Sign in to follow this  
Mile High Magic

Legatron

I just completed a two for one trade Woods and Flacco for Big Ben. This leaves an open roster spot. Anyone think legatron warrants an add? I have Prater who is on bye next week. There is a chance Legatron does not play next week but if healthy there is no way I get him on the waiver wire next week as we go worst to first.

Are we really participating in a thread about using a 2ND roster spot on a kicker??!!! :rolleyes:

(Full disclosure: I was trying to convince a guy in my work league to stop taking zeros at the kicker position and just drop Zuerline because I secretly hoped I could get him...but no freakin way would I roster 2 kickers to do it).

• Like 1

I just completed a two for one trade Woods and Flacco for Big Ben. This leaves an open roster spot. Anyone think legatron warrants an add? I have Prater who is on bye next week. There is a chance Legatron does not play next week but if healthy there is no way I get him on the waiver wire next week as we go worst to first.

I picked him up and put him on my one allotted IR slot. If you don’t have an IR slot, Then based on what I’ve been reading there is a 50-50 chance he kicks next week, so be prepared for possibly two weeks of wait...this week and next.

I have 2 kickers on my roster right now bc of Legatron. I think he is worth it rather than Ronald Jones.

• Like 1

Are we really participating in a thread about using a 2ND roster spot on a kicker??!!! :rolleyes:

(Full disclosure: I was trying to convince a guy in my work league to stop taking zeros at the kicker position and just drop Zuerline because I secretly hoped I could get him...but no freakin way would I roster 2 kickers to do it).

I added Zuerlein and Santos this week. No problem running with two for a couple weeks. The spot would just be for a flyer and I'll have an open roster spot when Legatron is healthy. Not the worst thing in the world.

Im holding 2 kickers as well. Young GZ and Dan Bailey. If there was a big pressing move that needed to be done, I guess Id drop GZ. But Id rather keep him. Hes the best kicker in the league, imo, by far.