Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Another Beheading

That makes three in as many weeks by ISIS.

Have any of you progressives watched the real deal? The Byrd beheading? Fawking sickest thing I've ever watched. Wish I could go back and not see it.

Bush took action and it happend only one other time. The bad guys knew not to fawk with us. And they didn't.

Now Obama. Nobody fears our Possay leader.

Sickening!

Personally, I'd like to take one fock from GITMO each time and saw his head off with a Denny's steak knife.

But, these animals would just take that as motivation.

Personally, I'd like to take one fock from GITMO each time and saw his head off with a Denny's steak knife.

But, these animals would just take that as motivation.

It's not motivation for our war machine when they do that?

The point of the beheading videos is for recruitment, and to a lesser extent moral.

Hard to believe waking a sleeping giant (US military) would be worth that. Apparently they do. Either that or they think the US won't wake up, or it's an inevitable fight anyway.

In any case, I'm surprised they're doing it. ISIS is currently fighting Syria, Iranian National Guard, Kurds, and Iraq military.... add US airstrikes and that's a tough fight for anyone, let alone a rag-tag terrorist group.

So, between all these loon-axx school shooters and Ted Nugent types, you're telling me we can't find one Right Wing gun lunatic to go up to Deerborn and blash the shiit out of 38 of these Allah loving focks?

Apparently, the NRA types are only brave when shooting up school children.

Maybe some fairy pants left wing flamer can go over there and blow them to death

So you're thinking of going over there then?

So you're thinking of going over there then?

I think the trick is don't go there at all.

I mean, I appreciate the professionalism and dedication of the journalists who go. I read what they report. But frankly, they're out of their minds for getting on the plane. Granted, they're not going to win a Pulitzer an international fame by staying home and doing a biography of the Blue Ribbon winning pig at the State Fair, but they'd still be better off.

I could double or triple my income by doing what I do in the Middle East, but have zero intention of going. Once is enough.

"Maybe, when you pick up a gun, and go to another country, and you get shot by a guy from that country .... that you were shooting at ... It's not that weird! I'm just saying."

- Louis CK

I think the trick is don't go there at all.

I mean, I appreciate the professionalism and dedication of the journalists who go. I read what they report. But frankly, they're out of their minds for getting on the plane. Granted, they're not going to win a Pulitzer an international fame by staying home and doing a biography of the Blue Ribbon winning pig at the State Fair, but they'd still be better off.

I could double or triple my income by doing what I do in the Middle East, but have zero intention of going. Once is enough.

Yeah a company I work with sometimes on occasion (Crown Corr) is doing a major Project in Qatar and asked if I wanted a piece of it ... fock that! Maybe Dubai but even then I would be :skeered:

That makes three in as many weeks by ISIS.

Have any of you progressives watched the real deal? The Byrd beheading? Fawking sickest thing I've ever watched. Wish I could go back and not see it.

Bush took action and it happend only one other time. The bad guys knew not to fawk with us. And they didn't.

Now Obama. Nobody fears our Possay leader.

Sickening!

So Obama should start another war without a real coalition...spend trillions just so we can later pull out and have the place go back to crap again?

No thanks.

or maybe all americans should get out of countries that like to behead people.

how about that option?

or maybe all americans should get out of countries that like to behead people.

how about that option?

That would be logical, but logic isn't welcome here. We have to show how bad as$ we are. We should send another thousand or so military members to their deaths because these journalist's decided to go to a war torn country, where the enemy hates Christians and Americans. They made the choice to go. They knew the risks. We shouldn't have been in Iraq in the first place....but hey, we did get Saddam. Congrats to us.

• Like 1

So, between all these loon-axx school shooters and Ted Nugent types, you're telling me we can't find one Right Wing gun lunatic to go up to Deerborn and blash the shiit out of 38 of these Allah loving focks?

Apparently, the NRA types are only brave when shooting up school children.

Ft. Hood shooter - Registered Democrat – Muslim

Columbine shooters - Too young to vote but both families were registered

Democrats and progressive liberals.

Virginia Tech shooter - Registered Democrat - Wrote hate mail to President

Bush and to his staff.

Colorado Theater shooter - Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama

campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.

Connecticut School Shooter - Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

Congresswoman Gabby Giffords’ shooter – Leftist, registered independent

:dunno:

Ft. Hood shooter - Registered Democrat – Muslim

Columbine shooters - Too young to vote but both families were registered

Democrats and progressive liberals.

Virginia Tech shooter - Registered Democrat - Wrote hate mail to President

Bush and to his staff.

Colorado Theater shooter - Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama

campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.

