Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Report: Kareem Hunt could return to NFL 'sooner than later,'

A lot of the time when NFL players just act like filthy a-holes in life, I don't care if they ever get another job in the NFL again. But all I saw from Hunt so far was nothing more than what happens in a bunch of college dorms on a Saturday night. Someone should pick him up soon. I hope it's the Bears.

https://www.profootballweekly.com/2019/01/20/report-kareem-hunt-could-return-to-nfl-sooner-than-later-with-multiple-teams-interested/afpns2g/

"The Bears last week might have been the first team to publicly leave the door open regarding the possibility of signing ex-Kansas City Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt, but there are several expressing interest in adding the 2017 NFL rushing champion, who could have a job "sooner than later," a source tells ESPN's Adam Schefter."

I think its time to make a example.

He shouldnt play another down in the nfl.

If this didnt happen every Saturday night in a dorm,we wouldnt see it a young man like mr Hunt doing it at all.

Time to raise men not boys.

If this didnt happen every Saturday night in a dorm,we wouldnt see it a young man like mr Hunt doing it at all.

So as a white man yourself, you think that the predominantly white owners of the NFL and their representative Rodger Goodell should ban a young black man forever??

The example you want to make of Kareem Hunt is that he is not worthy of a second chance. You have no problem thinking he deserves to be a sacrifice.

Good men set an example. Good men lead by example. Good men do not make an example out of another soul.

Grow some paws and man up yourself.

Why do you call me white.

You should never ever assume. You know what happens when one does.

If the op is correct and this happens on any Saturday night in a college dorm room Im all for putting a stop to the abuse of a person, doesnt matter if they are black white, man or a woman.

And if hes the example to make others understand that you will also pay the price then shame on him for putting Himself in that postion.

No more bullys.

And liars.

Like anyone that as lie in their name, right on smileseers.

Sad to see someone stand up for someone that likes to bully people, probably something you enjoy.

Why dont you go look up Ray Rice, Im sure hes your hero.

Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God.

Psalm 119:115

Amen.

If the op is correct and this happens on any Saturday night in a college dorm room Im all for putting a stop to the abuse of a person, doesnt matter if they are black white, man or a woman.

And if hes the example to make others understand that you will also pay the price then shame on him for putting Himself in that postion.

No more bullys.

And liars.

Sad to see someone stand up for someone that likes to bully people, probably something you enjoy.

Amen.

No offense, but only white dudes quote scripture on a fantasy football message board.

No offense, but only white dudes quote scripture on a fantasy football message board.

Wow what a very offensive thing to say.

You must be racist right?

Everyone deserves a second chance. We have all made mistakes especially while we were young. Hopefully Kareem Hunt can change and get some help for whatever demons are in his life.

Really so if that’s the case, what would you say to R Rice if Hunt gets another shot?

I think Hunt does and should get another shot, just not in the nfl.

If I’m the nfl no way can I put him back unto the field, expecally after we didn’t let Rice back on the field.

Everyone deserves a second chance. We have all made mistakes especially while we were young. Hopefully Kareem Hunt can change and get some help for whatever demons are in his life.

Everyone huh.

Ok so let’s say a person working at a school cafeteria, is seen on video putting posion in the food,and many get sick, no one dies but they get very sick, that person deserves another shot at working in the school cafeteria?

Now you did say everyone, that’s a pretty broad group.

I understand your position on this topic. I just do not agree with it. Yes everyone deserves a second chance. The person poisoning food in the school cafeteria deserves a second chance just not working with food or around children. Of course after a lengthy prison sentence. In your example that seems like an obvious result. I do think Hunt deserves a lengthy suspension then after that a second chance if all the requirements are met such as anger management. Learning coping skills to help with stressful situations. He needs to surround himself with better people. He needs to do a better job at decision making. Speaking to a psychologist and support from his family should keep him on the right path.

I guess I am mistaken when I say everyone. Murders, rapists, and various crimes against children would qualify as people that do not deserve a second chance. I do not put Hunt in that category. Just my opinion.

Hunt didn"t do anything beyond getting into a slap fight with some obnoxious chick that wouldn't go home.

My God, what is all this second chance crap about? Dude didn't even break any laws.

The Chiefs thought it was bad enough to flat out release him. Another nfl team will definitely sign him after his suspension. Mainly because he is an elite talent. If Ray Rice was an elite talent he would have got another shot too.

What about Joe Mixon? Yes it was before he was employed in the NFL but dang he knocked her OUT. The NFL could of not drafted him if they wanted to as a league

What about Joe Mixon? Yes it was before he was employed in the NFL but dang he knocked her OUT. The NFL could of not drafted him if they wanted to as a league

Yeah Mixon sure did blast that girl. I am sure teams refused to draft him for that very reason. Some teams weigh character more then others. He went round 2 pick 48. Unfortunately when your a elite talent some behavior gets ignored.

The Chiefs thought it was bad enough to flat out release him. Another nfl team will definitely sign him after his suspension. Mainly because he is an elite talent. If Ray Rice was an elite talent he would have got another shot too.

Last I heard, the Chiefs cut him because he lied to the team about what happened.

But, yeah, somebody's going to take a chance on him.

It wasnt that bad. A lot of these guys arent good people. Stuff similar to this one and worse goes on all the time by NFL players. 95% isnt caught on camera or leaked out.

I dont care if he plays or not. But banning him for life is a bit much. But they put themselves in a tough spot after botching the Rice thing.

It wasnt that bad. A lot of these guys arent good people. Stuff similar to this one and worse goes on all the time by NFL players. 95% isnt caught on camera or leaked out.

I dont care if he plays or not. But banning him for life is a bit much. But they put themselves in a tough spot after botching the Rice thing.

Banning him for life is ridiculous. Is he never supposed to be allowed to earn a living at any job again? Just like Ray Rices wife would tell you that he should be allowed to still make them millions.

You're killing the English language.

No more bullys.

And liars.

Amen.

I really do not care what the pigmentation of your skin is.

When did Jesus ever say anything about sacrificing a human being to make an example out of them? Do you think that Jesus would agree with you that Kareem Hunt should be banned for life from playing football again?

False assumptions? Accusing me of enjoying bullying or any form of violence could not be further from the truth.

Yes there is the word lie in the word smile, but you fail to understand the word seers.

You are a Christian bully.

Kareem Hunt got into a slap fight with a girl who would not get out of his face.

Rice knocked his wife out in an elevator and dragged her through a hotel to their room.

My God, what Hunt did pales in comparison to what a ton of players have done in the past.

I really do not care what the pigmentation of your skin is.

When did Jesus ever say anything about sacrificing a human being to make an example out of them? Do you think that Jesus would agree with you that Kareem Hunt should be banned for life from playing football again?

False assumptions? Accusing me of enjoying bullying or any form of violence could not be further from the truth.

Yes there is the word lie in the word smile, but you fail to understand the word seers.

You are a Christian bully.

Knock knock, Jesus is the sacrifice.

Knock knock, Jesus is the sacrifice.

Do you prefer the white or the dark meat wee?

Michael Vick killed and tortured 100's of dogs, he got another chance

Hunt's worst crime was him lying about what happened

the video showed me nothing, was he pissed off, yes, did he actually harm anyone? Nope

if a ninja can't get mad at a or a ho, in this day, I don't know what to think

of course Gillette tells us its only white males that do it, while the black dudes save the day from that aggressive white guy saying smile sweetie

The chick could have left the scene an hour before it happened. She just wanted badly to keep pushing herself into some kind of scene. I would have pushed her away too.

I see tiny hands is back showing off that hallmark of many evangelicals; hypocrisy. Slow clap for it, may thou choketh on yer Sunday wafers..

Hunt is a talented and troubled young man as evidenced by his recent entry into rehab for anger & alcohol issues. Should he complete them and show some contrition about these acts of his past then he rightly should be allowed to play again.

I mean sheet - it's not like he and his friends murdered some guy and covered it up ala Ray Lewis amirite?

edit: Saw some saying the Bears should sign Hunt. Don't think we need him with Cohen & Howard already on the team.

Hunt would fit the Bears coaches system much better then Howard.

If Hunt does return, and I’m sure he will, I would like to see talent go to these teams.

Texans, Falcons, Eagles, Ravens.

Those four teams would be great spots for a player like Hunt.

I think the Bears would be a tough one.

He knows the coach and his system with the Bears, but I like those others teams more then the bears going forward.

But just think if he lands on one of those four teams.

Would be a good match.

But yeah I do think he deserves another shot, just not in the nfl, target is always looking for talent.

But I’m sure he will be back.

Hey Thanks, I’ll be praying for you all, God Bless.

Really so if thats the case, what would you say to R Rice if Hunt gets another shot?

I think Hunt does and should get another shot, just not in the nfl.

If Im the nfl no way can I put him back unto the field, expecally after we didnt let Rice back on the field.

I'd tell Ray he was already washed and the equation of talent versus blowback didn't add up.

I'd tell Ray he was already washed and the equation of talent versus blowback didn't add up.

So if you have the talent, it’s ok to beat up a woman?

So if you have the talent, it’s ok to beat up a woman?

I don't make the rules bro. Judging by how the NFL has handled these matters in the past the answer is yes. There is an equation that they go through deciding if a player is worth including in the franchise. Talent is the biggest factor.

I don't make the rules bro. Judging by how the NFL has handled these matters in the past the answer is yes. There is an equation that they go through deciding if a player is worth including in the franchise. Talent is the biggest factor.

Ok thanks.

Interesting.

And whats your opinion about that, right or wrong?

I see tiny hands is back showing off that hallmark of many evangelicals; hypocrisy. Slow clap for it, may thou choketh on yer Sunday wafers..

Hunt is a talented and troubled young man as evidenced by his recent entry into rehab for anger & alcohol issues. Should he complete them and show some contrition about these acts of his past then he rightly should be allowed to play again.

I mean sheet - it's not like he and his friends murdered some guy and covered it up ala Ray Lewis amirite?

edit: Saw some saying the Bears should sign Hunt. Don't think we need him with Cohen & Howard already on the team.

I don't agree with you on the part about not needing him because they have Howard. I watched a bunch of Bears football this year and Howard just seemed off. A step slower. No conviction. He came on later in the season, but still, I would prefer Hunt's diversity along side of Cohen. The Bears can draft a bowling ball back to run up the middle in the 4th or 5th round. That said, I haven't looked up the Howard contract situation.

I will bet that the Bears will have a new main guy at the RB position next year over Howard with Cohen being the pass catching dude.

You are on the side of those who nailed Jesus to the cross.

I stand with Jesus.

I think Nagy would swap Howard for Hunt in a heartbeat. Although he does make some pretty piss poor decisions, so who knows what he will do.

I think Nagy would swap Howard for Hunt in a heartbeat.

Yes he would.

Why not suspend the kid for a year and then let him come back if he has went to rehab? If the talent is there teams will welcome him back. I believe Mixon pulled a Ray Rice and he is in the league. I haven't heard anything negative about him over the past two years. Black walling him seems harsh, but if happens again he should be banned from the league.

Why not suspend the kid for a year and then let him come back if he has went to rehab? If the talent is there teams will welcome him back. I believe Mixon pulled a Ray Rice and he is in the league. I haven't heard anything negative about him over the past two years. Black walling him seems harsh, but if happens again he should be banned from the league.

I don't think that at all. Mixon and the girl were having an argument, she then pushed him and smacked him before he punched her... and he was 18 years old. Ray Rice smacked, beat, drug, and knocked his wife out... at the age of 25. Yes, I think beating the hell out of woman as a grown azz man is way worse than an 18-year old punching a girl after being pushed and hit. Personally I don't think either should be in the league, but Ray Rice's incident was significantly worse, and if I were going to give someone a second chance, it would be Mixon and would never even consider one for Rice.

When they stop looking the other way and giving men a second chance based on ranking of how bad one beat up a person, and in these cases a woman, then it would stop, now it not taking place anymore would be a great thing, yes?

When they stop looking the other way and giving men a second chance based on ranking of how bad one beat up a person, and in these cases a woman, then it would stop, now it not taking place anymore would be a great thing, yes?

And I hope you don't find redemption from your sins in life either.