Sign in to follow this  
avoiding injuries

Keith Ellison’s Domestic Abuse Thread

Because the FBI is the one that does background checks/investigations for federal officials.

Also, why would there be an FBI investigation into allegations for President Clinton, aside from the massive one led by Ken Starr that did investigate into Lewinsky and Paula Jones?

The FBI has stated there was no federal crime so no investigation.

Regarding Ellison. This is a recent event(s) let due process take it's form. This will be much easier to investigate and adjudicate than the "other" case.

I do think the lack of big coverage this is getting on the MSM is quite telling though. But we know this already, cats out of the bag on media bias.

Because the FBI is the one that does background checks/investigations for federal officials.

Also, why would there be an FBI investigation into allegations for President Clinton, aside from the massive one led by Ken Starr that did investigate into Lewinsky, Kathleen Wiley and Paula Jones?

they already backround checked Kavanaugh multiple times

Ellison can be foriven because diversity is our strength and multiculturalism is great.

Clinton can be forgiven for reasons I forget.

Kavenaugh is the debbil.

Also, why would there be an FBI investigation into allegations for President Clinton, aside from the massive one led by Ken Starr that did investigate into Lewinsky, Kathleen Wiley and Paula Jones?

Last I checked, the Presidency is a federal official. Also, Kenneth Starr wasn't in the FBI. Guess you failed history in high school.

What? These suddenly dont count?

_--------

allegations for President Clinton, aside from the massive one led by Ken Starr that did investigate into Lewinsky, Kathleen Wiley and Paula Jones?

Maybe Kavanaugh can get his friends to cut this twat a check like Clinton did.

Duality.....not just a song by Slipnot

they already backround checked Kavanaugh multiple times

7 times

If we're talking about Ellison can we talk about the Joy Reid cover up?

Man, if she were a white dude? She'd be buried by now.

If we're talking about Ellison can we talk about the Joy Reid cover up?

Man, if she were a white dude? She'd be buried by now.

Wiff you seem to understand why so many of us are Republicans, a lot of us don't like Trump as a person, a lot of us tolerate him for the policies in place, but all of us hate the liberal bias of this country and the democratic party

I was looking back and Ruth Bader Ginsberg progressive judge nomination got confirmed at 96-3. If that doesn't tell you alone which of the parties hold the morale superiority nothing else will

Sotomayor got 68-31

Kagen got 63-37

only one party will come across the isle at all nowadays, and that is also the party who wouldn't attempt to ruin a man's life over an allegation 36 years ago that had no evidence

• Like 1

Gorsuch?

Face it, it's an entirely different America, and entirely different DC and Media than when RBG was confirmed.

Now it's two little kids sitting in the back of the minivan screaming you started it! No you started it!

Wiff you seem to understand why so many of us are Republicans, a lot of us don't like Trump as a person, a lot of us tolerate him for the policies in place, but all of us hate the liberal bias of this country and the democratic party

I was looking back and Ruth Bader Ginsberg progressive judge nomination got confirmed at 96-3. If that doesn't tell you alone which of the parties hold the morale superiority nothing else will

Sotomayor got 68-31

Kagen got 63-37

only one party will come across the isle at all nowadays, and that is also the party who wouldn't attempt to ruin a man's life over an allegation 36 years ago that had no evidence

I posted this in another thread about Trump and how he is standing up to the Kavanaugh situation. Good read from from an very unexpected source.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/04/opinion/trump-kavanaugh-ford-allegations.html

I posted this in another thread about Trump and how he is standing up to the Kavanaugh situation. Good read from from an very unexpected source.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/04/opinion/trump-kavanaugh-ford-allegations.html

Brett Stephens is as big a Never-Trumper as there is. Looks like he sees the common enemy so many of us do in leftist hypocrisy.

Sotomayor got 68-31

Kagen got 63-37

This :thumbsup:

History will show that Trump saved all of us from a giant miscarriage of justice. Kavanaugh was tied to a stake, the match was lit, and Trump put an end to it.

