Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Kareem Hunt wanting to be the next Chuck Norris

Eagles could have interest in Kareem Hunt

ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio considers the Eagles a candidate to claim Kareem Hunt off waivers.

Hunt is facing a lengthy suspension under the Personal Conduct Policy, but his release from the Chiefs was trust-related after he lied to the team back in February. Unlike Ray Rice, Hunt's a cost controlled superstar in the prime of his career that's going to be cleared to play at some point. Signed through 2020, there's upside in stashing Hunt for teams that are willing to take the PR hit. Hunt has Ohio ties and was drafted by Browns GM John Dorsey in Kansas City. Washington, Baltimore, and Tampa are all running back needy teams that could also have interest.

Source: ProFootballTalk on NBCSports Dec 1 - 2:34 PM

If a team has interest, they should do it now. Let the suspension start this weekend. Then they will be good to go next year.

Redskins and Bengals would be my guess. Cowboys too except they dont need a RB.

Redskins and Bengals would be my guess. Cowboys too except they dont need a RB.

Bengals have Mixon. Doubt they're looking to upgrade.

I said Redskins even before KC released him. Add Raiders too. They like thugs

Bengals have Mixon. Doubt they're looking to upgrade.

True good point. Skins or Raiders?

Eagles? Sure. If you can sign human filth like Vick, what's to stop you from signing this guy? He'll fit right in. Eagles fans hit their wives and other skanks right in the stands.

Did she deserve it? Yea and much worse. Should he have touched her? No. Im all about not putting your hands on a woman unless she is attempting to severely harm you. He should have either called security, had one of his homeboys deal with her, or have the girls there deal with it. This is the exact reason why every entourage needs a big, manly dyke to handle situations like that

Not sure a Cowboys / Giants fan should be talking about human garbage - Greg Hardy, Josh Brown etc.

Not sure a Cowboys / Giants fan should be talking about human garbage - Greg Hardy, Josh Brown etc.

Yeah, it's the same. Running a concentration camp to torture dogs is no big deal.

Guilty until pro\ven innocent ,as usual.

That being said, I was going against Hunt this Sunday and was able to pick up Spencer,

Starting Ware over Dalvin Cook.

Thoughts?

You really like to kick a man when he is down, huh?

You really like to kick a man when he is down, huh?

Hell yea. Cobra Kai: No Mercy

I think the big difference with Vick is that he had already paid his debt to society. Unlike a Josh Brown, who the Giants knew abused his wife and did nothing about until the NFL intervened. Or the succession of garbage the Cowboys have signed over the years, too many to name.

I wonder when Josh Brown gets arrested? At least the Giants didn't need a tape or a conviction to cut him. Class.

I'd rather be around a dude who runs a dog fighting ring than a guy who abuses a person.

I'd rather be around a dude who runs a dog fighting ring than a guy who abuses a person.

Especially if the first dude went to jail and paid his debt to society. Giants, Cowboys and Skins dont GAF though.

Are you making the assumption that the dog fighting organizer cares about other people?

You think 2 minutes of Hunt losing it is worse than Vick financing and coordinating what he did? You're a nobody.

You think 2 minutes of Hunt losing it is worse than Vick financing and coordinating what he did? You're a nobody.

Vick and his buddies were electrocuting dogs that didn't win. How is this not psychotic activity? It's a well known thing that when looking back at serial killers, they first started out by torturing animals. This helps make them desensitized to killing life in general. But then dogs or rabbits or whatever get old and then they move on to humans.

But 'nobody' would rather be a friend of that dog torturing dude rather than a friend of the guy who acted like a drunk college kid when accosted by a drunk idiot girl.

• Like 1

Vick and his buddies were electrocuting dogs that didn't win. How is this not psychotic activity? It's a well known thing that when looking back at serial killers, they first started out by torturing animals. This helps makes them desensitized to killing life in general. But then dogs or rabbits or whatever get old and then they move on to humans.

But 'nobody' would rather be a friend of that dog torturing dude rather than a friend of the guy who acted like a drunk college kid when accosted by a drunk idiot girl.

they were pitbulls ..the ms13 of dogs

I'm ok with them no being coddled

they were pitbulls ..the ms13 of dogs

I'm ok with them no being coddled

Me too, but that was some violent shlt Vick and friends were acting out.

Me too, but that was some violent shlt Vick and friends were acting out.

Thats why he went to jail. Then he made peace with Christ, got himself right and led the Eagles to a 38-31 win over the Giants in Miracle at the Meadowlands 3.

Its a classic American redemption story. :first:

• Like 1

Thats why he went to jail. Then he made peace with Christ, got himself right and led the Eagles to a 38-31 win over the Giants in Miracle at the Meadowlands 3.

Andnthe next year the Giants won their 4th Super Bowl. Lol.

Yeah, Vick was a very memorable superbowl hero.

sooo, when do the jokes start?

and, what did hill do?

Hill beat up his pregnant girlfriend or wife. No video though.

Yeah, Vick was a very memorable superbowl hero.

He's won more FF championships in one year then most players did their entire careers. And was fun to watch and won many games in Atlanta and Philly.

The Chiefs won't miss a beat with Ware

:thumbsup: He's looked good this season in the limited opportunities but if he can pick up where he was before KH they'll be fine.

:thumbsup: He's looked good this season in the limited opportunities but if he can pick up where he was before KH they'll be fine.

Damian Williams worth a grab ? Think he'll get involved much or all ware ?

Personally I see heavy volume for Ware,however if you have the space I'd take a shot at Anthony Sherman or Darrel Williams.That's my .02 but other than Sherman who has been involved a little and scored this season I haven't seen enough of the other two to give solid advice.

He is worth a grab as a handcuff. If something happens to Ware you would have the new starter. I don't think he will get enough work with a healthy Ware

Personally I see heavy volume for Ware,however if you have the space I'd take a shot at Anthony Sherman or Darrel Williams.That's my .02 but other than Sherman who has been involved a little and scored this season I haven't seen enough of the other two to give solid advice.

Darryl Williams is a pretty poor athlete. I doubt the Chiefs roll with him. I bet they bring Charles back before that

Drobs here's an article you might be interested in

A look at Chiefs' RB situation following release of Kareem Hunt

Drobs here's an article you might be interested in

A look at Chiefs' RB situation following release of Kareem Hunt

My concern is why did Reid spell Ware with West so heavily in 2016? Was West too talented to keep off the field? Does Reid know that Ware doesnt have the "it" to play 80% of all snaps? Whats different in 2018?

Sherman is a fullback whose roll wont change at all

Sherman is a fullback whose roll wont change at all

Granted,it was an anomaly(2017 week 17 @ Denver play-off seeding set) but in Mahomes first game Sherman rushed 14 times for 40 yds,1 td and caught 3 passes for 21 yds.Long shot as a starter yes but in a pinch and a roster spot available I'd like his chances to find the endzone.Hell I'm starting him in a DK line-up today as my contrarian play.

Kareem Hunt low key wanted to kick Lisa Salters during that interview. Never seen a dude smile so much while he apologized.

19 year old chick is drunk and stupid and is looking for a fight in some hotel and I'm supposed to feel sorry for her?

If that was mobb_deep's daughter, that would probably be his most proud moment in life.

Yeah dude. You wore out your welcome- time to Fvck off.

Yeah dude. You wore out your welcome- time to Fvck off.

Drunk enough shotsy?

Drunk enough shotsy?

Yeah I wont get into a slap fight with a retard alias. Bye bye.