ones. What still seems to be missing from the conversation is the reality that Fox weaponized sports, especially the NFL, well before their success weaponizing the news. They weren’t alone in this; many very-very wealthy team owners helped.

The NFL wasn’t always a cheerleader for the Republican Party. There was a time before the flyovers, and the forced patriotism, and the commercials using Edwin Starr’s song War, but leaving out all the words about it being good for absolutely nothing. There was a time where Football was at the forefront of leading America out of segregation. Thank goodness what goes around comes around. Two weeks ago Nike, in a truly Eureka moment, found marketing gold in celebrating the honest American patriotism in respectfully taking a knee for Black Lives Matter. This same marketing gold is right there for the NFL owners should they choose to embrace it. I’m guessing many will resist for as long as they can.

This Sunday is not just the last day for our Fox Point offer, it’s the last day for regularly $2.95 Turkish Oregano and regularly $4.29 Apple Pie Spice for just $2 each. Sunday is also the day the Green Bay Packers are in Washington, DC to play the NFL team with the racist name. There was a point where those in charge of trademarks for the US government did the right thing and tried very hard to get the Washington owners to understand the racism in the team’s name. I think the issue is that, for the owners the racism isn’t a defect, it’s a goal.

From the president’s staged racism towards the Navajo Wind Talkers, to Wisconsin’s governor’s staged racism in reversing the phasing out of Indian names and mascots in our public schools, being seen as not afraid to portray racism as acceptable is a big part of how republicans get the voters they need to come to the polls every other November. The NFL ownership in DC is just doing their part. If reading this email isn’t already taking up all your spare time, at some point google “Fedex” “Washington” and “Cheerleaders.” It really goes a long way towards explaining the mindset of republican leadership.

Once again — Native American names for sports teams are so much worse than simple racism. Small crimes can be hidden, but massive crimes like slavery, the Holocaust, and what the US government did to Native Americans have to be committed out in the open. To get away with crimes on this scale, lies have to be created to justify them. With the Native Americans, the lie created was there to dehumanize America’s first people. It was that, just like lions, and tigers, and bears, Native Americans were too violent to live with peacefully: too savage. Of course far more often than not, it was the new arrivals that could not live in peace.

In Germany, to evoke the imagery of Jews used to justify the Holocaust is verboten. Try and keep your job after saying slaves needed white owners because they could not look out for themselves. Those images are banished from all society. Yet the lies used to justify the every bit as equally unjustifiable atrocities against our Native American community are right there every Sunday in our ballparks. Native Americans are not violent animals to be feared. That any child should have to grow up in 21st century America facing this is just so wrong. That this lie lives on to bring one political party votes is what we as a nation must face. November 6 is coming soon.

To get your free with $5 purchase Fox Point Seasoning in one of our stores just show this email, or bring in the coupon above, and spend $5. Online at penzeys.com, once you’ve reached $5 in spending just enter 21599C in the apply code box at checkout. No need to place the Fox Point in your basket, the code will do that and for free. And there’s no coupon or code needed for the $2 Turkish Oregano and Apple Pie Spice. Both are really nice.

Thanks for giving of yourself to create better futures for others. This country, and the world, needs more Cooks. Thanks for being one,

Bill

bill@penzeys.com

p.s. Black Lives do Matter. There are those who want you to believe that respectfully taking a knee is the same thing as setting the flag on fire. It’s not. Never in human history until now has anyone tried to pass off kneeling as an act of disrespect. The last words of the pledge we take to our flag are: “And Justice for All.” Right now Justice is not equally for all, nowhere near it. If we can’t bring awareness to injustice in front of our nation’s symbol of justice, then where or when can we?

And no one is saying all lives don’t matter. It’s just that right now, in the eyes of our justice system, Black Lives don’t matter near as much. So we need to say Black Lives Matter until this equals out. Is that really so hard to get behind?

Thanks again. Try the Fox Point. It’s really good.

Fuckoff! Seriously!!!!

Ok I actually read this and I think it's funny as sh!t. Seems to be over the top absurd and I found it damn funny in spots!

Chik fil a.

Cause. Hates gheys.

haha, no they don't

Yeah that's just dumb!

Companies & public figures lose close to half their audience / customers when they publicly chose a side.

I sure hope this isn't a publicly traded company because if it is the shareholders are going to go down with the ship. On the other hand if it is, it's a great opportunity to short the stock.

This focker is off the rails.