• Like 1

Sotomayor got 68-31

Kagen got 63-37

Spot on.

I doubt many conservatives believe Trump is a good person, but his defense of this nation against the leftists is useful.

Gorsuch?

Face it, it's an entirely different America, and entirely different DC and Media than when RBG was confirmed.

Now it's two little kids sitting in the back of the minivan screaming you started it! No you started it!

fwiw Gorsuch got 54-45, only 3 dems confirmed him, what was their issue with him?

Please post all MSM links in this thread so we can keep track.

Ellison is the DNC Deputy Chair and Democratic Congressman from MN who is now running for the MN Attorney General position. Like Judge Kavanaugh, Ellison is being accused of abuse. There are many differences in the 2 cases. Specifically, one has evidence (Ellisons) while the other does not. Also, in Ellisons case, the accuser wants to have an interview with investigators and Ellison is refusing. In contrast, Kavanaugh wants to have the interview and the accuser does not.

I find it ironic that the Democrats are outraged over one accusation, but silent on the other.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/19/karen-monahan-keith-ellison-abuse/

First of all, one is a senator and one is a supreme court nominee. Considering there are many more senators than there are supreme court members and a supreme court position is higher up the food chain, I would say that alone makes Kavanaugh a bigger story. In addition, a quick google of this guys name brings up nothing but headlines about this story and him stepping down. So it looks to me like it got the appropriate amount of coverage.

Remember, the news, papers/online/tv, exist to get ratings/clicks/readers. That is their SOLE purpose. To generate revenue by pandering to their audience. Always has been this way always will be. Kavanaugh is a FAR bigger story than this guy so of course he gets more coverage. These media companies exist to make a profit.

Again, with the fake outrage by you clowns. You trumptards play the victim card more than most women I've met. Then get all fired up about like an old ladies sewing circle. And sometimes go other level with this sh!t when you break out the tin foil hats.

Good stuff, comedy gold actually.

I find it fascinating that when this behavior is suddenly found to exist within the leftists domain the conversation shifts away from #metoo and not acceptable in any way anywhere to .....SCOTUS is more important that a Senator. So I guess when some local county elected official does it, it matters even less?? Interesting....

I find it fascinating that when this behavior is suddenly found to exist within the leftists domain the conversation shifts away from #metoo and not acceptable in any way anywhere to .....SCOTUS is more important that a Senator. So I guess when some local county elected official does it, it matters even less?? Interesting....

Nothing new, typical hypocrisy.

In their defense Ellison checks about 20 liberal boxes and must be protected at all costs. And also #metoo is a farce created by Soros et al. Probably .001% of the population.

Wow you're on a roll today. So now I alone represent the "leftist movement". That is good stuff. I never once mentioned mee too or any movement. I don't subscribe to/watch/follow/etc any of this crap. I don't even have a facebook or twitter lol. You know why, because I am a man lol. I exist in the real world.

Anyway back on point, I'm not going down that rabbit hole with you fools. I would be willing to bet that in any given month there are probably a couple of senators or congressmen accused of sexual assault or groping or some other sh!t somewhere in this country. And it is never given the type of coverage Kavanaugh is getting because you know what, people aren't going to watch it as much as they will Kavanaugh. It is because Kavanaugh is a bigger fish. That is all it is.

But be my guest, feel free to resume your delusional circle jerk. I will continue come by here occasionally to attempt to ground you to reality just because I feel it needs to be done. :D

In their defense Ellison checks about 20 liberal boxes and must be protected at all costs. And also #metoo is a farce created by Soros et al. Probably .001% of the population.

And here come the tin foil hats. You guys are like clock work for sure. Not an original thought amongst you. For claiming to be so smart, independent and critical in thought, you sure act the opposite.

And here come the tin foil hats. You guys are like clock work for sure. Not an original thought amongst you. For claiming to be so smart, independent and critical in thought, you sure act the opposite.

Fock off welcher.

