8.05 Herb: Thomas Rawls, rb, sea

8.06 Bier: Duke Johnson, rb, cle

8.07 Dr. DJ: Marvin Jones, wr, det

8.08 Hallway: Kirk Cousins, qb, wash

8.09 Shots: Martellus Bennett, te, gbp

8.10 Taint: Zack Ertz, te, phi

8.11 Voltie: Donte Moncrief, wr, indy

8.12 Heavy Set: Henry Hunter, te,lac

Jamies is a target in a lot of league for me this year. I normally wait on QB every season, especially in leagues that only award 4 points for passing TDs. It bridges the gap between the big guns (Rodgers, Brady, Brees) and the guy who may not throw as many but can chip in a few rushing scores (Wilson, Winston, Dak). Rodgers is still cream of the crop but there are maybe even 5 QBs still not drafted as of me writing this who I would be more than comfortable with as my QB1 in a redraft format.

Winston has a great cast around him and while Im not going to make side bets, I do expect him to outscore Matt Ryan this year and a few guys selected ahead of him (Luck for example)

Generally, i'd have waited even longer but didn't see anything else jumping out at me and 2 teams picking between my 8th and 9th had no QB and Winston is a popular guy this year.

I think it was a little early for Rawls but I also think he will wind up as the top RB in Seattle. Likewise with Marvin Jones going a little early but I think he has a nice bounce back year. Hunter Henry is a fine pick there, value wise, but im not a big fan of him in a redraft league until 2018

Winston has a great cast around him and while Im not going to make side bets, I do expect him to outscore Matt Ryan this year and a few guys selected ahead of him (Luck for example)

i like him to make some decent strides this year also.

i was thinking a 12 pack type of bet