Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Tucker turns on Trump :o

Donald Trump is not capable and has not kept his campaign promises, according to Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

Though he works for a network whose hosts seem increasingly aligned with the Trump administration, Carlson was candid about his feelings on the current president in a recent interview.

From The Washington Post:

I dont think hes capable, he said during aninterviewon Tuesday.

Urs Gehriger, an editor at Die Weltwoche, Switzerlands leading German-language opinion weekly, noted that Carlsons new book, Ship of Fools, is silent on Trump but comments on his critics. And so, Gehriger jump-started the conversation by asking what Carlson thought of Trumps first two years in office.

Carlson said he cannot stand Trumps self-aggrandizement and boasting. Then, when asked whether Trump has kept his promises, the usually quick-witted and long-winded Carlson had just one word: No.

The Fox host also said Trump is mostly to blame for the shortcomings of his administration, in part because he hasnt learned anything.

His chief promises were that he would build the wall, defund Planned Parenthood and repeal Obamacare, and he hasnt done any of those things, Carlson said, adding that those goals were probably lost causes. Trump, he said, doesnt understand the system, and his own agencies dont support him.

He knows very little about the legislative process, hasnt learned anything, hasnt surrounded himself with people that can get it done, hasnt done all the things you need to do, so its mostly his fault that he hasnt achieved those things, he added.

https://mavenroundtable.io/theintellectualist/news/sensing-a-change-in-political-winds-tucker-carlson-comes-out-against-trump-UkMDyn6OwUqj2n5NLw7nYA/?utm_source=Amplify&utm_medium=Intellectualist&utm_campaign=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3XqUX5jWVvVf9aT1KCA5xVAa413CkRnS97G1sCMkdw0IsUqFWgAE9nUYU

Looks like the Deep State finally got him. :(

• Like 1

Because of the leftist mob that showed up at his door and threatened him, jackass.

lol :cry: :lol:

I don't watch Tucker and haven't seen or read the interview. What I do know is Trump has 100% kept his promises that's one reason he's hated so freaking much.

I don't watch Tucker and haven't seen or read the interview. What I do know is Trump has 100% kept his promises that's one reason he's hated so freaking much.

yeah, that's the reason :wacko:

talk about Trump Derangement Syndrome