Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Are you against gay marriage?

this has been posted before.... this is one extreme example you are trying to project on an entire demographic.

Are you trying to say there are not straight parents who indoctrinate their children about their sexuality?

A straight couple indoctrinating a child to be heterosexual? Oh the humanity!

That isn't indoctrination dummy, that's called a natural family household, ffs.

Can you translate this, please, I lost my Cap'n Crunch decoder ring.

Well, I'll tell you that DV is an abbreviation for Domestic Violence.

But you'll need BierMeister to explain Ceviche.

And a woman to ..

For those of you with daughters:

Would you prefer she grow up to be a lesbo, or a slut?

For those with sons:

Would you prefer he grow up to be a homo or a cooze hound?

Being gay is a brain defect. Not meaning that negatively, its just a fact, think about it. Its not something you are taught or forced into. Your brain sends signals that you are attracted to men, its a simple case of wires getting mixed up.

@Vudu, I cant imagine having a problem with a girl who is lesbian. Less hassle and worry about her getting pregnant. Plus for women its more of a choice.

For those of you with daughters:

Would you prefer she grow up to be a lesbo, or a slut?

For those with sons:

Would you prefer he grow up to be a homo or a cooze hound?

1) lesbo

2) cooze hound

Although in all three instances, I would prefer they grew up to have the values they grew up with in our family.

Being gay is a brain defect. Not meaning that negatively, its just a fact, think about it. Its not something you are taught or forced into. Your brain sends signals that you are attracted to men, its a simple case of wires getting mixed up.

@Vudu, I cant imagine having a problem with a girl who is lesbian. Less hassle and worry about her getting pregnant. Plus for women its more of a choice.

I could have predicted your answer, but thanks for playing anyway.

We are a nice people, pretending that a guy sticking another guy in the ass is normal. Gays should be grateful.

1) lesbo

2) cooze hound

Although in all three instances, I would prefer they grew up to have the values they grew up with in our family.

Agreed. Double standards regarding sexuality are obviously still out there.

Maybe it's generational to some degree but to many people gay=shameful and lesbo=fun. Meanwhile, slut=shameful and cooze hound=hero.

I, for one, will probably never change my views on that.

Agreed. Double standards regarding sexuality are obviously still out there.

Maybe it's generational to some degree but to many people gay=shameful and lesbo=fun. Meanwhile, slut=shameful and cooze hound=hero.

To me it's because of the poo factor.

A straight couple indoctrinating a child to be heterosexual? Oh the humanity!

That isn't indoctrination dummy, that's called a natural family household, ffs.

My sons have been talking about having crushes on girls since they were 5-6. They're 8-10 now and girls are a regular topic of conversation. Maybe my wife and I are indoctrinating them. I dunno. We encourage them to talk to girls, befriend them and treat them with respect. Meanwhile, their friends are all talking about girls, and who likes who. The girls are doing the same. It all seems pretty normal at this point, so I guess their friends are indoctrinating them too.

Meanwhile, you've got fem acting boys and butch acting girls who seem like they're genetically wired homersexuals. But wait. Not all homers are fem, and not all dykes are butch, so that's an entirely different sub-set of quear we have. Throw the bisexuals, cross dressers and trannys in the mix and it all starts to look more like deviant sexual behavior than being born gay.

I could have predicted your answer, but thanks for playing anyway.

First part was fact, second part was just my opinion.

Because I don't care what two consenting adults do but adoption gets other parties involved without having a say. Shouldn't be aloud.

Isnt that the case in adoption by straight couples too? And what exactly are the gheys getting their children involved in?

Common sense tells you it does which is why I am 100% against it. You are a product of your environment.

How do gay kids develop in straight homes?

ETA parrot already covered the absurdity of you premise. Carry on.

it's so cute when people start acting like it's exactly the same...gay and straight. now were indoctrinating if we ask our sons if they have a crush on any girls? :lol:

you can legalize gay marriage, celebrate LGBTQAHEHS night at ball games, and try to make it super awesome....but we all know it's not the norm and totally unnatural.

• Like 1

I do think there is something wrong with being gay just not to the point that I think it should be illegal. Like I said before, I don't care what two consenting adults do, get married, fock, buy a house together..but leave children who cant choose otherwise out of it.

I think it has enough of an impact that it should definitely be considered.

Im willing to wager that if you gave the kids old enough to choose, or asked adults what they would have chosen, a loving gay couple with a good income would beat out state grouphomes and such almost 100% of the time.

Im willing to wager that if you gave the kids old enough to choose, or asked adults what they would have chosen, a loving gay couple with a good income would beat out state grouphomes and such almost 100% of the time.

yep, I just dont know how many times a kid should hear, hey dad no 2 how you doing today

well my ass is kinda sore

yep, I just dont know how many times a kid should hear, hey dad no 2 how you doing today

well my ass is kinda sore

Did your mother ever discuss her sore poosay with you?

Then why would gay parents?

Did your mother ever discuss her sore poosay with you?

Then why would gay parents?

it was a joke, I know plenty of gay guys who love to discuss that like you want to hear about it

it was a joke, I know plenty of gay guys who love to discuss that like you want to hear about it

I know you we joking.

