Sign in to follow this  
murf74

I'm so over Brees

Benched until further notice

Easy choice

Sissy offense

Houston D has returned to great form though.

I think Brees and that pathetic passing scheme is contributing. Never seen so many passes under 5 yds

I think Brees and that pathetic passing scheme is contributing. Never seen so many passes under 5 yds

Watch the Patriots.

Houston D has returned to great form though.

Thank god Cincy D was solid or I would be real pissed at myself for switching those two out this week.

Here's how the Brees saga has played out for me..

Did not want to play Palmer vs Seattle in Seattle, or vs Cincy really so I traded Lacy, Ben Watson, and Duke Johnson for Brees to use him vs Washington in a supposed shootout...

Palmer blows up large vs Seattle and Brees sux the life out of my team vs Washington that week..

At the time of the trade Palmer playing at Philly week 15 and vs green bay in 16 both looked tough considering the Eagles and Packers defenses were two of the best at that time, and this is after Palmer has at the Rams and vs the Vikings weeks 13 and 14 so Palmer didn't look like someone I could use down the stretch and into the playoffs and expect to get big numbers from...

Brees playing at home vs the winless (at the time of the trade) Lions week 15 and then home vs Jax week 16 looked like the perfect cover for Palmer so I made the deal...

Now with Palmer playing at the Rams (who I'm hoping don't injure Palmer) and then having to play the Vikings in the first week of the playoffs I wish I could turn to Brees to help me get by but he plays Vs Carolina and At Tampa who both may/should/will shut the saints down and take that option away for me...

Also now that the Eagles are ghetto and the Packers defenses is nothing to worry about I can use Palmer in 15 and 16 anyway so Brees's great 15/16 schedule doesn't matter anymore...

It's so crazy that I may use, gulp, Tannehill at home vs Ravens and then at home vs the Giants in weeks 13 and 14 while both Brees and Palmer sit on my bench..

If I can use Tannehill weeks 13/14 then turn to Palmer weeks 15/16 I don't even need Brees so I basically gave away Lacy for nothing making me HATE what Brees is doing even more than if I drafted him...

I still think Brees may have big games at home vs Detroit week 15, then again at home vs Jax week 16, but at this point using Palmer in 15 vs Philly and then at home in 16 vs the Packers seems just as easy so Brees may just collect dust..

I also made the trade to make sure I'm covered if Palmer were to get hurt (this rams game is the one that bugs me out) because I didn't want to rely on Tannehill but if Palmer stays healthy and does his thing the rest of the year, then trading for Brees will be the worst move I've made in years so this whole situation makes me want to hit the rewind button and never make the move for Brees...

I will only consider Brees as a matchup QB, and only at home. But not against the Panthers in Week 13. Starting (gulp) Kirk Cousins in Week 13 vs. Dallas.

Think you are over him, imagine how the Saints feel....... They are on the hook for a $30m cap hit for him next year. :shocking:

I will stream here on out. Targeting Hasselhoff this week

Here's how the Brees saga has played out for me..

Did not want to play Palmer vs Seattle in Seattle, or vs Cincy really so I traded Lacy, Ben Watson, and Duke Johnson for Brees to use him vs Washington in a supposed shootout...

Palmer blows up large vs Seattle and Brees sux the life out of my team vs Washington that week..

At the time of the trade Palmer playing at Philly week 15 and vs green bay in 16 both looked tough considering the Eagles and Packers defenses were two of the best at that time, and this is after Palmer has at the Rams and vs the Vikings weeks 13 and 14 so Palmer didn't look like someone I could use down the stretch and into the playoffs and expect to get big numbers from...

Brees playing at home vs the winless (at the time of the trade) Lions week 15 and then home vs Jax week 16 looked like the perfect cover for Palmer so I made the deal...

Now with Palmer playing at the Rams (who I'm hoping don't injure Palmer) and then having to play the Vikings in the first week of the playoffs I wish I could turn to Brees to help me get by but he plays Vs Carolina and At Tampa who both may/should/will shut the saints down and take that option away for me...

Also now that the Eagles are ghetto and the Packers defenses is nothing to worry about I can use Palmer in 15 and 16 anyway so Brees's great 15/16 schedule doesn't matter anymore...

It's so crazy that I may use, gulp, Tannehill at home vs Ravens and then at home vs the Giants in weeks 13 and 14 while both Brees and Palmer sit on my bench..

If I can use Tannehill weeks 13/14 then turn to Palmer weeks 15/16 I don't even need Brees so I basically gave away Lacy for nothing making me HATE what Brees is doing even more than if I drafted him...

I still think Brees may have big games at home vs Detroit week 15, then again at home vs Jax week 16, but at this point using Palmer in 15 vs Philly and then at home in 16 vs the Packers seems just as easy so Brees may just collect dust..

I also made the trade to make sure I'm covered if Palmer were to get hurt (this rams game is the one that bugs me out) because I didn't want to rely on Tannehill but if Palmer stays healthy and does his thing the rest of the year, then trading for Brees will be the worst move I've made in years so this whole situation makes me want to hit the rewind button and never make the move for Brees...

you need to find another hobby bro

I will only consider Brees as a matchup QB, and only at home. But not against the Panthers in Week 13. Starting (gulp) Kirk Cousins in Week 13 vs. Dallas.

I just couldn't hit "submit" to pull Brees, fortunately. Stacked him with Cooks and pleased with results.

Not many could have seen Brees performance coming against Carolina. The only thing in his favor was playing at home.

I played Bortles and it worked out for in the end. Brees will be back in my lineup when the matchup is at home and dictates starting over Bortles