Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

When do waiver wires start?

• September 6th.
  • Process Blind Bid Waivers starts at 7:00 p.m.

Sooooo... when are we able to pick up free agents? The first game of the season is the next day on Sept 7th.

I have always interpreted that as being the end of the Blind Bids period....and the site is going to process the bids and allocate the players. Once done, I think we can then pick up players on a first come first serve basis until players become locked. :dunno:

But in truth....I just fumble through it most of the time. Because for the life of me...I dont understand why its a daily occurrence on our calendar Wednesday through Saturday.

I am as lost as Gary.....but i have starting RBs.

• Like 1

I have always interpreted that as being the end of the Blind Bids period....and the site is going to process the bids and allocate the players. Once done, I think we can then pick up players on a first come first serve basis until players become locked. :dunno:

But in truth....I just fumble through it most of the time. Because for the life of me...I dont understand why its a daily occurrence on our calendar Wednesday through Saturday.

I am as lost as Gary.....but i have starting RBs.

lol

Waivers will run once tomorrow at 7 AM PST (10 AM EST). Any claims made since the draft ended will be processed tomorrow. This will be followed by an FA period, with individual players locking at the start of their game.

After week 1, waiver will continue to run at 7 AM every Wednesday.

The other WW events you see on Thurs-Sat are just for anybody who wants to make a WW request for players that were dropped when waivers ran prior.

Unless I fubar'd it, which is completely possible. Wouldn't be the first time. :)

Waivers will run once tomorrow at 7 AM PST (10 AM EST). Any claims made since the draft ended will be processed tomorrow. This will be followed by an FA period, with individual players locking at the start of their game.

After week 1, waiver will continue to run at 7 AM every Wednesday.

The other WW events you see on Thurs-Sat are just for anybody who wants to make a WW request for players that were dropped when waivers ran prior.

Unless I fubar'd it, which is completely possible. Wouldn't be the first time. :)

good job commish.

Hopefully you won't have to cheat anyone again like last year

good job commish.

Hopefully you won't have to cheat anyone again like last year

Looks like it's working.

Glad I was smart enough to update the Nasty Bucks from 20 to 100. Whoever set that up was a MORON! :banana:

Did a guy that got dropped this morning already get picked up? Chinese Taylor or whatever the Titans WR name is?

That seems like a commish screw up.

Did a guy that got dropped this morning already get picked up? Chinese Taylor or whatever the Titans WR name is?

Guess it's not working 100%. Oh well, there's always next year. :cheers:

I think that's the way he said he set it up above.... Although I agree that's focked up, they should be locked, imo

I made a change to the settings. Pretty positive it is fixed. Can someone try to pick up Dwayne Allen to verify?

I also corrected Kat Fancy roster, as he shouldn't have been able to pick up Chinese Taylor from FA. Apologies for my error. This site is utterly confusing and overly complicated.

I think that's the way he said he set it up above.... Although I agree that's focked up, they should be locked, imo

No, They should lock and only be available via WW request.