Woods

Cobb

Shepard

Anderson

Lee

Benjamin

A.Miller

Galloday

I'm going with the world class speed receiving core in dynasty this year with Goodwin, Cooks, and Hill. Let's see if their qbs can get the ball to them in stride

• Like 1

I was very surprised when I heard this because everything I had read on Matthews was that he was making a splash in camp per the beat writers, but I think the initial reports didn't have all the info, apparently he suffered a bad hamstring injury

Field YatesVerified account @FieldYates 16h16 hours ago

The Patriots wound up placing WR Jordan Matthews on injured reserve, per source. He could negotiate an injury settlement and eventually become a free agent. For now, he does not count towards their 90-man roster.

Regardless of why, he's not going to help the Pats this year.

Lots of Buzz the Pats may sign Decker, he could be interesting as a late round flier, I guess...

I did really like anthony miller coming out. Too bad he got drafted by the bears tho.

I did really like anthony miller coming out. Too bad he got drafted by the bears tho.

I actually think the position he plays will be favorable for his success with the Bears. Trubisky seems to favor throwing to the slot WR (Ryan Switzer at UNC and Kendall Wright last season). Allen Robinson on the outside should help open things up. The only question is if Trubisky with the help of Nagy can take a huge leap in Year 2. He's my favorite of the rookie WRs to target this season.

I actually think the position he plays will be favorable for his success with the Bears. Trubisky seems to favor throwing to the slot WR (Ryan Switzer at UNC and Kendall Wright last season). Allen Robinson on the outside should help open things up. The only question is if Trubisky with the help of Nagy can take a huge leap in Year 2. He's my favorite of the rookie WRs to target this season.

Yeah I suppose if Trubisky falls in love with the slot. I wouldn't put much into his 1 year at UNC. Switzer is a slot guy and was their best WR. So naturally he will throw to him. With Burton and Allen Robinson and then probably a heavy run game (maybe Cohen with 50 some catches) I just don't love it. Trubisky's 3500 yards can only go so far.

They still suck? :dunno:

They have an above average defense. Above average oline. Above average backfield. A much improved receiving corps. And a young QB that the Bears really believe in.

Maybe I dont believe in their QB.

They have all of that but are yet again slated to bring up the rear in the division.

The bears just suck

Maybe I dont believe in their QB.

They have all of that but are yet again slated to bring up the rear in the division.

The bears just suck

Well you don't have to believe in their QB for him to be really good. That's not contingent upon your approval. And they are in a division with a legitimate superbowl contender in the Vikings and another team with a future HOF QB which has a great oline, so the odds do point in the direction that they will have 4 tough games. But they also play the Jets, Bills, Cardinals, Bucs, and Lions twice. So you can say they suck all you want, but that is just not a fact. The season hasn't started yet.

Well you don't have to believe in their QB for him to be really good. That's not contingent upon your approval. And they are in a division with a legitimate superbowl contender in the Vikings and another team with a future HOF QB which has a great oline, so the odds do point in the direction that they will have 4 tough games. But they also play the Jets, Bills, Cardinals, Bucs, and Lions twice. So you can say they suck all you want, but that is just not a fact. The season hasn't started yet.

You asked why I thought that. Then say they dont need my approval.

You seem like the spastic goof of this forarm.

• Like 1

You asked why I thought that. Then say they dont need my approval.

You seem like the spastic goof of this forarm.

What's a forarm? And just to state a team sucks with zero reasoning is weird. And add name calling to your argument tactics. No logic in your head.

What's a forarm? And just to state a team sucks with zero reasoning is weird. And add name calling to your argument tactics. No logic in your head.

You asked for my opinion and I gave you my opinion. I dont think much of Trubisky. But if he is even okay it might bounce him up to best Bear QB of all time pretty quick. Which I guess is exciting for their fans.

You asked for my opinion and I gave you my opinion. I dont think much of Trubisky. But if he is even okay it might bounce him up to best Bear QB of all time pretty quick. Which I guess is exciting for their fans.

Nope. I challenged you on your opinion and it proved uninformed. But lesson learned.

I plan on going rb heavy early and loading up on guys like these 7 round on

Sanders

Hogan

Fuller

Funchess

Garcon

Anderson

Goodwin

Agholor

I really like Agholor at his current spot which is usually after 100.