It’s been a while since we’ve offered a discount on our minimum spending for free shipping. Through this Sunday, pick up those few Spices and Seasonings you need without having to worry about spending a bunch for shipping. Visit us at penzeys.com now.
This weekend we also have the already mentioned, $11.90 value, two free 1/4-Cup jars of Fox Point Seasoning with $5 in spending. Now through Sunday we’ve sweetened the deal with two free with any purchase, $5.18 value, Tsardust Memories Trial Size bags. A week ago today the president’s campaign chairman plead guilty to “Conspiracy against the United States” and has agreed to cooperate fully with the Robert Mueller Russia probe. What comes next should be interesting. If the truth is Russia did help “fix” our election, wars have been started for less. Now seems to be a good time for a reminder that our issues are not with the Russian people, but with their leaders.
Tsardust Memories is a very tasty blend that celebrates the history of the humanity of the Russian people. You don’t come up with such a truly pleasing combination of flavors without generations of Cooks trying their best to make something nice for those they cook for. What the American people have faced for these last two years is what the Russian people have been facing for decades. With Paul Manafort’s agreement to full cooperation, Robert Mueller is now in the room where it happened. The chance for the truth to hide is over. If it comes to it, whatever price we determine should be paid for transgressions should be paid by Russia’s leaders, not its people.
To get your free with $5 purchase Fox Point Seasoning in one of our stores, just show this email, or bring in the coupon below, and spend $5. That same $5 minimum spending also covers the minimum for the Tsardust Memories if you show this email or the Tsardust coupon below. A combined $17.08 value with just $5 spending. Not bad.
Online at penzeys.com, once you’ve reached $5 in spending, just enter 21599C in the apply code box at checkout for Fox Point and then 28599C for Tsardust. No need to place either in your basket, the codes will do that and for free. No code or coupon needed for the free shipping with just $25 in spending rather than the usual $40. That offer is automatic for everyone. Please share with those you think might be interested. The lower minimum really does make first-time ordering easier. Plus $17.08 worth of two very worthwhile blends. It’s a good deal.
You do have until Sunday night to take us up on this deal. But with the way offers have of taking off and overwhelming our ability to box and ship, there is a lot to be said for right now visiting us at penzeys.com. Orders placed today really will get out quickly.

Bill Penzey
bill@penzeys.com

I just wish he tied the product to his ramblings better

This wonderful spice blend will fix those bland offerings at the dinner table. And speaking of fixing, the President's campaign chairman agreed to cooperate with the Russian Probe.

Stuff like that would be funnier.

I sure hope this isn't a publicly traded company because if it is the shareholders are going to go down with the ship. On the other hand if it is, it's a great opportunity to short the stock.

This focker is off the rails.

This always makes me laugh...You understand 50% of the country(at least) agrees with this. It just reminds me of the Nike thing. Got a couple here that don't agree...OMG THE STOCK IS GONNA TANK!!! Alert: Nike stock reaches record highs.

You all are just so funny when you think your opinions are what EVERYONE thinks. :clap:

Black Pepper Matters

:doublethumbsup:

Solid.

Introducing the Hillary Spice Blend. Designed to help foods taste like they should taste--And that reminds me..Hillary SHOULD have won the election. Remember to write your congressman to abolish the electoral college!

• Like 1

This always makes me laugh...You understand 50% of the country(at least) agrees with this. It just reminds me of the Nike thing. Got a couple here that don't agree...OMG THE STOCK IS GONNA TANK!!! Alert: Nike stock reaches record highs.

You all are just so funny when you think your opinions are what EVERYONE thinks. :clap:

Why the fock would you want to alienate any of your customers? :doh:

Liberals are funny...

and stupid. :wave:

Why the fock would you want to alienate any of your customers? :doh:

Liberals are funny...

and stupid. :wave:

Hey I didn't say it was a smart tactic there bud..I said you're stupid for believing your opinion is what everyone else thinks and the stock is gonna tank because it.

...You understand 50% of the country(at least) agrees with this.

Do you understand that ...

1.) those that agree, will keep buying it. They won't all of the sudden start gulping down more spices because they like the fact that you are a liberal company.

2.) those that are offended will say "fock you" and quit buying it.

Do the math.

Do you understand that ...

1.) those that agree, will keep buying it. They won't all of the sudden start gulping down more spices because they like the fact that you are a liberal company.

2.) those that are offended will say "fock you" and quit buying it.

Do the math.

What the fock is the matter with you guys? Do you ONLY see what you want to see? Only read what you want to read? Only reply with your preprogrammed mentality that clouds your ability to comprehend what is being stated?

READ the damn thing...this is a comment about how you knuckle heads think YOUR opinion is the only one that is relevant. Jeez..It's like trying to empty the ocean with a teaspoon with the Trumpettes

The largest group is a third group of people that does not care about the political affiliations of companies.

That was the group i was in. But whe you strat filling my inbox with this shiot, bye bye.

That's certainly a random post for a spice thread. :huh: :lol:

Tight one yells at me if I put it in the girls thread.

Seriously, hottest woman In the world.

Tight one yells at me if I put it in the girls thread.

Seriously, hottest woman In the world.

Feel free to keep posting hotties here. :thumbsup: :banana:

The largest group is a third group of people that does not care about the political affiliations of companies.

I don't care about the political affiliations of companies. I do, however, dislike having sanctimonious ass wipes spamming my email with their political nonsense, of either stripe. I would have unsubscribed and never done business again.