Sign in to follow this  
sperri40

The Pack at WR

Being that they are down to basically one healthy-ish WR, why wouldn't the Packers go after Dez and even Rishard Matthews? I think both would do well since Rodgers can make any competent WR look good.

Just a thought...

Think they will go heavy on Graham.

Yeah, I think he and Davante will get plenty of work this week. But Cobb is made of glass and Allison is banged up. I think it makes sense to sign veteran help, but I'm no GM.

Ty Montgomery?

I'm thin at RB. I've kept Ty stashed hoping he'll start getting 7-8 targets a game whether out of the backfield or slot, whatever. He's shown great rapport with Rodgers foe years.

• Like 1

Valdes-scantling should see some work. Especially if Cobb is out.

But that's what I'm saying. You wouldn't want Dez/ Rishard over Valdes-Scantling?

But that's what I'm saying. You wouldn't want Dez/ Rishard over Valdes-Scantling?

Sure but injuries happen. You cant just go grab FA WRs because a guy goes down for a week.

Im not that high on Dez. Matthews maybe they should look into. But where would he fit in when healthy? Not sure he would start over Allison on the outside.

Sure but injuries happen. You cant just go grab FA WRs because a guy goes down for a week.

Im not that high on Dez. Matthews maybe they should look into. But where would he fit in when healthy? Not sure he would start over Allison on the outside.

Fair points. Matthews could slide into the slot and I think he'd be real productive there.

Fair points. Matthews could slide into the slot and I think he'd be real productive there.

He wouldn’t be a bad add, but the other guys will be ok after this week and they are happy with what they have. Now if Cobb were out for the season maybe they look at it harder.

• Like 1

He wouldn’t be a bad add, but the other guys will be ok after this week and they are happy with what they have. Now if Cobb were out for the season maybe they look at it harder.

I think he'd be good to add even with a healthy Cobb. But then again, is there ever a healthy Cobb?

I don't know...I was just throwing it out there.

A Jones will start to shine.

A Jones will start to shine.

for those who may not follow the Pack closely, this is the truth. Barring injury, this guy has a ton of talent, and is about to get a bunch of touches.

also, more than talent, the one thing that makes a Packer WR successful is running the right route and being in the spot that Rodgers expects. If Rodgers trusts you, you will produce. That's why they never sign guys mid-year.

They will sure be glad to get Kumerow back....

Don't forget about him.

• Like 1

They will sure be glad to get Kumerow back....

Don't forget about him.

Totally forgot about him. When does he return?

so, do we know specifically who will start at WR this week? is there any chance that ty montgomery lines up at wr for much of the game ?

in a ppr season or daily - that could provide real value at a rb slot....

Totally forgot about him. When does he return?

IR will keep him on the shelf until week 9

I think you all forget. Cobb. Allison. Nelson. Adams. They were all the next man up at some point. None of them were studs the pack made them studs. They can make the new crop studs too

I think you all forget. Cobb. Allison. Nelson. Adams. They were all the next man up at some point. None of them were studs the pack made them studs. They can make the new crop studs too

Cobb, Adams, Jordy were all 2nd Round Picks. They developed & became studs when Rodgers was mobile. Rodgers is not mobile this season due to injuries.

• Like 1

devante updates from homers please?

He is an underrated Stud who constantly gets ranked as a back end WR 1. Dude is so consistent with the ability to blow up like yesterday

• Like 1

Agreed.

Glad I own him on one team.

Narrative last week was funny. Rodgers has no one to throw to, beware. He had the 2nd most pass yards of his career.

No and no.