Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Titans at Steelers: In-Game Discussion / Tilting

Ha-Ha, (Bully in the Simpsons voice)

Sorry Bell owners. My fault for premature celebration . Failed to account for the idiocy that is the NFL review process. :mad:

I'm biased, but I don't see how they changed that call

Clear and irrefutable.....lol

Other than impossible to see ball and straight line shot. Sure lets overturn

I'm biased, but I don't see how they changed that call

Full game speed didn't even look close to questionable.. Super slow mooootion and they reverse the call on the field when it was impossible to say for sure ball broke plane. Man I focking hate modern day NFL. I know i sound like an old fart, but damn.

As a guy who started Bell and Davis, this game sucks.

Damn tough night so far for you. Sometimes it's better just to turn off the tv, change the channel, or go to sleep.

Damn tough night so far for you. Sometimes it's better just to turn off the tv, change the channel, or go to sleep.

Yeah but it's like being in Vegas, you only walk away when it's way too late and you're way too far down.

Did Big Ben throw out a Dilly! Dilly! during the snap count? lol

• Like 1

Antonio drives me nuts this year. The guy doesn't want to play when I'm up against the team I'm tied in 1st with but he WILL show up when I'm playing the team at the bottom. lol. Oh well, the other team has Matthew's so I'll take Brown's points. :P

It took the whole game but I'm finally starting to get annoyed at Tirico over pronouncing Mari-O-TA's name.

• Like 1

It took the whole game but I'm finally starting to get annoyed at Tirico over pronouncing Mari-O-TA's name.

Wasn't sure if that was just me or he really was

so, help me. i'm a steelers fan... is the fact that they clearly spend time working on things like celebrations and throwing in goofy entertainment like "dilly dilly" a GOOD thing (they're having fun with the game) or a BAD thing (they're wasting valuable prep time on nonsense).

i can't decide

so, help me. i'm a steelers fan... is the fact that they clearly spend time working on things like celebrations and throwing in goofy entertainment like "dilly dilly" a GOOD thing (they're having fun with the game) or a BAD thing (they're wasting valuable prep time on nonsense).

i can't decide

It's an entertainment business, so yea, it's fine.

Browns fans will gladly have any kind celebration to speak of.

Yep. Giving Bell the night off apparently. Titans D has been focused on stopping him on the ground.

Bell got me 19.3. For a slow night Ill take it. Two things that hurt though: Lost that TD to review, and playing against Brown owner this week.

Bell got me 19.3. For a slow night Ill take it. Two things that hurt though: Lost that TD to review, and playing against Brown owner this week.

Yeah it turned into a meh night for Bell (standard scoring anyway), but for a while it was looking a lot worse than that.

So the Colts have a rubbish defense and I used Brown. He did NOTHING. The Titans have a decent defense and I did not use Brown. So, he goes off. I sometimes hate FF especially DFS.

16-14 with the Steelers getting the ball back after that killer 75 yd td on the opening play of the half...that may be the "oh sh!t" moment for the rest of the league. That's the moment the Steelers offense woke up and the team looked like it was playing to potential for once. The rhythm the offense got into in the 2nd half with the no-huddle was impressive. The defense can play better. Sensabaugh showed some potential at the 2nd corner spot. If Joe Haden can come back healthy the Steelers may actually have 4 decent CB's. An "A" effort on the whole vs a pretty good Tenn team.