Sign in to follow this  
frank

axstv

Thanks, I try to keep up with AXS.......it's pretty much to ONLY Music channel on TV nowadays.

For me the only downside IS the Friday night fight crap. It's almost like having NFL Network and having cooking shows all day Sunday.

I've pimped sling TV a few times on the board, but another reason it is a great value for 20 bucks a month in it includes this channel on the basic package.

I realized later it was a dumb thread title though. Could have mentioned the movie then listed the channel in the post.

I was watching Pink Floyd on a Saturday night, so ......

Saw Roger Waters last year, during the Us and Them tour. Fantastic show.

I saw it as well, in Denver. Dave Kilminster (guitarist) is focking incredible. Loved that extended solo on Dogs

• Like 1

I saw it as well, in Denver. Dave Kilminster (guitarist) is focking incredible. Loved that extended solo on Dogs

He even sounds like Gilmour, when he does Breathe and some of the other PF tunes Roger doesn't sing.

• Like 1

He even sounds like Gilmour, when he does Breathe and some of the other PF tunes Roger doesn't sing.

Thats the other dude, Jonathan Wilson. He is very good as well. Has some solo albums Ive been meaning to check out. Apparently he is quite popular in the UK which is kinda odd because hes from Hell A ;)

• Like 1

Agreed on Kilminster. I've seen him a couple times as part of Steven Wilson's touring band.

• Like 1

they played dogs and pigs on the wing here in KC, and I just bought Animals on vinyl last month :thumbsup: