Sign in to follow this  
jeffkomlo

keeper opinion

12 team non ppr

can keep D. Henry and lose 4th round pick or Ajayi and lose 6th round pick,

have 2nd pick in draft and keeping Rivers (10th) also (only keep 2)

opinions?

Thx

I would keep Ajayi but it's a close call

Don't think it will make or break you either way

To answer your question I would keep Henry. I actually just wrote 3 sentences and deleted them why Ajayi is better value with the 6th round pick, but then realized it was wrong IMO. Ajayi has a lot of competition for carries with Philly as there is a 4 headed monster there now with Sproles back in the mix. Both offensive lines are money, but I have a feeling that people are sleeping on Henry this year. I think he is a TD monster, so very valuable in a non PPR format.

The Titans signed Dion Lewis in the off season and he will definitely take touches away from Henry. Mainly catches and possibly at the goal line.

Henry falls into the category that he has been in the NFL for a couple of seasons and is still waiting to break out.

He was clearly the #2 behind a washed up DeMarco Murray until Murray was injured.

I don't expect him to lose his starting job to Lewis but it's clear that the Titans don't see him as the lead RB completely, more like one in need of help.

It wouldn't surprise me if Henry finally does break out this season but It wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't either.