Connecticut School Shooter - Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

Congresswoman Gabby Giffords’ shooter – Leftist, registered independent

:dunno:

So, will repubtards finally shut up about libtards being anti-guns?

Bush! :lol:

If you weren't such a partisan fool you'd realize that without Bush there would be no ISIS :doh:

Given that they have been around since the early 1990's (under a different name) I'm curious wtf you are talking about.

Unless you are referring to the Bush admin using them as evidence that Al-Qaeda were buddies with Hussein, therefore giving them more recognition.

Either way, your statement is pretty dumb. hth

So, will repubtards finally shut up about libtards being anti-guns?

NEVER !@#

Given that they have been around since the early 1990's (under a different name) I'm curious wtf you are talking about.

Unless you are referring to the Bush admin using them as evidence that Al-Qaeda were buddies with Hussein, therefore giving them more recognition.

Either way, your statement is pretty dumb. hth

I'm referring to Bush lying his way into a war with Iraq, which destabilized the country and left a massive power vacuum for a group like ISIS to take advantage of. This was all inevitable thanks to Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld et al. :doh:

I'm referring to Bush lying his way into a war with Iraq, which destabilized the country and left a massive power vacuum for a group like ISIS to take advantage of. This was all inevitable thanks to Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld et al. :doh:

Then say as much the first time. :dunno:

I disagree with much your above statement, but at least it's plausible.

So Obama should start another war without a real coalition...spend trillions just so we can later pull out and have the place go back to crap again?

No thanks.

Did you notice that Cameron stopped what he was doing and went directly to 22 Downing when he heard of the beheading? That's what a leader does. Ours plays golf the same day. But hey, he needs the rest.

Then say as much the first time. :dunno:

I disagree with much your above statement, but at least it's plausible.

I shouldn't have to spell it out for you

I shouldn't have to spell it out for you

You forget that Sux is drunk at most times and stupid even when sober. Short sentences and visual aides might help.

You forget that Sux is drunk at most times and stupid even when sober. Short sentences and visual aides might help.

kneeslapper

Did you notice that Cameron stopped what he was doing and went directly to 22 Downing when he heard of the beheading? That's what a leader does. Ours plays golf the same day. But hey, he needs the rest.

And that made someone fear him because he went straight there?

You whined and said nobody fears obama/us...called him a poosay...so what do you want him to do?

Crying about golf...how posty of you.

Like your ignorance.

What was he ignorant about?

His further explanation is dead on...not that is about Bush...as all of them have focked up leading to this.

But getting into that war there pretty much set us on this course.

What was he ignorant about?

His further explanation is dead on...not that is about Bush...as all of them have focked up leading to this.

But getting into that war there pretty much set us on this course.

Do you mean the war that got resounding congressional approval? That war?

Do you mean the war that got resounding congressional approval? That war?

Based on a lot of false information presented by the Intelligence community and the administration? Yes.

And that made someone fear him because he went straight there?

You whined and said nobody fears obama/us...called him a poosay...so what do you want him to do?

Crying about golf...how posty of you.

How about lead a country? Do more than whine? You need to stop sucking his nut sack and understand the brevity of this world. Go fawk yourself you stoopid loser.

Put me on ignore. I'm tired of dealing with the stoopid.

You hate conservatives. We get it. We get that those who don't agree with progressive think inking are bad in your mind. We don't Fawking care. Obama is a POS in our intellect.

Go away you doosh. Start threads about how great he is. Can you do that? Please? I'll stY out if them can you?

How about lead a country? Do more than whine? You need to stop sucking his nut sack and understand the brevity of this world. Go fawk yourself you stoopid loser.

Put me on ignore. I'm tired of dealing with the stoopid.

You hate conservatives. We get it. We get that those who don't agree with progressive think inking are bad in your mind. We don't Fawking care. Obama is a POS in our intellect.

Go away you doosh. Start threads about how great he is. Can you do that? Please? I'll stY out if them can you?

How is it sucking his nutsack to say I don't believe we should get stuck in another costly ware over there?

Go to bed bunny...you are drunk and showing that I was right when I called you a hack.

You just can't handle when someone disagrees with you so you are going off on the insults again.

Grow the fock up.

I don't hate conservatives...not at all. Im not a progressive...but you can keep making crap up.

Why would I start a thread about how great he is...he isn't.

But you can't defend your statement you made...so you post this garbage.

Get a clue.

Well they done goofed. Seems like the International Force is gonna come together nicely and put an end to them.

Too bad all the world leaders are cowards and keep trying to distance ISIS from Islam.