Sign in to follow this  
GhostofTEK

Does anyone know where Edjr lives?

Shut your whoore mouf.

I dont expect you to call me dad, but as long as Im focking your mom, you will respect me.

major dishwasher accident

Now that's old school, right there :first:

He's a glowstah man. He's out trappin lobstahs while jerkin to reruns of Wahlburgers.

Fortunately, he doesn't type with an accent but my fear is that he does sound like that.

Bonds wasn't the goat. He was a cheating piece of garbage, who stained the HR record and baseball, and shouldn't be allowed in the HOF.

That should get him here. :lol:

• Like 1

Sent/received yesterday...

Me: Just checking if you be ok... Guessing you're just on vacation but some geeks were asking

edjr: All is well. Thanks for checking

Fortunately, he doesn't type with an accent but my fear is that he does sound like that.

He does, he's posted videos on here with him talking. It's dreadful

Bonds wasn't the goat. He was a cheating piece of garbage, who stained the HR record and baseball, and shouldn't be allowed in the HOF.

That should get him here. :lol:

At the very least you got posty. :D

Ed's dead baby, Ed's dead.

:pointstosky: this is next level shitte omitting the comma. :first:

He does, he's posted videos on here with him talking. It's dreadful

Is it like that guy named *Mahk* who inserts himself in those car commercials

Anything is better than listening to morons from the Deep South. Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina and the rest. Duhhhhhh.

Ed has his own board. Must be busy over there. Football is back.

Eds board was thoroughly hijacked by artista years ago.

The only way that insufferable twaat starts a sentence without the words "I or Me" is if she learns a foreign language.

Anything is better than listening to morons from the Deep South. Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina and the rest. Duhhhhhh.

Boston, the heavy Brooklyn/New Jersey, and those Minnesota Wisconsin area accents are the worst in the us by far.

Boston, the heavy Brooklyn/New Jersey, and those Minnesota Wisconsin area accents are the worst in the us by far.

No way. Deep South hicks. The ignorance just flows.

You kuunts is all wrong.

THE worst by far is any PR woman.

Seriously, anything from Rosie Perez to now Cardi B whoever the hell that is.

there's a reason why PR biitches get smacked around more than any other broads in the country.

They should outsource those comnts to gitmo. Fuuck waterboarding. Five minutes of that shiit guys be turning in their own mothers.

No way. Deep South hicks. The ignorance just flows.

Meh. Maybe Im just used to it, growing up in the south. But that jersey guido accent is pretty focking ignorant sounding.

Meh. Maybe Im just used to it, growing up in the south. But that jersey guido accent is pretty focking ignorant sounding.

Just read Digbys postings. "I'm gonna get me some" "I love me some" Ugh. I couldn't listen to that for long. And guidos are funny, and fun to make fun of. Fughedaboutit

Yep. Those accents are bad and hardly anyone finds them attractive. That being said, apparently people not only in America but from overseas say a southern accent is the most attractive

Yep. Those accents are bad and hardly anyone finds them attractive. That being said, apparently people not only in America but from overseas say a southern accent is the most attractive

Well, theres two southern accents. The patrician, southern belle mint Julep on the terrace one, which is attractive, and the backwoods hill billy one, which is not.

• Like 1

Just read Digbys postings. "I'm gonna get me some" "I love me some" Ugh. I couldn't listen to that for long. And guidos are funny, and fun to make fun of. Fughedaboutit

vs.

Just read Digbys postings. "I'm gonna get me some" "I love me some" Ugh. I couldn't listen to that for long.

Ha. The best.

I'm gonna get me some <insert item> because I currently don't have any <item>.

Gomerisms

:lol:

• Like 1

Southern drawl just makes me think someone is dumb. Like their accent lowers their intelligence. I know it’s ignorant but I can’t help it when I hear it.

Southern drawl just makes me think someone is dumb. Like their accent lowers their intelligence. I know its ignorant but I cant help it when I hear it.

Valley girl speak is just as bad. Over the past 30 years, the word like has taken over the universe.

So, he was like all mad at me and I was like even madder at him. And his friends were like lets get outta here, and my friends were like fock those guys, youre like so much better than that.

The problem I have with Southerners isn't the drawl per se. It's that they talk so god damn slowly.

no shiit. And I think Bert might have been there when I did this. I literally yelled at a guy on a conference call saying "could you talk faster please!"

FFS. That's the part that gets my blood pressure through the roof.

I mean fine, if you're sitting on the porch eyeballing the back 40 with your best Coon tick hound and a cool glass of lemonade, what the fuuck ever Cletus. But in a trading environment? Fuucking spit it out already.

God damn, it pisses me off just thinking about it.

You can go Fock yourself

Valley girl speak is just as bad. Over the past 30 years, the word like has taken over the universe.

So, he was like all mad at me and I was like even madder at him. And his friends were like lets get outta here, and my friends were like fock those guys, youre like so much better than that.

Vocal fry is the 2.0 version of valley girl and is 10x worse.

Accent Rankings:

Alabama

Georgia/Tennessee

Carolinas

Mississippi/Arkansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Texas/OK

Wisconsin

Minnesota

Ohio

Michigan

All other states west of the Mississippi

Yankees/Bahstan

Vocal fry is the 2.0 version of valley girl and is 10x worse.

God,that's focking annoying.

It's like all the downside of throat cancer without the upside of them dying sooner.

You can go Fock yourself

You're right. A retarded accent is worse.

He's either in the drunk tank or wearing a leather suit and a ball gag somewhere. Maybe over at Zed's.

He finally let me go.

I had a great time!