Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Zeke and NFL talking settlement

Ok. Lets go with his employer doesnt like how he conducts himself. Enough reason by the letter of the law to fire or suspend. Yes, even in the NFL.

I've said from day 1, Article 46 is reason enuff, which includes Rog just flat out not liking Zeke.. I think that's Bullshiit, but Bullshiit of the players and owners own doing.

But come out and say it's for "behavior unbecoming to the League", don't go out and label someone a woman beater - like I said, that doesn't wash off, it's a Life Sentence....... And that's wrong.

Goodell handles every situation wrong. I don't know if he's corrupt, stupid, or just a really bad decision maker. His mind doesn't work right.

I've said from day 1, Article 46 is reason enuff, which includes Rog just flat out not liking Zeke.. I think that's Bullshiit, but Bullshiit of the players and owners own doing.

But come out and say it's for "behavior unbecoming to the League", don't go out and label someone a woman beater - like I said, that doesn't wash off, it's a Life Sentence....... And that's wrong.

It is not a life sentence. Last I heard Ty Cobb is in the hall of fame. Etc....

But Shoeless Joe Jackson is not in the hall of fame.

But Shoeless Joe Jackson is not in the hall of fame.

So? Did he beat someone up? Didnt he help throw a world series?

So? Did he beat someone up?

It's a good comparison. He was accused of ... throwing the world series (look it up if you don't know) ... but he may have not been in on it, at least his stats make it seem like he was trying to win and gave it his all. It caused him being banned from baseball and shamed.

It's a good comparison. He was accused of ... throwing the world series (look it up if you don't know) ... but he may have not been in on it, at least his stats make it seem like he was trying to win and gave it his all. It caused him being banned from baseball and shamed.

I do know why they banned him. Do I know the details or was I in on the investigation? Nah.

I do know why they banned him. Do I know the details or was I in on the investigation? Nah.

Same with you and the details of Zeke and that investigation!

Same with you and the details of Zeke and that investigation!

You too. And I didnt say he should be banned fron the hall of fame. Did you miss that part?

Settlement is stupid here. Give this thug 6 games, then with his next loser action, kick him out of the league. Elliott is the most annoying story in the history of the NFL.

You are the most annoying story in the history of FFtoday. Shut your clown mouth. When he gets off scott free (every real court has tossed this case and everyone knows hes innocent) you can take all your thug talk and cram it.
  • Like 1

You are the most annoying story in the history of FFtoday. Shut your clown mouth. When he gets off scott free (every real court has tossed this case and everyone knows hes innocent) you can take all your thug talk and cram it.

No. And he wont walk. Clown. Haha. Tantastic. Hahahaaa. Look at me. Im so tantastic everyone!

The fact you think this is about HOF stuff is proof enuff you don't grasp the magnitude of the accusation.. In today's climate, being labeled a woman beater is absolutely a life sentence, in the sense - that stays with you FOREVER.

The fact you think this is about HOF stuff is proof enuff you don't grasp the magnitude of the accusation.. In today's climate, being labeled a woman beater is absolutely a life sentence, in the sense - that stays with you FOREVER.

I guess fat face should have thought more about his behavior than he has so far in his life. Oh well, his problem not mine.

I guess fat face should have thought more about his behavior than he has so far in his life. Oh well, his problem not mine.

Which has zero to do with being accused of woman beating, thanks for proving my point.

Which has zero to do with being accused of woman beating, thanks for proving my point.

It has everything to do with it. When you are a bad person, bad things happen to you. I never had these things happen to me

I know people who have gone through things like rhis and I tell them stop the crap. They always have excuses.

It has everything to do with it. When you are a bad person, bad things happen to you. I never had these things happen to me...

Again, thanks for proving my point. Enjoy the bubble.

Again, thanks for proving my point. Enjoy the bubble.

Thanks for editting my response. You must be a democrat.

Why? Because you support thugs? Nice.

I support truth - your clear butt hurt biased keeps you from understanding the difference.

I support truth - your clear butt hurt biased keeps you from understanding the difference.

Im not hurt about anything. But I am biased against players where trouble follows them around. There are hundreds of other players that have been in or are currently in the NFL that didnt go through what he has caused for himself to deal with.

Im not hurt about anything. But I am biased against players where trouble follows them around. There are hundreds of other players that have been in or are currently in the NFL that didnt go through what he has caused for himself to deal with.

You are biased - you use your sanctimonious opinion of yourself to pass judgment on others.... So much in fact, it blinds you to truth. You have little use for facts, testimony, statements, etc..- you make up your own conclusions based on what (and who) you perceive to be "thugs"... You'd hang a man for something he didn't do, simply bcoz he did something else along the way that got your panty in a wad... Not only is that irresponsible, but it's rather lazy and chicken shiit.

You are biased - you use your sanctimonious opinion of yourself to pass judgment on others.... So much in fact, it blinds you to truth. You have little use for facts, testimony, statements, etc..- you make up your own conclusions based on what (and who) you perceive to be "thugs"... You'd hang a man for something he didn't do, simply bcoz he did something else along the way that got your panty in a wad... Not only is that irresponsible, but it's rather lazy and chicken shiit.

I'm not hanging anyone. I just dont have a problem with employers suspending an employee if that person can't stay out of trouble situations. You are so dramatic. Look at you being exactly the person you are calling me. You go girl. ☺

I'm not hanging anyone. I just dont have a problem with employers suspending an employee if that person can't stay out of trouble situations.

You constantly call Zeke a woman beater, despite the fact there's zero evidence to support it. Why? Bcoz you already made up your mind that the sum of all the other stuff he did is justification enuff to label him so... Like I said, lazy and chicken shiit.

You constantly call Zeke a woman beater, despite the fact there's zero evidence to support it. Why? Bcoz you already made up your mind that the sum of all the other stuff he did is justification enuff to label him so... Like I said, lazy and chicken shiit.

You are so derailed in your thoughts right now that all you have left is name calling. So I have no more use with you.

Elliott pushing so hard on delaying his suspension will now hurt guys who drafted him probably during their playoffs. Im glad I stayed away from him and drafted Bell and Hunt. ☺

• Like 1

You are so derailed in your thoughts right now that all you have left is name calling. So I have no more use with you.

I've never had a use for you, just engaging in conversation.. Name calling? I didn't call you any names - guess reading comprehension isn't a strong suit of yours.

I've no care about Zeke's fantasy value, I quit the game after 23 years of it... I don't even care about Zeke in terms of being a fan favorite. If you've been around as long as you claim to have been, you'd know I never wanted him in the first place... I don't mind him getting suspended, as long as it's warranted... But he's here now, we're stuck with him - as such, I do mind seeing a major part of this offense (and this team) unjustly suspended and being labeled a woman beater if in fact, he's not.

No, there isn't zero evidence...there just wasn't enough evidence for a DA to believe it could achieve a conviction. Often times it's because the primary witness in the "he said-she said" based accusation has sudden changed their story or decided not to talk because she found monetary reason to. I'm a Steelers fan, and Ben Roethlisberger was never charged with a crime. I could say "he was never charged, so it didn't happpen" just like you are. But I'm not naive enough to believe that just because one isn't charged means something didn't occur. Put your Cowboy fandom aside at least acknowledge that usually where there's smoke, there's at least some fire or was one at some point.

Elliott pushing so hard on delaying his suspension will now hurt guys who drafted him probably during their playoffs. Im glad I stayed away from him and drafted Bell and Hunt. ☺

You're not going to convince him. I sort of hope he gets suspended for the last 3 games of the fantasy regular season and the three playoff weeks that follow. Would serve him right.

I've never had a use for you, just engaging in conversation.. Name calling? I didn't call you any names - guess reading comprehension isn't a strong suit of.

You integrate personal attacks in all of your arguments. Lazy, chicken crap, poor reading comprehension, ignorant, irresponsible and others.

Players like Elliott are a distraction to their teams goals, the NFL as an entertainment industry, fantasy football enjoyment, his personal name, and I imagine others who are invovled in his personal life whether it be with him or against him.

But his social problems aside, it really all gets down to his agreement with his employers and if they want to deal with the guy or not. So be it.

Goodell handles every situation wrong. I don't know if he's corrupt, stupid, or just a really bad decision maker. His mind doesn't work right.

Agreed, the end point is pretty much the same in all cases

You integrate personal attacks in all of your arguments. Lazy, chicken crap, poor reading comprehension, ignorant, irresponsible and others.

The author of "Fat Face" is all of the sudden sensitive, there's some irony for you....But yea, reading comprehension does seem to escape you. Those were phrases to describe an ideology, plain and simple.

Michael Irvin jabbed a pair of scissors 3" deep into Everett McIver's neck, almost killed him, was also busted with hookers and coke. He's was one of those "distraction" players - he was so distracting he only won 3 SBs and HOF bust.... Big Ben was labeled a rapist, he most certainly was also another one of "those" players - he only won 2 SBs along the way.....Just think if these type guys weren't so detrimental to their team goals - they may have won 5 SBs each.

The author of "Fat Face" is all of the sudden sensitive, there's some irony for you....But yea, reading comprehension does seem to escape you. Those were phrases to describe an ideology, plain and simple.

Michael Irvin jabbed a pair of scissors 3" deep into Everett McIver's neck, almost killed him, was also busted with hookers and coke. He's was one of those "distraction" players - he was so distracting he only won 3 SBs and HOF bust.... Big Ben was labeled a rapist, he most certainly was also another one of "those" players - he only won 2 SBs along the way.....Just think if these type guys weren't so detrimental to their team goals - they may have won 5 SBs each.

That's a leap, particularly in the case of Irvin. He was part of one of the best teams ever assembled. They didn't win superbowls because they were colossal douches, they won because they were colossal players...but the two aren't linked.

No sensitivity on me here. No intelligence on you. That sums things up perfectly.

Go ahead and stick up for all the thugs that are good at football and the teams that look the other way. That fits your style. You probably wish Ray Caruth was still playing. Thats just you though. Go with it.

No sensitivity on me here. No intelligence on you. That sums things up perfectly.

Weak sauce kid - better bring more than that.. Then again, based on what you've provided thus far - prolly all you've got.

I'm actually hoping you're a troll, and not just stupid. I've certainly never once endorsed "thug" life - nor have I petitioned for Zeke to weasel out of anything. You're incapable of differentiating, I get it. Maybe best you move along.

Should I drop Alfred Morris for CJ Prosise in a ppr league? I gave up following ezekiel elliott situation

Can't imagine why with all the helpful information in these threads.

In full point ppr I probably would make the move. Honestly only feel like the chance morris pays off is maybe 20% at best. Lot has to work out for him...suspension, getting the bulk of the carries away from mcfadden, and actually catching some passes considering your scoring. Procise at least has value now.

no, non, no.

If the mission of this suspension was for the NFL to take a hard line stance against any and all forms of domestic violence and the Cowboys and Zeke want to fight, then its not the NFL's job to factor in what's easiest for the Cowboys or for Zeke. If Goodell caves at a lesser suspension because it makes it easier for the Cowboys, then he's admitting that football is more important than making this stand. That is worth fighting to the end, especially considering he went the distance on Deflategate.

And remember as I said above, nobody is pushing for this other than him. The lead investigator even said the facts deemed zero suspension, no sponsors are threatening to pull out if action is not taken (or at least without them knowing that there's a dozen replacements that would happily take their spot), nobody is threatening to withdraw season tickets.

This is all Goodell on a policy he went all in on, that has had minimal success.

The fact that its difficult for the Cowboys is the point; that taking said player away even on a first offense is what Goodell deemed is necessary to eradicate this problem.

The fact that its difficult for Zeke is the point, for obvious reasons.

So if Goodell picks this case as one to pursue, and can't get it done, then its weak. If the enforcement is weak, if sponsors/season ticket holders have shown that they don't care, and if owners have shown that they're not interested in getting players like this out of the league...then what are we doing here?

Settling for a lesser penalty because its easier for Zeke or the Cowboys is insulting to the people that care about this. And if you're putting in your best efforts and still insulting the people that care about this, then why even bother?

I think settling for a lesser penalty is smart when you dont have sufficient evidence to prove guilt. It was dumb to go down this road when the DA dropped the charges because there was insufficient information to pursue charges in criminal court.

As far as I am concerned, if Goodell had good evidence nobody would be concerned about the suspension.

but the evidence is scant at best and his accuser has no credibility.

This is the NFL's best chance to save face. I think they should take it.

Hahaha.... :doh:

I'd say this is a rather good emoji to describe most off your failed thoughts kid... Why don't you rest, have a Pepsi. :thumbsup: