Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Chris Ivory can eat me

I seriously hate this scrub. 28yds against the worst run D in the league? Oh ya, 16 of those yards were on his first carry. Why does this loser keep getting ranked so high?

Rankings in most case are based off old points and old bias. It's hard to bench guys who used to be money but circumstances change

Signed my entire roster

I seriously hate this scrub. 28yds against the worst run D in the league? Oh ya, 16 of those yards were on his first carry. Why does this loser keep getting ranked so high?

^^^ This is why you wait until the end of the game before you dog on a player. Years ago I won a FFL game b/c SD RB Rod Bernstine scored 3 4th Q TDs.

87 rushing yards, 2 reception for 15 yards, and a TD this guy really sucks. Has he even dropped out of the top 10 this year? Maybe after week 3, but jumped back in week 4?

87 rushing yards, 2 reception for 15 yards, and a TD this guy really sucks. Has he even dropped out of the top 10 this year? Maybe after week 3, but jumped back in week 4?

You need to see his TD and then you will understand.

^^^ This is why you wait until the end of the game before you dog on a player. Years ago I won a FFL game b/c SD RB Rod Bernstine scored 3 4th Q TDs.

Texas A&M

Yes, he ended up with a good fantasy game today. Glad of it too....started him in 2 leagues.

However, anyone who doesn't see that he is fading is wearing blinders. If Fitzpatrick can keep balling and keeping the ball moving, Ivory will continue to be startable on TD potential alone. The emergence of Powell will cut into his already meager yardage production.

• Like 1

Yes, he ended up with a good fantasy game today. Glad of it too....started him in 2 leagues.

However, anyone who doesn't see that he is fading is wearing blinders. If Fitzpatrick can keep balling and keeping the ball moving, Ivory will continue to be startable on TD potential alone. The emergence of Powell will cut into his already meager yardage production.

Who cares. I got him in 7th round

Elated with what he is doing

• Like 1

Who cares. I got him in 7th round

Elated with what he is doing

I care about Championships....whether a 1st rounder or a 14th. Most teams are riding RB's that were undrafted into the playoffs.

In other words, what is he gonna do when it counts here in a couple of weeks. Time will tell. I'm certainly pulling for him.

He will be in the starting conversation for me in the playoffs... May go with Rawls most of the time but since I traded Lacy away a few weeks ago he is now all I have behind Rawls that I will consider rolling with...

Signed - A Demarco Murray owner who will finally put him out to pasture this week and never use him again...

I care about Championships....whether a 1st rounder or a 14th. Most teams are riding RB's that were undrafted into the playoffs.

In other words, what is he gonna do when it counts here in a couple of weeks. Time will tell. I'm certainly pulling for him.

I hear ya, me 2.

He will be in the starting conversation for me in the playoffs... May go with Rawls most of the time but since I traded Lacy away a few weeks ago he is now all I have behind Rawls that I will consider rolling with...

Signed - A Demarco Murray owner who will finally put him out to pasture this week and never use him again...

EVER

Murray is actually 8th in PPR RB fantasy points and was the 8th RB selected in most drafts. The only RB selected ahead of him with more points is Peterson. A team which drafted Murray and Ivory would currently have two top 10 RB's and they rank 10th and 11th in RB consistency.

They've combined for the same amount of points as a tandem such as Doug Martin and McCoy or Ingram and Gurley.

Murray is actually 8th in PPR RB fantasy points and was the 8th RB selected in most drafts. The only RB selected ahead of him with more points is Peterson. A team which drafted Murray and Ivory would currently have two top 10 RB's and they rank 10th and 11th in RB consistency.

They've combined for the same amount of points as a tandem such as Doug Martin and McCoy or Ingram and Gurley.

This goes to show how sad the RB landscape is.

Miller and Ivory are ranked 5th and 6th total pts among RBs in my league.... and I'm deciding which one to bench for a mid-tier WR in the flex.

Football has changed.

Which for purposes of this discussion shows how anyone calling Ivory or Murray garbage in the realm of fantasy football are wrong.