Sign in to follow this  
PuckIt

Would you make this trade?

I was offered Terry Glen for my Derrick Mason. I didnt make the trade, but he insist it is a good trade. Im not so sure. What do ya think.

Mason is going as the 22nd WR, and Glenn is going as the 37th (which is absurd, IMO)....but this would tell you that Mason is perceived as a better value. However, I think they will have very similar seasons. Sorry, can't help you much, but I don't think it's a bad trade if you take it. Are you still drafting? Can you squeeze a pick out of him?

This is based on your preference... They are very close IMO.

As for me, I would not do it for the following reasons:

1. Mason is the #1 WR in Balt with a QB that is familiar with him.

2. Glenn is the #2 where TO will be getting the most balls there IMO.

Good Luck!!

12 Teams. Our draft is done. Now we are tweeking our rosters. I ended up with the following..

Vick, Michael QB

Johnson, Rudi RB

Tomlinson, LaDainian RB

Boldin, Anquan WR

Moss, Randy WR

Gonzalez, Tony TE

Lindell, Rian K

Bears, DST

Johnson, Brad QB

Bell, Tatum RB

Houshmandzadeh, T.J. WR

Mason, Derrick WR

Winslow, Kellen TE

Lions, DST

We are making deals now. His roster is....

Warner, Kurt QB

Jackson, Steven RB

Portis, Clinton RB

Brown, Reggie WR

Harrison, Marvin WR

Gates, Antonio TE

Kaeding, Nate K

Colts, DST

Rivers, Philip QB

Benson, Cedric RB

Glenn, Terry WR

Lloyd, Brandon WR

Clark, Dallas TE

Stover, Matt K

He is the first team I play. We are good friends so I can taunt him a bit.

I am more of a Hockey guy, and he is football so we go back and forth between the two. He allways has the edge on me in football. So I signed up here to get help. I really want to give him a run for his money.

Thanks for the help,

PuckIt

Don't give up Mason for Glenn. Your roster looks really good. :thumbsup: If anything I'd be looking to add RB depth and, along those lines, it'd probably be a good idea to pick up LT's handcuff Turner if he wasn't drafted, for insurance purposes.

Don't give up Mason for Glenn. Your roster looks really good. :thumbsup: If anything I'd be looking to add RB depth and, along those lines, it'd probably be a good idea to pick up LT's handcuff Turner if he wasn't drafted, for insurance purposes.

I can grab Turner. The question is who to drop. I have two DST's. I could drop the lions. Any suggestions. I take advise just as I give it. Thats all it is. :thumbsup:

Thanks

I can grab Turner. The question is who to drop. I have two DST's. I could drop the lions. Any suggestions. I take advise just as I give it. Thats all it is. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Yeah, the only week you won't play the Bears D is their bye week and you can pick up anyone for that one week. In the meantime, it's more important to back up LT, esp. as Turner has shown he can play, so I'd def. drop DET for Turner.

Good deal. Thats what I did. Tony G is my only concern. WIll see how he does this saeson. Thanks for your help.

Good luck to all of ya

Good deal. Thats what I did. Tony G is my only concern. WIll see how he does this saeson. Thanks for your help.

Good luck to all of ya

You made the right call. It's better than an even deal, as Mason is a better option. He's reunited with McNair. They know each other, Mason will get his. But Glenn...he did okay last year, with a good possession guy opposite him. If TO plays the whole year, he's not a possession guy...Glenn is still officially the #1, but come on. TO will get the deep balls, not Glenn. And Witten will get the stuff underneath.

And good-on-ya to drop the Lions DEF. Whew. :cheers:

Looking at your rosters, and your "buddy" telling you that you should make the deal, ask him to also flip Gonzo and Gates and see what happens.

The funny thing is I did rib him about Gates. He of course declined. I responded with "Its a good trade". It was good for a laugh. :D