HTH

Wow you're on a roll today. So now I alone represent the "leftist movement". That is good stuff. I never once mentioned mee too or any movement. I don't subscribe to/watch/follow/etc any of this crap. I don't even have a facebook or twitter lol. You know why, because I am a man lol. I exist in the real world.

Anyway back on point, I'm not going down that rabbit hole with you fools. I would be willing to bet that in any given month there are probably a couple of senators or congressmen accused of sexual assault or groping or some other sh!t somewhere in this country. And it is never given the type of coverage Kavanaugh is getting because you know what, people aren't going to watch it as much as they will Kavanaugh. It is because Kavanaugh is a bigger fish. That is all it is.

But be my guest, feel free to resume your delusional circle jerk. I will continue come by here occasionally to attempt to ground you to reality just because I feel it needs to be done. :D

Curious, I don't really know if you are a leftist, I find it odd that you would place that suggestion on me. regardless, circling back to what I actually said, the leftist in question being Ellison, and how the approach changes....

I welcome you into the real world, but you seem not yet fully committed to it.

I think you are starting to near a point of actual knowledge in accepting that this issue is likely widespread within the government, which we are becoming increasingly more aware, and likely is prevalent elsewhere.

Suggesting that Kavanaugh's actions are more relevant because of his standing is a little concerning though. i doubt Ellisons's victims would agree.

Curious, I don't really know if you are a leftist, I find it odd that you would place that suggestion on me. regardless, circling back to what I actually said, the leftist in question being Ellison, and how the approach changes....

I welcome you into the real world, but you seem not yet fully committed to it.

I think you are starting to near a point of actual knowledge in accepting that this issue is likely widespread within the government, which we are becoming increasingly more aware, and likely is prevalent elsewhere.

Suggesting that Kavanaugh's actions are more relevant because of his standing is a little concerning though. i doubt Ellisons's victims would agree.

I do not think it is anymore prevalent in government than it always has been. Just like I don't feel it is anymore prevalent in Hollywood, college athletics, school, medical field, etc. etc. etc.

I would actually say it is becoming LESS prevalent. I think people are becoming better not worse. I know that makes me a rare exception in these parts. Can't help it, I'm a people person :thumbsup: . Anyway, this issue is just getting more attention now because of social media and the 24 hour news cycle. These stories have been there forever.

But back on point you are talking in circles here. The original point is why does Kavanaugh get more attention than some no name senator. The answer is obvious and common sense. Kavanaugh is a FAR BIGGER fish.

Also, like I said, I bet you could find a few news stories a month about some no name politician somewhere, republican or democrat, linked to sexual assault/rape allegations. I bet it would easily be at least 3 a month. And they get the amount of coverage they deserve, which would be a lot less than Kavanaugh. Because again, Kavanaugh is a MUCH BIGGER FISH therefore a MUCH BIGGER STORY.

It is not because of some sinister left wing plot to control your minds lol :D

I do not think it is anymore prevalent in government than it always has been. Just like I don't feel it is anymore prevalent in Hollywood, college athletics, school, medical field, etc. etc. etc.

I would actually say it is becoming LESS prevalent. I think people are becoming better not worse. I know that makes me a rare exception in these parts. Can't help it, I'm a people person :thumbsup: . Anyway, this issue is just getting more attention now because of social media and the 24 hour news cycle. These stories have been there forever.

But back on point you are talking in circles here. The original point is why does Kavanaugh get more attention than some no name senator. The answer is obvious and common sense. Kavanaugh is a FAR BIGGER fish.

Also, like I said, I bet you could find a few news stories a month about some no name politician somewhere, republican or democrat, linked to sexual assault/rape allegations. I bet it would easily be at least 3 a month. And they get the amount of coverage they deserve, which would be a lot less than Kavanaugh. Because again, Kavanaugh is a MUCH BIGGER FISH therefore a MUCH BIGGER STORY.

