Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

FFToday on Facebook and Twitter

i just want to say, i hate the time sink that is FB.

But it could be good for subscribers for FFToday

Hell No!!! I don't want my FB friends to know my secret website! Don't do it Mike.... :thumbsup:

Already had plans for one Corky, sorry.

I may be the only person on the planet without a personal facebook account (for the reason Cstriker mentioned plus a few hundred others), but we'll get one rolling for FF Today.

Well I guess it was probably inevitable. Even though I don't post a whole lot, FFtoday has been my favorite ff site for about 8 years and still will be even with FB exposure. I will remain loyal....... :thumbsup:

Hell No!!! I don't want my FB friends to know my secret website! Don't do it Mike.... :thumbsup:

I second this. I may not become a fan to avoid my competitors seeing the page.

Probably a good idea for the site though.

Well I guess it was probably inevitable. Even though I don't post a whole lot, FFtoday has been my favorite ff site for about 8 years and still will be even with FB exposure. I will remain loyal....... :headbanger:

Nice. Thanks a ton, Corky! :doublethumbsup:

I second this. I may not become a fan to avoid my competitors seeing the page.

Hey bosses, I've received numerous emails over the years from folks expressing their desire NOT to tell their friends about FF Today for competitive advantage reasons. While we'd certainly love for you to spread the word, I understand and it's a nice compliment in the end.

You need me on staff. Hell...I already have the FFToday shirt to wear to the office. :doublethumbsup:

Hey bosses, I've received numerous emails over the years from folks expressing their desire NOT to tell their friends about FF Today for competitive advantage reasons. While we'd certainly love for you to spread the word, I understand and it's a nice compliment in the end.

Uh, yeah, it is most definitely a compliment.... I agree with the other posters in that I don't want my competitors to see fftoday but from a business sense, you should prolly do it. :doublethumbsup:

fftoday is no secret. Yahoo FF news articles regularly quote the strength of schedule tool. You cant hide it from anyone that is willing to put time into FF.

I may be the only person on the planet without a personal facebook account (for the reason Cstriker mentioned plus a few hundred others), but we'll get one rolling for FF Today.

Well then we would be the only two people in the world. Facebook is for pederasses and self-indulgent e-tards.

It is definately a compliment. I actually tell quite a few people about the site. There just happen to be about 11 dudes that I am trying to keep in the dark. So far so good.

Thanks for all the work.

It is definately a compliment. I actually tell quite a few people about the site. There just happen to be about 11 dudes that I am trying to keep in the dark. So far so good.

Thanks for all the work.

As long as your friends don't get itchy to Google "Amy Michelson", you should be fine.

Keep it low rent. :music_guitarred:

I think the Geek Club will insure this.

You, me and Joey Gladstone makes three...I dread the day that someone convinces me that I need to have my own facebook account. To me, it's just something else to maintain and another thing that can keep me worried about my identity being safe. From a business sense, though, it makes all the sense in the world.

You, me and Joey Gladstone makes three...I dread the day that someone convinces me that I need to have my own facebook account. To me, it's just something else to maintain and another thing that can keep me worried about my identity being safe. From a business sense, though, it makes all the sense in the world.

Make it four...and I won't be joining this one.

I like facebook and find it a good way to communicate with friends and family. Having FFtoday would be great for fftoday to get exposure and if you guys did it well enough you could become an extremely valuable source of information. The key would be to not end up looking lame or overdone, which you could do by sticking to a serious enough agenda and not allowing comments to cloud your pages...

I mean, the opportunity is there and you should take it.

I thought only Joe Horn and every pro boxer who ever lived spoke in the third person :cheers:

tikigods agreeds but does not have a cell phone hidden under this thread to pull out and fake celebrate.

Alright. Osama Bin laden has a focking facebook page and this place doesn't :wall:

At least facebook deleted his account. I wonder if they'll do the same to mikey's fftoday facebook account? :unsure:

That would be sweet justice for all the threads that have been deletored here :mellow:

Linky to story

I want to google all over Mike's facebook. :wave:

:bandana:

I placed myself in the like category.......