Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Spencer Ware / Charcandrick West

It would be nice to get some clarification at some point.........

Doug Moore is not backing down from his source that says West has been ruled out.

ware seems like a top 10 play to me. chiefs rb is just gold, esp in ppr. weather looks to be terrible tomorrow at arrowhead i expect a lot of running and short passes...moreso than usual if thats possible.

Adam Schefter reported that West is out today, too.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/670885658785787904

Not so fast.....

West (hamstring) could be a game-time decision Sunday against the Bills, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Spin:
Reports earlier Sunday indicated that West would not play, but he is apparently improving rapidly in his recovery and will get a shot in pregame warmups to decide if he will play. Spencer Ware took the first-team reps in practice this week while West worked on his recovery, but the two may share touches if West is surprisingly active.

Rotowire

Speaking of Ware: I need to start 3 out of Rawls, Allen, Ware, CJ2K.

I'm thinking of benching Ware out of that bunch. Or do you think I should bench Allen?

Speaking of Ware: I need to start 3 out of Rawls, Allen, Ware, CJ2K.

I'm thinking of benching Ware out of that bunch. Or do you think I should bench Allen?

the inactives will make your decision

Ware, Rawls, Gurley. Which two?

You play the filet; not the ground chuck (that's the last two, in case I was too cryptic :D).

You play the filet; not the ground chuck (that's the last two, in case I was too cryptic :D).

Weather conditions in KC made the decision easier for me. I think both teams will struggle moving the ball.

so are you Doug Moore? Or just blowing him?

Ware, Rawls, Gurley. Which two?

I'm in the same spot choosing three between Gurley, Rawls, Ivory and Ware. I'm going with the first three but could see Ware out scoring even Gurley.

If west inactive then ware is the easy play imo. otherwise Allen.

Rolling with Ware (unless I change it in the next 15 minutes) over Allen. Other starters are Rawls and CJ2K.

Ware looked pretty good last week. Just hope Davis doesn't steal any carries. Allen's appeal is that he's going against Cleveland's horrible run defense. I'm just concerned that Baltimore will be one-dimensional with Flacco out.

On the bright side, I'm playing a team that has already played Romo, Dez and GB Def for a total of 4.8 points. :clap: So, it probably won't make a difference who I play between those 2. Still, hate to take anything for granted.

:pointstosky:

(This is gonna be such a cluster when West comes back)

I think this guy could be a GEM. If West is hurt I like this kid a ton. Rawls is the best back and should be the #1 waiver but this kid has higher upside the Buck because the offense Buck is playing in. I own Buck and will hold him because he's the clear cut starter but if I knew Ware was the guy I'd take him for sure. They have not said much about West.

Yup your right looks like a GEM.

Hey enough with the I was right stuff ...

Be better than that

He can't.....in too deep.....and too busy checking Rod Smith's boxscore.

Slobbin Bobbyn calls the most obvious too, every one of his "I told you so" posts are so predictable. Ware had 90 yards and 2 TDs in 2nd half the week before and then says, he could be a stud! Ha, you think dude, I'm pretty sure 90+% of the rest of us felt the same damn way. Dion Lewis, West, etc, etc.

Yes, everyone knew this was coming and he was picked up everywhere. I myself started him confidently. You have to call it before he has 2tds the week before. Chiefs are a next man up team.

I said I told you so over the fact that West was out, not that Ware would have a good day. That's why I was sounding the alarm to pick up Ware Friday, because some people play in FAAB leagues that only run waivers Weds and Fri nites.

I was just trying to be helpful. Sheeesh.

And Doug Moore enjoys BJs and spit on hands

Well, Ware got in some work today and "did a nice job" according to Reid. He carries a questionable designation.

As an owner of The Chark, I was hoping Ware would sit. No such luck.

Well, Ware got in some work today and "did a nice job" according to Reid. He carries a questionable designation.

As an owner of The Chark, I was hoping Ware would sit. No such luck.

We could always get some "friends" to pay a Tonya Harding style visit to Mr. Ware......

My opponent this week benched Gurley in order to play West. I hope Ware gets all the goal lines carries. Lol

My opponent this week benched Gurley in order to play West. I hope Ware gets all the goal lines carries. Lol

That's maniacal.

I just switched out west for Jeremy hill. If ware is playing, I don't like it.