It is not because of some sinister left wing plot to control your minds lol :D

Right, I think you assertion of prevalence is accurate, hence my usage of awareness instead of prevalence. Agree with the facet of awareness likely having the impact of reducing prevalence; though I am not aware of any data to back that up.

My point is that regardless of the perceived importance of the accused, the act should be the focus. The notion that has been trotted out that Kavanaugh's behaviors are of greater value because of his perceived importance does not resonate for me. It's just not an argument I am willing to accept at this point.

My point is that regardless of the perceived importance of the accused, the act should be the focus. The notion that has been trotted out that Kavanaugh's behaviors are of greater value because of his perceived importance does not resonate for me. It's just not an argument I am willing to accept at this point.

Where? Kavanaugh is going to dominate the headlines because of his position. Just like Clinton did. That is how the news works and has always worked. Internet news is no different than TV and print was back in our day. There's just more of it is all.

They are going to cover the biggest stories because it increases the ratings. And increased ratings lead to more ad buys. And more ad buys lead to more profit. And....well I'm exhausted so I will stop explaining it.

One of the repub rally cries is free market. But I guess that doesn't apply to the media lol? :D

Where? Kavanaugh is going to dominate the headlines because of his position. Just like Clinton did. That is how the news works and has always worked. Internet news is no different than TV and print was back in our day. There's just more of it is all.

They are going to cover the biggest stories because it increases the ratings. And increased ratings lead to more ad buys. And more ad buys lead to more profit. And....well I'm exhausted so I will stop explaining it.

One of the repub rally cries is free market. But I guess that doesn't apply to the media lol? :D

To answer your question of "where", i refer you back to your post :

First of all, one is a senator and one is a supreme court nominee. Considering there are many more senators than there are supreme court members and a supreme court position is higher up the food chain, I would say that alone makes Kavanaugh a bigger story. In addition, a quick google of this guys name brings up nothing but headlines about this story and him stepping down. So it looks to me like it got the appropriate amount of coverage.

Member since 2001 and first time caller: Ok, So there is only 1 POTUS and 9 SCOTUS. That makes The President position higher on the food chain. When Bill Clinton was accused by numerous women, where was the outrage? There was definitive evidence. Where were the protests? Where was the media? I'll hang up and listen. :bench:

https://www.vox.com/2016/1/6/10722580/bill-clinton-juanita-broaddrick

Is this the thread where liberals tell us a 7 time congressman, deputy chair for the DNC, and the man running for Attorney General of Minnesota is just a nobody? A nobody who can impact millions of Minnesotan lives? A nobody who has publicly said he'll go after Trump's agenda? This nobody? Maybe that's why there's no outrage or protests to remove him? Hmmm. I guess the severity is determined by the letter before their names. D or R.

Member since 2001 and first time caller: Ok, So there is only 1 POTUS and 9 SCOTUS. That makes The President position higher on the food chain. When Bill Clinton was accused by numerous women, where was the outrage? There was definitive evidence. Where were the protests? Where was the media? I'll hang up and listen. :bench:

https://www.vox.com/2016/1/6/10722580/bill-clinton-juanita-broaddrick

Clinton's biggest supporter through those times was his wife. And noone dared bring that up during her bid for president. Hell, bill clinton perjured himself in court and it ended up just a brush-off situation.

Is this the thread where liberals tell us a 7 time congressman, deputy chair for the DNC, and the man running for Attorney General of Minnesota is just a nobody? A nobody who can impact millions of Minnesotan lives? A nobody who has publicly said he'll go after Trump's agenda? This nobody? Maybe that's why there's no outrage or protests to remove him? Hmmm. I guess the severity is determined by the letter before their names. D or R.

Yep, this is the thread. Democrats need to maintain that hypocrisy they are so well-known for. In fact, its ALL they are known for.

• Like 1

I just read that the Minneapolis police aren't going to investigate this because of conflict of interest. I guess someone on the city council is related to Ellison or something like that. They will need to have another juridiction take over the investigation. Hurry the fock up!!!!