Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Nike sales up

Just me. Haven't we all learned the stock market is a fixed game ? Yes, you have to be in it, but shenanigans are abound.

Hard to argue that....... They didn't get rich being stupid.

the stock market is higher than its ever been.

That's never happened before.

Need to know the brick and mortar only sales totals on all the companies listed on the exchange. Anything else is fake news

Nike stock started and upward move in June. Coincidentally, they announced a 15 billion buyback at the same time. Food for thought.

• Like 1

Stock price is up. Online sales are up. We dont have info yet on brick and mortar, so for now you should just claim those are the only numbers that count.

Then when those numbers come in, you can find shift focus and find a consumer poll or opinion article that indicate whats REALLY going on.

Isn’t it obvious Nike is buying it’s own stock, own shoes and hiring Kaepernick to run their overseas sweat shops?

Isnt it obvious Nike is buying its own stock, own shoes and hiring Kaepernick to run their overseas sweat shops?

It's not just obvious they are buying their own stock, it's a fact. Care to tackle that one? Perhaps you don't understand what that's all about?

What you want to watch now is the Edgar database, form four activity. If you know what you're doing, you can get that in the aggregate.

There have been massive stock BuyBacks thanks to the Trump tax scam.

Typically what happens now , between now and the end of the year, is stock sales by Insiders taking advantage of the inflated share price.

EDGAR can you give you a heads up before you'll see it in most of the financial media.

The problem with stock BuyBacks is, the cash used to buy that back? Isn't being used for Capital Improvement and expansion.

If you see a significant tanking in Q4 18, the media will scream that it's all about the midterm elections. When in fact, it's just smart Insiders selling at maximum profit.

Need to know the brick and mortar only sales totals on all the companies listed on the exchange. Anything else is fake news

And those need to be adjusted based on Tiger’s performance.

And those need to be adjusted based on Tigers performance.

Dude should have switched from Nike to Safelite a long time ago.

It's not just obvious they are buying their own stock, it's a fact. Care to tackle that one? Perhaps you don't understand what that's all about?

I don’t care, but I think it’s more likely the Kaepernick hatred is inconsequential to a multibillion dollar company’s bottom line.

I dont care, but I think its more likely the Kaepernick hatred is inconsequential to a multibillion dollar companys bottom line.

The thread is about Nike stock. You barged in with your smarm that is just a weak attempt to mask your ignorance. Not hard to figure out.

The thread is about Nike sales.

That's how it started. We're on to stock now. Keep up. And Wiffle is in here dishing out knowledge that some of us are interested in.

That's how it started. We're on to stock now. Keep up. And Wiffle is in here dishing out knowledge that some of us are interested in.

I’m more interested in the mental gymnastics some of you go through to support your bigotry. :dunno:

I thought this thread was about how supporting freedom will hurt the bottom line for a company, so we shouldnt support it anymore.

• Like 1

Nike is to shoes as music videos are to MTV. Sure, you can occasionally find the occasional hold over, but really?

Im more interested in the mental gymnastics some of you go through to support your bigotry. :dunno:

Run along. Your schtick isn't needed at this time

on the bright side, it is good to know who the racists are so we know when not to use big words.

Sure, we need 10 more pages of you rationalizing a phenomenon which doesnt exist.

Example? I think you've lumped me in with others. That's what bigots do.

Nike stock down to 72 from a high of 85. Ouch.

I hope it falls to junk status