Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Mostert - RB - 49ers

Breida just can't seem to stay healthy. Hurt again this week...on first play of game, for crying out loud. Mostert has bounced around the league for several years, without much success, but has looked very good in relief the last 2 weeks - 19/146/0 = almost 7.7 ypc. He also has caught 4 balls for 20 yards.

Possible that Breida is given an opportunity to get healthy this time (SF has a bye in week 11), and Mostert has looked more than capable. Strangely, Alf also continues to get carries.....and continues to plod along for next to nothing.

So, with Zona and Oakland upcoming, Mossturd looks like a great add.....and stranger things have happened.

What would you do with him if you added him, would you trust starting Him?

Shanny is the coach. He should be rostered, but I cant start him with a straight face unless Brieda actually sits out of a game.

I believe this depends on your options. I think his range is 6-12 pts in ppr. more if we know if breida is sitting before game time.

What would you do with him if you added him, would you trust starting Him?

Sure....if Breida was definitely out, I would fire him up against Zona or Oakland.

It sucks if Shanny is going to keep letting Breida be active when he is clearly and heavily hurting. Mo could be a go otherwise. I have him stashed in one league where my rbs are horrible.

Yes, he is starting for me if Breida is out against the leagues worst FF run defense.

I'm starting him regardless as I've lost Sony for a bit...

I feel comfortable with him in flex/rb2, he should get carries over Morris, and Breida isn't healthy enough, and I can't see how its worht beating up your best RB when you're 1-6 and most of you team is on IR

So I have to decide between Mostert, Yeldon, and Aaron Jones....do I wait and see if Breida is active or not with the option to go Jones or go Yeldon in the London game

So I have to decide between Mostert, Yeldon, and Aaron Jones....do I wait and see if Breida is active or not with the option to go Jones or go Yeldon in the London game

PPR Yeldon might have a bit of an edge...

Standard its a crapshoot, but I like Mostert's potential

I'm not sold on Aaron Jones, and I think Williams is going to be in a lot for pass protection.

I have no clue if I am going to start him. I need to choose 2 of the 3:

Mostert, Chubb or Ingram (Gordon on the BYE)

The Chubb

Ingram.

Breida is a jerk so of course hes gonna play. Mustard is staying in my rb-desperate lineup. Shannys gonna Shanny.

Struggling to decide who to start... I have A.P. and Ingram with Ezekiel on a bye, just picked up Mostert. Do I sit any of these guys for Mostert or throw him in at flex and sit TreQuan ?

I do not trust Shanny. No one should. Trequan Smith is a weird Saints wr so he is tough to trust as well. Mostert has the safer floor. Good luck predicting eithers ceiling.

Lol what happen?

Haha. Shannied. Everyone who got involved got Shannied. Everyone but Colonel Mustard got carries and snaps.

Guess after the Giants sucked so bad, Shanohan figured he should just keep the crappiest players out for the number 1 pick (whoever that will be)...

Less than 3 ypc, we should stick to that and maybe trade for Isiah Crowell in the process... fml