Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Kareem Hunt wanting to be the next Chuck Norris

Tyreek Hill and now this POS. Andy Reid don't care. Didn't in Philly either.

This happened a while back but I don't know if the video was released. Once videos go public, the pressure on the teams to do something turns up.

She appeared to be a tough girl.....until it got real, then suddenly....not such a badass after all eh?

And you gotta believe those are some quality women in that video. That's probably some dude's girlfriend or wife. Oops, beat up and lonely is no way to go through life chicky.. Why is she even there?

And you gotta believe those are some quality women in that video. That's probably some dude's girlfriend or wife. Oops, beat up and lonely is no way to go through life chicky.. Why is she even there?

She was trying to fock Kareem and he pushed her off on one of his friends. She was not a good ho. :nono:

She was trying to fock Kareem and he pushed her off on one of his friends. She was not a good ho. :nono:

Ahhh. Yeah, she was probably going for the rape angle and had to settle for the abuse approach. Not as big of a payout.

• Like 1

He should be suspended for a year effective immediately...

Not until after week 16. Due process and all..,..

Next Andy Reid press conference:

Reporter: "What do you have to tell us about Kareem Hunt and the latest video that came out showing his abuse of a woman in a hotel hallway?"

Reid: "I haven't had a chance to see it yet, when I do, we will review the situation, speak with the league, and act accordingly."

Reporter: "So you haven't seen it yet?"

Reid: "No. I haven't. We've all been focused on preparing for the Oakland Raiders."

Reporter: "Well, the video clearly shows him pushing and kicking a woman. Might have been worse if he wasn't being held back by two others present at the incident."

Reid: "I haven't had a chance to see it yet, when I do, we will review the situation, speak with the league, and act accordingly."

Has Brett Kavanaugh been blamed for any of this yet?

Next Andy Reid press conference:

Reporter: "What do you have to tell us about Kareem Hunt and the latest video that came out showing his abuse of a woman in a hotel hallway?"

Reid: "I haven't had a chance to see it yet, when I do we, will review the situation, speak with the league, and act accordingly."

Reporter: "So you haven't seen it yet?"

Reid: "No. I haven't. We've all been focused on preparing for the Oakland Raiders."

Reporter: "Well, the video clearly shows him pushing and kicking a woman. Might have been worse if he wasn't being held back by two others present at the incident."

Reid: "I haven't had a chance to see it yet, when I do we will review the situation, speak with the league, and act accordingly."

You forgot "I have to do a better job there" and "time is yours".

Reported he was sent home from practice today after the release of the video.

This just in. CNN breaking news:

Word has been coming out of the Maxine Waters camp identifying Brett Kavanaugh as the orchestrator of the brutal beating of a woman in a Cleveland hotel back in February of this year. Sources say Kavanaugh was blackmailing an innocent, well known, upstanding Kansas City football player into performing heinous acts on the woman. Water's camp is saying they have definitive proof that Kavanaugh blackmailed Kareem Hunt by threatening to let out information about Mr. Hunt's stealing of an apple at the age of 7.

Maxine Water's is claiming that Kavanaugh blackmailed Mr. Hunt because he wanted to "teach this woman a lesson", because he found out that she was going to come out with irrefutable evidence against Kavanaugh for committing a rape against her back in 2009 when she was only 16 years old.

It is well known that Mr. Hunt grew up in poor neighborhood, penniless and with no family to support him. He is an incredible human being and went against all odds and became a hero for those who know him well. Kareem admits now to having stolen an apple, but didn't before because "I just didn't want to let my fans down. I was alone on the streets at the age of 7. Hadn't eaten in weeks, and all the black folks around me were poor too. They had no money or food to share and all the white people would just drive by in their BMWs without a care. So I snuck up to a fruit stand outside my neighborhood, as my neighborhood didn't have fruit stands, and stole an apple out of sheer desperation. I felt bad about this for years. I just didn't want to let my fans down. So I did what I was told to do by Mr. Kavanaugh to save those who believed in me and had hope of their own that they could believe and achieve in this life against all odds like I was able to do. I just didn't want to let them down, you know?"

Mr. Hunt's words are now reverberating through the black communities all over the U.S. and a GoFundMe account has be set up to help him with his legal fees and emotional support.

Maxine Waters stated, "Justice will be served this time around with this evil man named Kavanaugh. So for the time being, and until he is locked up for the good of all of us, I suggest everyone go out there and get in his face!!"

And there you have it.

The NFL doesn't care about this stuff at all. They do nothing until we find out about it and then they pretend to take it seriously.

This is the price you sometimes gotta pay when you are a stupid ho trying to cash in.

The NFL doesn't care about this stuff at all. They do nothing until we find out about it and then they pretend to take it seriously.

Exactly. Can you imagine what we don't know? There is no leauge more FOS than the NFL. That's why the have to constantly air commercials showing what swell, generous chaps the players are. That whole Marvin Harrison story is crazy.

:lol:

No, but Goodell has blamed Trump.

Very telling that the NFL swept this under the rug for 9 months. The SJWs are going to have a tough decision to make now, do they hate women more than they hate Trump?

Why did the woman stay there? She could have prevented this whole situation from happening if she just went home at the start. I would honestly be pissed at my daughter if she was this girl.

Same bunch of scumbags that have been preaching to cops. Go away.

Same bunch of scumbags that have been preaching to cops. Go away.

This too.

Hunt has now been put on the commisioner's exempt list. The lady who partook in all of this is held to no blame.

LMAO...ESPN already changed Wares projection from 2 to 13 pts

ESPN has Ware at 17.8 in my ppr league. Maybe I should start him. :dunno: