Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Fuckit.... I like wine.

Sure I'm in the minority, but I could go w/out wine for the rest of my life - and not miss it. :dunno:

Sure I'm in the minority, but I could go w/out wine for the rest of my life - and not miss it. :dunno:

All the tequila, cilantro, jalapenos and frijoles destroyed your taste buds.

J/K

All the tequila, cilantro, jalapenos and frijoles destroyed your taste buds.

J/K

not the best flavors for pairing.

oh..... how was your napa trip?

nothing.

there are people who think it's ghey for a guy to drink it.

Those are the people who are usually too insecure with themselves that they have to make a point to sound manly. Never really pay them any attention.

Those are the people who are usually too insecure with themselves that they have to make a point to sound manly. Never really pay them any attention.

Pretty much

Not everyone that drinks wine to get drunk is gay. But that's how gays and women generally get drunk.

I dont drink more than a couple glasses of wine per year. Just curious though: Why is this a homosexual beverage?

You're the one who sounds insecure about it.

I dont drink more than a couple glasses of wine per year. Just curious though: Why is this a homosexual beverage?

Honestly not sure. I would think something like a cosmo, sex on the beach, or any type of fruity drink at a bar would be gay drinks. I think maybe its cause a lot of gay guys are a bit on the sophisticated side so wine tasting and drinking wine with the girls might be a cause.

not the best flavors for pairing.

oh..... how was your napa trip?

It was good. Most of the trip was planned for us but we made it to Bottega and Mustards. Both were excellent!

• Like 1

Not everyone that drinks wine to get drunk is gay. But that's how gays and women generally get drunk.

My wife prefers Bacardi and Sprite. I prefer wine.

As discussed above, each type of alcohol effects me a little differently. I like the wine buzz best and it doesn't give me a hangover.

Beer is just too filling and the alcohol ratio is too low. Most of the hard stuff tastes pretty awful, even if it's high dollar. The buzz isn't the same as a wine buzz and it focks up my sleep.

Because it isn't beer or booze maaaaaan. :bandana:

Honestly not sure. I would think something like a cosmo, sex on the beach, or any type of fruity drink at a bar would be gay drinks. I think maybe its cause a lot of gay guys are a bit on the sophisticated side so wine tasting and drinking wine with the girls might be a cause.

Semen is really a gay drink. :o

Wine buzzes are awesome. :wub:

Wine hangovers are the worst. :cry:

Those are the people who are usually too insecure with themselves that they have to make a point to sound manly.

Yup, spot on here.

Not a fan of wine myself, but I’ve been meaning to try coke and red wine as it’s a popular drink in Spain I believe.

Yup, spot on here.

Not a fan of wine myself, but Ive been meaning to try coke and red wine as its a popular drink in Spain I believe.

Crap. I wish you hadnt mentioned that. I love Coca Cola but have been trying to stay away from it.

Yup, spot on here.

Not a fan of wine myself, but Ive been meaning to try coke and red wine as its a popular drink in Spain I believe.

And you can use the leftovers as a douche when you get your period.