Nope. I challenged you on your opinion and it proved uninformed. But lesson learned.

I have no idea what you are babbling about.

The Bears still suck.

Sorry Bears fan.

With Lafell gone it looks like Boyd will see some more targets. May be worth a late late flyer. He had a real nice rookie year then not sure what happened.

With Lafell gone it looks like Boyd will see some more targets. May be worth a late late flyer. He had a real nice rookie year then not sure what happened.

He sucked is what happened.

Explain how he sucked or you are uninformed

He averaged 2 receptions a game in 2017. 2 TDs on the year. He had 1 TD in his rookie year. That sucks for fantasy.

And you are saying that Lafell was so dominating that they couldn't afford to throw Boyd more than 22 receptions last year? Boyd couldn't compete with lafell?

Boyd had 32 targets in 10 games.

I would suggest keeping a major eye on Chester Rogers, Deon Cain and Ryan Grant in Indy as well. They will be passing a ton this season and one of those three will be the #2 WR on a team piling up garbage time yardage/scores. None are being drafted in re-draft.

This. I like Cain to come out with some targets.

Kirk is going to be someone to watch as the season goes on. If Rosen comes in even more so.

Deep sleep is Josh Reynolds. Tons of skill but the cooks signing killed his outright value.

If Marshall makes this hawks he could have streaming value as a TD reliant, big if right now tho.

Hurns is someone I'd be gunning for at his adp,if he's healthy he's probably just outside WR1 #s unless jarwin turns into a TD threat.

Ardarius Stewart screwed himself with his suspension or I would have liked him for ppr sleeper.

Cooper is definetly one to snatch this year, adp much lower than years past and still entering his prime.

With Mitchell on bubble and Jordan Matthews gone, Dorsett is a great dart at the end.

I'd love to see what the psychologist's bill, seasons end, after Cleveland potentially signs dez to go along with Calloway and Gordon. They might never leave the bench

Whoever comes out of GB's preseason as the #3 between J'mon Moore and Geronimo... both about 6'3" rangy and athletic... I think D. Adams gets a little more over the top secondary attention, Cobb is usually underutilized, and I'm not a believer in Jimmy

Super sleeper... Tyler Boyd... it is time for you to break out... way too much talent for you to disappear again this year.

Deon Cain

Taywan Taylor

I feel like Crabtree is being undervalued as the top dog especially in redzone

Emmanuel Sanders is definitely undervalued at current adp

Adding Funchess to the list now, as I believe Cam is petty and this feud with Kelvin Benjamin will nudge Cam to pad Funchess' stats this year... kind of an FU to Benji and the critics.

Rallo

What do you think of Landry this year with all the Cleveland drama?

Rallo

What do you think of Landry this year with all the Cleveland drama?

I like him, but I'm not ready to pay a 6th or 7th rounder for him... I actually think the Gordon/ Callaway drama hurts him because Landry will probably be the focal point of other defenses (when Gordon doesn't suit up) and I'm unsure if Hue will deploy him in a way that utilizes his speed.

I think Kenny Stills will put up similar numbers and you can get him in the 10th-12th depending on the draft. If I'm in the 6th or 7th round I'd be looking at Michael Crabtree or Corey Davis (or Funchess/Goodwin in the 7th/8th)... I think they both have more upside than Landry... just one man's opinion though.

Are you big on Landry this year?

Adding Funchess to the list now, as I believe Cam is petty and this feud with Kelvin Benjamin will nudge Cam to pad Funchess' stats this year... kind of an FU to Benji and the critics.

problem is that Benjamin is right. Cam is wildly inaccurate

Josh Doctson cannot be found on anyone's radar. He's certainly worth a flyer. WR1 potential for a WR5 price.

Josh Doctson cannot be found on anyone's radar. He's certainly worth a flyer. WR1 potential for a WR5 price.

I like Crowder with Smith more than Doc.

I like Crowder with Smith more than Doc.

Everyone says that. Crowder having a good year doesn't necessarily take away from Doctson. Former 1st rounder, who by all accounts is in great shape and having a great camp. Who can be had in the 11th rd or later. Worth a flyer late.

Rallo

I think Landry will find a way to get his targets but Im guesstimating about a 20 per cent drop off. I agree with on Stills. Landrys consistency takes a hit but there may be weeks where hes the only game in town.