And yeah, a lot of gheys like to shock people.

Let them be as miserable as the rest of us. Still amazed at the amount of fear of gays by some.

Fear is an interesting choice of words. I don't think anyone is afraid of them. More leftist fear mongering, can't just disagree.

No I support gay marriage. It encourages monogamy, economic stability and the family unit - all good things.

All these examples of fringe weirdos dont mean much IMO. I didnt not judge the institution of straight marriage by the most extreme examples of hetero couples either.

Lol is this seriously a question? I suppose in these parts it is lol.

Nope, never have been. Whatever floats your boat and turns your crank is ok by me. Just keep your hands off the kids. And please enough with the marches. There really is no need to march down the street every damn day screaming look at me and blocking traffic. I know a few fags who hate that sh!t too. Marching in the streets is just lame unless it's beer in hand at a festival or celebration.

Fear is an interesting choice of words. I don't think anyone is afraid of them. More leftist fear mongering, can't just disagree.

"I am afraid of what they will do if they have kids" :cry:

"[being gay] is a mental defect" :cry:

I believe those thoughts are borne out of fear. What do you call it?

"I am afraid of what they will do if they have kids" :cry:

"[being gay] is a mental defect" :cry:

I believe those thoughts are borne out of fear. What do you call it?

Who said it? Church lady living with cats, or a politician? Context is key. And sorry, gay isn't normal. Lots of things aren't. Doesn't make then evil.

Who said it? Church lady living with cats, or a politician? Context is key. And sorry, gay isn't normal. Lots of things aren't. Doesn't make then evil.

Those comments were from people in this thread. Granted, I may have paraphrased them a bit.

What else isn't normal in your eyes? Just trying to get context.

Those comments were from people in this thread. Granted, I may have paraphrased them a bit.

What else isn't normal in your eyes? Just trying to get context.

Lots of things. But mental disorder seems to be the one you latched onto. I'd say excessive narcissism is a mental disorder, again, not evil or worthy of being harmed. I don't liken it to pedephilia. We should be expected to respect and protect those that are different, but you can't make me think it's normal. Because it isn't. Do you think it is?

Love who you love.

Marry who you can have a formal dedicated relationship with.

Adopt when you or your team is ready to put another's life before your own.

The kid will not care in the current society m/f, m/m, f/f. They just want the best parental figures and role models/mentors to show them the way. When they don't have it they look outside the home/s.

Lots of things. But mental disorder seems to be the one you latched onto. I'd say excessive narcissism is a mental disorder, again, not evil or worthy of being harmed. I don't liken it to pedephilia. We should be expected to respect and protect those that are different, but you can't make me think it's normal. Because it isn't. Do you think it is?

As stated in the other thread, I don't know what "normal" is. Some people like the same sex and I don't have a problem with it and I don't need to put a label on it either. I also don't classify things that are different than me as not being "normal".

Heres the issue to me...

By what right did government ever forbid it in the first place?

In far too many walks of our lives, we allow government to dictate things they have no place in.

The governments function in marriage is simple. Record it, and handle any divorce proceedings through the courts. Thats it.

Marriages of children, incest, bestiality, etc., all have valid reasons to intervene. Gay marriage does not, and never did.

Im so sick of seeing people have to fight to get rights that never should have been taken in the first place.

I support gay marriage. But there's a few things I don't like.

the meanest, least inclusive people I've ever met in my life have been Bitchie gay males. I'm not saying they all are, I'm saying exactly what I wrote.

There's that segment of the gay community that demands tolerance and acceptance but God damn if they're going to offer it in return.

The other part I don't like is it's okay 2 let kids know that there are other choices out there, but somehow we made this Quantum Leap from acceptance to indoctrination. I might be using the wrong words. But here's what I mean;

Gays represent what? Maybe 3% of the population? I'll even meet you halfway and say that openly gay people represent 3% of the population.

That's roughly the same percentage of the population that's born with one little flipper arm or a giant birthmark on their face.

So yeah, it's okay to teach kids then you shouldn't make fun of people with flipper arms. But God damn, I don't think every book in the school library and every story line on TV has to involve somebody with a flipper arm.

When and if that comes up, I'll sit my kid down and explain it as appropriate for his or her age and understanding. But stop pushing the agenda that every god damn classroom and every god damn TV show and every God damn movie and every god damn book has to involve somebody with a flipper arm.

As stated in the other thread, I don't know what "normal" is. Some people like the same sex and I don't have a problem with it and I don't need to put a label on it either. I also don't classify things that are different than me as not being "normal".

Sorry, then you're not being truthful. It's ok to say it's not normal, especially when it isn't. They know it isn't. Just be honest.

Sorry, then you're not being truthful. It's ok to say it's not normal, especially when it isn't. They know it isn't. Just be honest.

It is funny. If someone disagrees with you, they are either dishonest or fear-mongering leftists. :lol:

It is funny. If someone disagrees with you, they are either dishonest or fear-mongering leftists. :lol:

Always? Or just this time?

I think you are using "normal" is a sense that most people are not correct? You are not using normal in a way like right vs wrong